What's new

aeronotical engineering

Waqar94

New Recruit

Reaction score
My name is Muhammad Waqar, im from Karachi, im in 2nd year(hsc)(karachi board) i got 79% in first year and im about to improve it InshAllah.... It is my dream to be an aeronotical engineer and to surve Pak air force ... Im looking for some information about it.. how to get there ... or there is any university of paf which offers these courses ..... plzz guide me ....

My name is Muhammad Waqar, im from Karachi, im in 2nd year(hsc)(karachi board) i got 79% in first year and im about to improve it InshAllah.... It is my dream to be an aeronotical engineer and to surve Pak air force ... Im looking for some information about it.. how to get there ... or there is any university of paf which offers these courses ..... plzz guide me ....

Air University,Islamabad.

It is approved by PAF I guess. Don't know how things work in Pakistan. Simple google will help.

BTW , how are you planning to serve Pakistan Air Force by doing Aeronautical Engineering? Why only air force? Industrial Aerospace sector is what forms the backbone of any country and Pakistan doesn't have it.

Air University,Islamabad.
yA but it offers ms program only .. is there any other universty or institution ... plzz tell me .... give a link also...plzzz

If you want to serve PAF, apply for engineering branch and you will be on your way they will cater for all your needs, but if you want to be a aeronautical engineer, you can go IST(Institute of Space technology) Islamabad, they have aeronautical engineering in undergrad courses, or you can go for NUST, which will also be from CAE Risalpur.

Is that possible for me to passed the ISSB test , because i used to smoke cigrette , but not on daily basis just some time with frineds ,but now i left it , is that possible for me , plzz guide me ... and also tell me when will be the recuritment of paf starts..???

Is that possible for me to passed the ISSB test , because i used to smoke cigrette , but not on daily basis just some time with frineds ,but now i left it , is that possible for me , plzz guide me ... and also tell me when will be the recuritment of paf will start..???

I know a few folks who used to drink Bhang and got through :D

Hello there, we live in Toronto. Our 19 year old son would like to join Pakistan Airforce- College of Aeronautical Engineering . He has completed his highschool from Toronto. Currently, he is enrolled in an avonics progamme. -
Can some one help us to know the requirments for an international student to join PAF? Is it possible to make the 2013 session for the engineering core? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom