What's new

Actress Gehna Vashist beaten up for wearing bikini with Indian flag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
indians dont follow the LAW :disagree:
it would b normal for a pakistani girl to wear pakistani flag as her bikini,not for us.. It is a clear message. Jis tirange ke aage hum apna sir jhukate hain,uspe aanch aayegi to humara ye hi jawab hoga ... Jai hind

it would b normal for a pakistani girl to wear pakistani flag as her bikini,not for us.. It is a clear message. Jis tirange ke aage hum apna sir jhukate hain,uspe aanch aayegi to humara ye hi jawab hoga ... Jai hind

So you mean if anyone attacks your flag you'll launch a Agni torwards them? heheheh...

Yeah sad that our men can't look at beautiful Pakistani women, I bet if I show and bollywood women without makeup, say bye bye to bollywood revenue, because most of it comes from Pakistan :rofl:

I agree why keep them in burqa, Indian men are struck even when they see them in burqa :lol:

Your delusions have not limits..isn't it. Most of Pakistan sees Bollywood on pirates CDs and DVDs and you claim that they bring revenue to Bollywood...What a joke.

Thank God She wasn't a Muslim other wise Cyber Jihadis would have been crying their souls out for treatment of muslims in India :D

Thank God She wasn't a Muslim other wise Cyber Jihadis would have been crying their souls out for treatment of muslims in India :D

You have no ounce of shame? No Muslim would ever disrespect a national flag like Indias... It looks bad on the bottom ;)

Orange white and green are bad colors to put on your ***

Your delusions have not limits..isn't it. Most of Pakistan sees Bollywood on pirates CDs and DVDs and you claim that they bring revenue to Bollywood...What a joke.

Hehe, but without Pakistan, Bollywood would lose it's popularity

Hehe, but without Pakistan, Bollywood would lose it's popularity

What popularity?? There are enough Indians to watch Bollywood for it to survive. The Pakistanis are just freeloaders .

What popularity?? There are enough Indians to watch Bollywood for it to survive. The Pakistanis are just freeloaders .

Bollywood actually is giving bread and butter to loads of Pakistanis who otherwise had no worth..

Yeah a green color cloth with star and moon on it, is exactly the right thing to be put on your ***..

No one wore Bikini with it, so how you know it's the right thing? :rofl:

Bollywood actually is giving bread and butter to loads of Pakistanis who otherwise had no worth..

Bollywood is giving lessons on how to dance on the street for our youngsters, yes :rofl:

i want veena maliks nude pic with pakistani flag. would look awsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom