What's new

Afghan "1st Vice President" Claims Peshawar as Afghan Territory

Only if they are ready to become Nuclear dust then they can try that. In fact, once Pakistan's economy stabilizes FC would be more than enough for ANA. For any misadventure, Pakistan should invade and capture strategic locations in Afghanistan. Most importantly, we should be eyeing for Wakkan Corridor.

yes i sometime feel sindh is afghanistan too if i look both :lol:

First remind this rat that whole of Herat was part of Iran and Afghanistan should return it.

I was reading British assessments of 1947 right after Pakistan's birth and the British officers in Pakistan army concluded that Afghanistan-Russia- India -Ghaffar Khan nexus was out to destroy Pakistan from the very beginning.

This emboldened India to invade Kashmir. You would actually be surprised to see more british officers and some British MPs like Noel were far more sympathetic to Pakistan than Afghanistan if you read history.

Why? 1 million muslims were slaughtered and Afghanistan was busy conspiring with hindus.

Anyways, Pakistan must never forget history. Make Pakistan stronger and more nationalistic. This is the only way to succeed and keep supporting groups who are in Pakistan's interests in Afghanistan.

Yes he is speaking the truth of convenience Peshawar should claim its birth right and claim areas up to Ghazni for the greater Pakistan. Pakistan needs a new map for Afghan border and the current occupiers in Afghanistan should move back to Iran and Tajikistan. :pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom