What's new

Ad film set vandalised in Jaipur for recreating Pakistan

I always get a laugh from these mobs for hire in india and their bleeding heart cow-mania nature

third rate gundas with sticks in their hand.....either they are radicalized to the core or so badly unemployed and willing to sell their souls for cash

It's more likely they were making an ad for the Indian market with some reference to Pakistan. Even for CBUs, they would need some domestic set up which as per my understanding does not exist as yet. Though I remain open to the idea.

wonder why they would mention Pakistan or make references to Pakistan if its an indian ad? I know Urdu language and scripture is beautiful and loved worldwide...but in india? I'm surprised the directors didnt have the foresight to know that some so-called hindu nationalists would have their "religious sentiments" hurt. Anything related to Islam or Pakistan these days is likely to create a ruckus in bharat. These are the same guys who tried to attack our female athletes not long ago, same people who harassed a 70 year old commuter aboard a train just because he was Muslim, same people who lynch those who are suspected of transporting or eating beef (and telling them to go to Pakistan)....need I say more

Volkswagen should have shot this ad in Pakistan.

I think theyre scratching their heads now wondering whose stupid idea it was to film in hindustan :laugh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom