What's new

Admiral Noman happy with F22P performance wants more ships from China

That's indeed an incredible low price for a frigate, I can understand why some Pakistani's doubt the effectivity of the Perry frigate acquisition, with such a price I would too.

chineses ships

y ppakistan is not going to france for ship dealing as TOT is also there

so whay inferior china

why we not lookin here there?????????

chineses ships

y ppakistan is not going to france for ship dealing as TOT is also there

so whay inferior china

why we not lookin here there?????????

Do you think France will give you full ToT ??

They did not even gave full ToT for the Agosta Subs.

Plus they are very very expensive, and French do deals mostly in packages, meaning you have to buy something else too with it.

And then again, the problem of sanctions.

And why do you guys doubt Chinese ships ?? Have you people checked their latest ships and the technology being used in them ?? They are using the same tech to make their naval power and already have started to send their ships at very long voyages, planning or even may have started making carriers for its navy.

China in few years time is gonna make as good platforms as west is doing, so its better we align ourselves with them and learn from them and try to make our own ship building capacity.

So do not underestimate the Chinese weapon systems, F-22Ps are for now one of the best platform rather the best we have as per capability wise.

That's indeed an incredible low price for a frigate, I can understand why some Pakistani's doubt the effectivity of the Perry frigate acquisition, with such a price I would too.

Well Pakistani members question the Perry frigate acquisition not due to its price, rather due to its old age, plus for now we don't know what systems are going to be placed on it.

This price is not low according to Chinese standard. PLA Navy's 054A is just $200+million.(without missiles and helicopter):smitten:

Chinese researchers and shipyard will deliver all blueprints and material requirements to Pakistan. To complete the construction of fourth F22P, Pakistan may import some weapon systems, radar,etc. These are included in the contract. Perhaps some steels on the ship may also be imported from China. I don't know whether this part is included in the contract. Besides, Chinese bank provides seller credit for this contract. These factors make it a good bargain even though each ship's price is higher than origin price.

I have a question about F22P, Please share your knowledge/information?

ORD_CIWS_30mm_Goalkeeper_ROKN.jpg

Is this thing (Goalkeeper) is placed in our all F22P or not,
&
If not then why, I heard this is the last defence line of any kind missile attack.

Why is India adapting a model similar to the Turkish or Chinese FAC.....I think it is a damn good ship for coastal defense and could be armed well enough for offensive / defensive operations against enemy navies!

&
If not then why, I heard this is the last defence line of any kind missile attack.

Each F-22P has 2 Type-730 CIWS systems, which have been improved, modified and copy of the Goal Keeper CIWS system.

&

Two type-730 share one fire-control radar.
You can see them clearly from this angle.

25_102650_4ccd5c5ab53f72d.jpg

Carnivore & TaimiKhan ! Sir,

Any further detail about (Goalkeeper), which is placed in our F22P .
Fire power per Minits ?
Range of Fire ? (Goalkeeper)
Can this hit at 90 angel. ?
& some fresh pictures of (Goalkeeper) F22P ? (Close one)

Fire power per Minits ?

The Type 730 is a Chinese-made close-in weapon system (CIWS) based on a seven-barrel 30mm gun with a maximum rate of fire of approximately 4,600 to 5,800 rounds per minute and a maximum range of 3,000m.
F-22P has the Type 730B, mounted on the aircraft hangar. Comprising two seven-barrel gatling guns of 30 mm calibre, the F-22P is believed to be the first ship armed with the Type 730B, which uses off-mount sensors such as the Type 347G radar and the OFC-3 electro-optic director. The guns are mounted side-by-side on the aircraft hanger, with the off-mount sensors in between. The CIWS can be upgraded with the FL-3000N fire-and-forget missile system by installing up to two single-round FL-3000N launchers on each existing CIWS gun mount.

Fire power per Minits ?

Here check the Goal Keeper CIWS system specifications, Chinese one would either be having exactly the same specifications or better may be.

http://www.gdatp.com/files/PDF/A014_Goalkeeper.pdf

Goalkeeper CIWS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom