What's new

Af-Pak - Destined For Conflict

And why do you think Pakistan supports Afghanistan in spite of all those adventures? Matter of fact, far as I can recall, Afghan adventures in this present day Pak date back to Ahmed Shah Abdali; Might even pre-date Abdali but that's as far as I know.

Pakistan has always been interested in ruling over Afghanistan, only not directly. Matter of fact, Pakistan is one of The biggest reasons Abdullah Abdullah isn't incharge of Afghanistan and that is precisely the kind of influence I'm talking.

And to the guys barking above, I'm neither an Indian, Muhajir nor a MQM supporter/voter. I'll tell you what I am though, I'm not a hypocrite.

Look, if you say our dealings with Afghanistan are tainted with vested interests, fair enough. It is in our interest to see a stable, prosperous, and friendly Afghanistan. Towards this end, for the past 4 decades, we are the only ones who have made sacrifices to help you. We welcomed Afghan refugees in the 80s, our ISI fought against the Russians, we suffered from increased gun violence and narcotics misuse from the time we allowed in Afghan refugees, and we gave you some semblance of peace and security through our support of Taliban in the 90s. Killings, lootings, rape, discord became virtually non-existent in Taliban controlled areas. Production of opium was eliminated. And today we offer you dignity by freeing you from foreign occupation, helping you form a government in your lands where the common people will benefit, and providing you security through our forces so that no one else can use Afghans as their puppets.

What is wrong with any of this?

Afghans need to realize that Pashtuns of Pakistan are one of the biggest realities. They are now spread all over Pakistan. Residents of FATA weren't treated with that much honor(Deep states' policies) but recent merger of FATA into KP is going to change that. Afghan Pashtuns are more than welcome to join KP.

No. I want to see Afghans financed by Indian money kicking some Indian ***. Now you get my point?
From your post it seemed clear that you thought having Afghans on the India-Pak border would be something very troubling to India.

Which clearly implied that you think the current Pakistan Army posted is incompetent and that Afghans there instead would be the 'real deal'. :lol:

the world don't even give a shit about kashmir, they have enough of their problems. what you need to understand, it's not about the international community and world in intrinsic forms ( though you should read the whole thread , we are talking in lights of these conventions) frankly speaking if countries go hard they don't give shit about UN conventions either. in future if world accept india stance on kashmir and azad kashmir, will pakistan gave up on IOK and Azad Kashmir? No
friend border are meant between neighbors, unless neighbors don't agrees the world is irrelevant, you either enforce it if you can other wise sit and talk.

Comparing the Kashmir issue to the Durand Line is seriously an issue of apples and oranges. Firstly the former is an internationally recognized disputed territory. "In January 1948, the Security Council adopted resolution 39 (1948)
ico_pdf.gif
, establishing the United Nations Commission for India and Pakistan (UNCIP) to investigate and mediate the dispute.". (http://www.un.org/en/peacekeeping/missions/unmogip/background.shtml). Secondly various countries and organizations do comment on the situation in Kashmir
http://www.thehindu.com/news/intern...or-Kashmir-issue-Pakistan/article15478993.ece
http://www.worldaffairsjournal.org/...e-leader-khamenei-supports-kashmir-‘struggle’
http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...rt-from-Turkey-Azerbaijan/article14991640.ece
http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2016/08/18/480629/UN-alarmed-Kashmir-violence

Compared to this the Durand Line is and will remain a non issue because a) The Afghan claim has no basis under international law since the principle of uti possidetis juris (https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/uti_possidetis_juris) clearly outlines that post colonial nations inherit the borders and territories of their former colonial rulers. b) This principle of international law has been reinforced several times in cases dealing with border disputes between countries in the post colonial era. Further numerous statements in favour of the Pakistani position by former colonial ruler the UK as well as global powers such as the US have more or less destroyed any diplomatic clout that Afghanistan could have used against Pakistan.

The members of the Council declared that their governments recognised that the sovereignty of Pakistan extends up to the Durand Line, the international boundary between Pakistan and Afghanistan, and it was consequently affirmed that the Treaty area referred to in Articles IV and VIII of the Treaty includes the area up to that Line.[33]

— SEATO, March 8, 1956

(ii) Or use force to change the facts on the ground.

*SEATO members

United States,Pakistan Australia, France, New Zealand, Philippines, Thailand, and the United Kingdom

C) And finally Afghanistan is a war-torn ethnically split nation, with no economic or military clout to make Pakistan take it seriously. These are blunt Machiavellian terms, but is also the honest truth. The situation is such that its offical government in Kabul is not even invited to international meetings discussing that country (http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/...exclusion-security-talks-161227142344221.html).

Pakistan needs to end this and invade Afghanistan or atlest change the borders so it is actually fencible
OR there will forever be indian spys causing Peshawar aattacks

since baloch are persecuted on daily basis in pakistan, and the state of kalat was invaded by jinnah and forcefully ceded. thousand of baloch are killed and dumped, and they are struggling for independence, it does not matter whether your father served the state or your granny served british. i take your patriotism illegitimate,unless you were a pashtun, sindi or punjabi, which i am fine with, and their love for the country is natural..
house negro over here, trying to talk on behalf of your master, you expecting me to enthrall you

Which is why there are millions of Afghans living in Pakistan with many more millions begging and killing eachother to come and live here..........:disagree:

We thanks the people of pakistan for their enormous sacrifices and help rendered to us in our bad days which still continue to some extent, the Afghan people will never hesitate to help the people of pakistan in their bad days inshallah. recently more than one lakh waziri and dawar people migrated khost and surrounded areas to fled the zarb e azab and still there at large ,and the war torn Afghan people helped them fully with everything they were able to provide. inshallah the same will continue in future.

however we never forgot that the state of pakistan also helped crusaders to it's full extent invading Afghanistan, sold our ambassador ( which is extreme level of begherati and shame on part of your state), provide bases to bomb our villages and took billion dollar itself as CSF as our head money. We are not going to forget any one of this, and will repay both Inshallah. we have time and too much patience.

Arms_of_the_Islamic_Emirate_of_Afghanistan.png

Oh really? We are waiting. You said similar things when Pakistan was created.......lol...

however we never forgot that the state of pakistan also helped crusaders to it's full extent invading Afghanistan, sold our ambassador ( which is extreme level of begherati and shame on part of your state), provide bases to bomb our villages and took billion dollar itself as CSF as our head money. We are not going to forget any one of this, and will repay both Inshallah. we have time and too much patience.

orangutan_square.jpg

Last edited:
Cos ur country is mashed and needs order
Also it makes sense as we are share a simillar/same culture

We thanks the people of pakistan for their enormous sacrifices and help rendered to us in our bad days which still continue to some extent, the Afghan people will never hesitate to help the people of pakistan in their bad days inshallah. recently more than one lakh waziri and dawar people migrated khost and surrounded areas to fled the zarb e azab and still there at large ,and the war torn Afghan people helped them fully with everything they were able to provide. inshallah the same will continue in future.

Arms_of_the_Islamic_Emirate_of_Afghanistan.png

Let's get one thing straight here. You are using the logo of Taliban? Are you supporter of the Ghani/Abdullah government or supporter of Maulwi Haibatullah?

however we never forgot that the state of pakistan also helped crusaders to it's full extent invading Afghanistan

It was your fellow Afghans from Northern Alliance who led the way for the "crusaders". No Pakistani soldier step foot in Afghanistan during the invasion.

sold our ambassador ( which is extreme level of begherati and shame on part of your state)

Pakistan was following international law in implementing United Nations Security Council Resolution 1267.

provide bases to bomb our villages

You'll find your fellow Afghans from Northern Alliance have a much larger role in the deaths of Afghan citizens than Pakistan. America has plenty of other ways to get bombs into Afghanistan.

qRjQgNW.gif

We are not going to forget any one of this, and will repay both Inshallah. we have time and too much patience.

You threaten others because you feel weak. My earnest advice to you is to seek education. It empowers an individual.

Sir, we should promote the diplomacy as first resolution. It is order of the day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom