What's new

Afaq Ahmed has been released (finally) from jail

salmakh84

Reaction score
Source:

Afaq Ahmed released from Karachi jail | Metropolitan | DAWN.COM

KARACHI: Mohajir Qaumi Movement – Haqiqi chief Afaq Ahmed was released from Karachi central prison on Saturday, DawnNews reported.

Earlier on Friday, the Sindh High Court (SHC) ordered Ahmed’s immediate release declaring the order of his detention under the public order law as illegal.

Ahmed, who was arrested on April 3, 2004, had been granted bail in the last of the cases against him by the SHC.

The MQM-H is a breakaway faction of the then Altaf Hussain-led Mohajir Qaumi Movement (now Muttahida Qaumi Movement).

--

Personal note: No Afaq Fan, but Karachi people can now enjoy Altaf bhai competition

I am also not a fan of Afaq but look at those contrasting personalities. One is hiding in London to avoid courts for the past 19/20 years while another man spent 7 years in jail and came out clean. Tells a lot about Afaq and Altaf.

But I think PeePeePee will try to implicate him in another case on behest of MQM very soon.

as the saying goes, every 1kg has a 1.25kg.

Seems it's been decided to clip altaf's wings.

I am also not a fan of Afaq but look at those contrasting personalities. One is hiding in London to avoid courts for the past 19/20 years while another man spent 7 years in jail and came out clean. Tells a lot about Afaq and Altaf.

But I think PeePeePee will try to implicate him in another case on behest of MQM very soon.

Let me add some more for you Army aur agencies kay pitho hi bach patay hain.

Let me add some more for you Army aur agencies kay pitho hi bach patay hain.
Is that the best excuse you can come up with? So that means all the absconding murderers, arsonists and terrorists in the country can say "we are not Army's pitho that's why they are after us?

You are giving people license to kill.

Is that the best excuse you can come up with? So that means all the absconding murderers, arsonists and terrorists in the country can say "we are not Army's pitho that's why they are after us?

You are giving people license to kill.

Pretty much yeah ... its bitter truth learn to swallow it .. stop deluding your self and others

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom