What's new

Adultery website hacked, 37m cheaters feel the jitters

Its an inside job. They sell the data on. Blaming it on a breach shifts the blame on to someone else. These dating websites make money from selling data.

Hey I have no sympathy for people who joined this place.
Plus who'd use their real name for a site like this?
May as well name it heyPleaseExtortMeInTheFutureSometime.com
Credit card used should be valid one rt?. Unless some one plans to pay using not theirs but of friends,siblings ..card :partay:.

Ashley madison did not offer billions to Pakistan damn its a shame for Ashley we would have renamed our airport :D after it. Now as bharotis say karma is a bitch
Ashley Madison sounds like a better name than Baby Bhutto International Airport

Man,this is quite serious and now a lot of these adulterers are going to get spanked badly by their better halves:fie:.Thank God that i haven't married yet :Pbut what about you sir,are you a secret member of one of these sites:azn:??

Thinking of joining today to check out. I have create new user ID and password and write it down somewhere where no body can see it. I usually forget them if I do not write it. Let me try and wish me not getting caught!!:D

we only watch movies its not cheating

"We" means??:azn:

they also hacked two other sites, one for older women to have affairs with younger men(caugar something) and another for rich successful men to have affair with young women.

The reason for hacking is not because they took a stand against infidelity, its because these sites charged 16 dollar for deleting account forever, but did not delete them.
I think somebody hacked it because they were charging!!

I have a feeling that many couples are going to find out that they were both subscribing to that site. :laugh:

And they were having conversation with each other!!

And that would be the height of..........I can't find a word??

It was a fuddu site :azn:
Bahuton ka fuddu kaata hai, f..di shayad hi kissi ko milli ho. Go to the bars, that is where the cats prowl. Not on some website lol

Hehe aaj kal Polish per hi guzara hai :D
I kept thinking what on earth is a 'polish' girl.u know the noun 'polish',till i figured out its nationality.

man, am so jealous..
I highly doubt ur words. If it were a polish dude , iwud have still bought ur statement.

Its an inside job. They sell the data on. Blaming it on a breach shifts the blame on to someone else. These dating websites make money from selling data.
Even then its good, they exposed infidelity.

37 million? That's 10 % of secular liberal freedom espousing America. This is what secularism/liberalism does - causes intellectual & moral bankruptcy of a society.

37 million? That's 10 % of secular liberal freedom espousing America. This is what secularism/liberalism does - causes intellectual & moral bankruptcy of a society.
good thing you're in bangladesh and not in the states, then

trust me in the Eastern coast of U.S/Canada Ashley Madison was the date site to visit safe secure & reliable , & now
Sh!t has literally hit the fan

shob cheaterbaaz der obosta kharab !

firangi der charo , desi couple's der obosta aaro kharab :woot:

Kaka, apnar kono somoshya hoy nai to? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom