What's new

AF-Pak One Confederation, Two Systems

Real issue at hand is that whether Afghanistan would be able to achieve political stability in the near future or not? Chances appear to be bleak.

Real issue at hand is that whether Afghanistan would be able to achieve political stability in the near future or not? Chances appear to be bleak.

They are more stable politically than Pakistan. Pakistan is the one that lacks politcal stability due to having to many weird political parties active that can change like the wind but this is not the case on the other side of the border. their political views won't astray

sari dunya aagy ja rahi hai hamary log peechy dunya main koi pagal hi somalia yemen afghanistan se koi wasta rakhna chahta hoga . merge paksitan with india becasue india is 1 million times better then afghanistan .

mulk nhi chayee to kisi ghareeb ko de do tabah kiyoo kerna hai bhai

US had realized during its war against Afghanistan that it was actually comprised of one war in two countries which were integrated with each other due to religious, linguistic, ethnic and cultural ties.

Historically, they had been part of the same Muslim Empire for hundreds of years and even before the Muslims there were Hindu Empires spanning across these two countries.

Now that the Taliban have defeated the Americans, we should have a peace deal with the TTP and raise new units like the French Foreign Legion comprised of former TTP soldiers for foreign (infantry and guerrilla) wars.

I have heard that Napoleon Bonaparte utilized the San Clout revolutionaries who brought about the French Revolution in his foreign wars.

After the peace deal we will be able to reduce military resources on the western border.

As for the Durand Line issue, it can be easily made a non-issue overnight by having Visa Free Travel and Trade without Customs Duty with Afghanistan.

We should try to create a Confederation with Afghanistan in the same way China created One Country, Two Systems after getting Hong Kong back from Britain after a hundred years of occupation.

It was the policy of Great Britain to sever the overland Silk Road Trade of India with the Central Asia and Russia as Britain was a Sea Power and wanted trade through its ships.

Now we can resume the overland trade with the success of CPEC project of China. We have recently signed the Gas Pipeline project with Russia. We have successfully established train link with Turkey through Iran. A Chinese train brought the goods meant for Afghanistan to a neighbouring Central Asian State for onward dispatch by road.

We can have two political and legal systems with Western laws in Pakistan and Sharia system in Afghanistan at the same time.

Pakistan will benefit from a safe western border and a big market for Pakistan exports from Gujranwala, Sialkot, Faisalabad, Multan and Karachi in Afghanistan and Central Asia.

This year we got cheap high quality Pomegranate and Grapes from Afghanistan.

Our PIA and Airforce technicians can very easily manage the airports of Afghanistan.
I will support this idea. Noone can do anything if local people are strong.

They are more stable politically than Pakistan. Pakistan is the one that lacks politcal stability due to having to many weird political parties active that can change like the wind but this is not the case on the other side of the border. their political views won't astray
tumblr_33caa6fa2d9060d1ebf32b7f13a3bf38_59ae975d_1280.png

sari dunya aagy ja rahi hai hamary log peechy dunya main koi pagal hi somalia yemen afghanistan se koi wasta rakhna chahta hoga . merge paksitan with india becasue india is 1 million times better then afghanistan .

I like you so I won't use that meme for you
But you know please have a heart for Pakistanis...

Well Afghanistan is a country which is landlocked.

Pakistan and Afghanistan should unite to form a larger country.

I bet you wouldn't dare to say this face to face to a real Pakistani or in a gathering of Pakistanis hiding behind keyboard.. I have no idea why you active on this forum what are you even doing here... Cross the border your place is not here so stop wasting your time amongst us

I bet you wouldn't dare to say this face to face to a real Pakistani or in a gathering of Pakistanis hiding behind keyboard.. I have no idea why you active on this forum what are you even doing here... Cross the border your place is not here so stop wasting your time amongst us
should not those whom want to marge paksitan with terrorst afghans cross west border ? :lol:

should not those whom want to marge paksitan with terrorst afghans cross west border ? :lol:

Pakistan itself is labelled terrorist state by some the definition is bullshxt the only real terrorist element exist in India.. Atleast the Afghans won't lynch Christians or minority they defend their territories they Arent animals... What exist on the eastern border is not a human but a zombie.. You should cross over stop wasting time..

I have called you out for what you are but ppl didn't heed.. Now you reveal yourself..

Go do some yoga and marry a Rahul somewhere in Tamil nadu.. Your place ain't here

Pakistan itself is labelled terrorist state by some the definition is bullshxt the only real terrorist element exist in India.. Atleast the Afghans won't lynch Christians or minority they defend their territories they Arent animals... What exist on the eastern border is not a human but a zombie.. You should cross over stop wasting time..

I have called you out for what you are but ppl didn't heed.. Now you reveal yourself..

Go do some yoga and marry a Rahul somewhere in Tamil nadu.. Your place ain't here
is there any christine left in afghanistan ? dast e kaka or puli charkhi herat masscure ka name suna kabhi ?
Well Afghanistan is a country which is landlocked.

Pakistan and Afghanistan should unite to form a larger country.
which called hellistan ? :lol:

is there any christine left in afghanistan ? dast e kaka or puli charkhi herat masscure ka name suna kabhi ?

which called hellistan ? :lol:

There are hindus and Christians in Afghanistan.. Even a Pakistani tourist falls under the lynch category in India.. You don't treat a zombie like a human being period..

what confederation ??? majority of them already have pakistani CNIC and passports so technically they are pakistani citizens and you know what is the irony ....few months back during Taliban take over of cities of Afghanistan they recovered pakistani CNICs of afghan military generals and those who were recovering were also having pakistani CNICs anybody could have it by paying few thousands to corrupts govt machinery

Any merger of Pak with Afganistan will fail miserably and quickly. AfPak will be divided again in which Afganistan will take most of AfPak and Pak will be reduced to east of Indus.

Better to divide Afganistan into ethnic lines and take wakhan corridor.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom