What's new

Featured Afghan Fighter Pilot Scared of Taliban Escapes to US

That's just not true. Hate is an easy thing to do. Complex matters require patience and forgiveness. There are huge amounts of Afghans living in Pakistan, married to Pakistanis, on good positions, well respected people who love both Afghanistan and Pakistan. Same amount of people are there who are now settled abroad but they once moved to Pakistan from Afghanistan before moving out. They can speak Urdu and their own native language as well. They gel in well with Pakistanis, they knows us, have friends here, they studied with us, they shared their youth with us, they respect us. Come & pray to our mosques even when abroad. They don't go to Lebanese mosques, Turkish mosques, they come to Pakistani ones because Pakistan is their second home and nature.

You just cannot label everyone the same. Yes there are a lot of people spewing hatred on social media. A lot of those accounts are Indian funded & trained media cells. Pakistan was way stronger than Afghanistan in every way and our society has been heavily affected by this 5th gen war. Morals have gone down, youth is frustrated and angry, there is chaos and lack of clarity in minds. These are all normal results of such a war.

Your holly land Pakistan has a full basket of shitty people. Mir Jaffirs, Mir Hamids, Talat Hussains, PTM, MQM and what not. From media to politicians to bureaucracy to army. Such people are everywhere. Humans are already by default more inclined towards bad than good. Bad is easier, good is difficult, sustaining good is even more difficult. It takes a lot of good people to build a good society and good society to raise good people. Moral and social collapse comes with 5th Gen warfare. Pakistani society has been affected by it and so is Afghanistan. That does not mean you start blaming people who don't know any better. Several journalists and media houses in Pakistan operate on foreign agendas. Same has been happening in Afghanistan. Youth is easily affected by these things. History books are rewritten, heroes are changed. Its easy to buy people in war inflected countries. May those people be in politics, army, intelligence. This is a fact that both Pakistan and Afghanistan are dealing with. Poor economy means plenty of traitors available at all times. Swearing adds to the problem, doesn't solve it.
Are you Afghan???? they hates us to core they are not recognized Pakistan at the time of our independence, they wan former NWFP (now Khyber pankhtunka) they started PTM struggle against Pakistan (this struggle is still going on) in 80s when Soviet invasion had started on Afghanistan, Afghan created lots of problem in Pakistan, They spread/introduce drug and arms cultures in Pakistan/ criminal activities, Etc etc before Soviet invasion on Afghanistan Pakistan is was peaceful country
Currently Afghan govt is blabbering senselessly against Pakistan, order receive from another country, we also suffer why do you think only Afghnis suffer??? before Afghan war our economy was on the move but but after retreat of Soviet in late 80s what happened to our Economy everybody knows that lol

Are you blind???

I am giving an objective analysis based on ground facts.

No you're not. India has been a decrepit shithole for a long time and you added your own personal spin to it to push your own beliefs.

They will keep making F35s, we will keep making their socks, footballs, mangoes and T shirts (that too on machines made and sold by them).

Funny you should say this because it's delusional pro-Awghan shills who advocate us taking millions of refugees who bring crime and drugs, making Pakistan an unsafe and unattractive destination for big business.

Senseless hatred is no good for anyone.

Who said I have senseless hatred for anyone? I'm recognizing a group of people openly hostile to us as enemies. I don't hate them. I just know there's no point extending olive branches to them when they've been slapping them away for 80 years.

. Afghan's political body has been hand picked by USA to serve their interests.

The US selected Afghanistan's rulers keeping in mind that are certain red lines which cannot be crossed. That is why the country's political leaders are typically Awghan despite a significant chunk of the populace being non-Pashtun. The few times Afghanistan has had non-Pashtun rulers, there was open bloody revolt against them. The few times even mildly neutral or pro-Pakistan rulers in Afghanistan, have eventually had to shift to antagonism to shore up their support. You can't blame the US for everything at this point.

3. What is the last Khutba of Rasul S.A.W. again?

Who cares? It doesn't apply to these people. They're munafiqs. They've supported forces like the Soviets, Americans and Indians at every chance they get. They're fundamentally opposed to Pakistan's ideology and founding purpose.

4. Then is it fair for Indian to hate Muslims if they feel Mughal rulers treated them like shit? If you hold current Afghan people responsible? Do you take responsibility of your ancestors? Can you even clearly trace back your ancestry properly?

Lol the Mughals were Persianized Turkic conquerors who eventually settled down and indigenized by marrying into Hindu Rajput nobility. Do Dindoos hate Central Asians or Iranians ? No. Do Dindoos hate Rajputs? No, in fact, they practically worship them. They just want to hate Indians Muslims because they're violent seething rapey chimps who want an excuse to go out and destroy things. The fact that you think that you're making a good point here shows how much you've internalized hatred for your own kind. No wonder you'd go so far to defend Awghans.

Fvck this false flagger big bud. You guys should notice one thing. Once a new member is eagerly greeted by the Americans you know things are awry. Every word this POS has uttered since his arrival goes against Pakistan's best interest. It is best to ignore this fvck completely.

Hahahahaha! This forum is full of samad bond or mushroom sniffers! :omghaha:

I refuse to reply to Hiptullha, Dalit and others because they clearly show they don't have the acumen that it takes for a decent discussion.

I will continue to believe that most Afghans are normal people just like anyone else. I don't buy into this ideology that all of the Afghans and the Afghani nation hates Pakistanis. I refuse to condone any derogatory remarks spoken against a nation. I refuse to hate innocent people based on actions of some people. The members who are proponents of hate are saying that are no different to: "All Muslims are terrorists", I don't support such ideas of labelling everyone. Future of region and Pakistan lies in maintaining a relationship of respect & equality with neighbouring countries including India & Afghanistan. I hope war mongers and hate spewing people on all sides do not come into power and do not dictate foreign policies of these countries. If they will, it would push the region towards war.

"The world suffers a lot not because of the violence of the bad people, but because of silence of the good people." ^^ The only reason I have been bothering to reply on this thread.

Hahahahaha! This forum is full of samad bond or mushroom sniffers! :omghaha:

I refuse to reply to Hiptullha, Dalit and others because they clearly show they don't have the acumen that it takes for a decent discussion.

I will continue to believe that most Afghans are normal people just like anyone else. I don't buy into this ideology that all of the Afghans and the Afghani nation hates Pakistanis. I refuse to condone any derogatory remarks spoken against a nation. I refuse to hate innocent people based on actions of some people. The members who are proponents of hate are saying that are no different to: "All Muslims are terrorists", I don't support such ideas of labelling everyone. Future of region and Pakistan lies in maintaining a relationship of respect & equality with neighbouring countries including India & Afghanistan. I hope war mongers and hate spewing people on all sides do not come into power and do not dictate foreign policies of these countries. If they will, it would push the region towards war.

"The world suffers a lot not because of the violence of the bad people, but because of silence of the good people." ^^ The only reason I have been bothering to reply on this thread.
LOL you think you're the only sane person on entire PDF lol, look at that the results of we help them in Afghan war they bring drug and arm cultures to Pakistan, they are also bring criminal activities, why you are taking a side of Afghanistan, are you pro Afghan tatto???

LOL you think you're the only sane person on entire PDF lol, look at that the results of we help them in Afghan war they bring drug and arm cultures to Pakistan, they are also bring criminal activities, why you are taking a side of Afghanistan, are you pro Afghan tatto???

Drugs and crimes are synonymous with all refugees of war torn countries. War brings extreme poverty and financial difficulties. Refugees all over the world end up doing more illegal activities than the normal citizens of that country. This is normal, in west there are several programs to brings refugees into mainstream. Without much education, money and lack of local knowledge and language, plus racism what else would someone do anyways become a banker? What about Afghans who did manage to get into white collar jobs all over Pakistan? What about Afghans who have spent all their lives polishing shoes on the road sides, fixing shoes, selling corn, working at car wash stations despite old age, extremely low wages and deplorable working conditions? Why should I call them names? I respect them to the core of my heart. They are better humans and Muslims than some of the entitled & racist people here.

The hatred between Afghans and Pakistani people is something that RAW would love to promote. If Afghans and Pakistan fight, India has Pakistan covered on both fronts. I am sure there are several accounts from Indian Raw operating on this forum showing themselves as Pakistanis and promoting their own vested interests. I ask mods to be vary of such accounts and where they are being operated from.

Last edited:
Drugs and crimes are synonymous with all refugees of war torn countries. War brings extreme poverty and financial difficulties. Refugees all over the world end up doing more illegal activities than the normal citizens of that country. This is normal, in west there are several programs to brings refugees into mainstream. Without much education, money and lack of local knowledge and language, plus racism what else would someone do anyways become a banker? What about Afghans who did manage to get into white collar jobs all over Pakistan? What about Afghans who have spent all their lives polishing shoes on the road sides, fixing shoes, selling corn, working at car wash stations despite old age, extremely low wages and deplorable working conditions? Why should I call them names? I respect them to the core of my heart. They are better humans and Muslims than some of the entitled & racist people here.

The hatred between Afghans and Pakistani people is something that RAW would love to promote. If Afghans and Pakistan fight, India has Pakistan covered on both fronts. I am sure there are several accounts from Indian Raw operating on this forum showing themselves as Pakistanis and promoting their own vested interests. I ask mods to be vary of such accounts and where they are being operated from.
Lol and all Pakistanis are mucho men much richer than those Afghans in Pakistan lol, these Afghans are creating ànd created lots of problem for PAKISTAN in past and present they hate PAKISTAN to core ànd PAKISTAN should follow the model Iran for Afghans stack them in one place issue them a special indentity cards or throw them out of the country, because of them we lost more than 80,000 lives

Afghan Fighter Pilot, Facing Taliban Death Threats, Arrives in the U.S.
The U.S.-trained aviator had last year been denied safe passage in a case that drew ire from inside U.S. military ranks
View attachment 750615
Maj. Asadi left Kabul on Tuesday after the U.S. last month granted him a temporary protection status for noncitizens in the country.

I thought he was a chopper pilot

The U.S.-trained aviator had last year been denied safe passage in a case that drew ire from inside U.S. military ranks
View attachment 750615
Maj. Asadi left Kabul on Tuesday after the U.S. last month granted him a temporary protection status for noncitizens in the country.

Pu$$y A$$ even in death he’ll be remember as a clown who ran away. His daughter will have to live the rest of her life knowing the father couldn’t handle the heat and ran of, a coward dies a thousand deaths.

Last edited:
View attachment 750615

If not a target he is certainly on the high risk list. No shortage of warlords in Afghanistan with vendettas, these people dont have a religion and are brutal. With lawlessness expected in Afghanistan in the event of a hasty withdrawal and uncertainty of employment he did the right thing for his family's sake as he had a opportunity to immigrate on pretexts, his family will probably have a better life in US compared to Afghanistan. Perhaps once things can get better they will return, but I think he has a genuine grounds for a better livelihood in US and he has competency as a pilot.

There are genuine migrants who go abroad for a better lively hood and then there are a people who play victim cards to escape.

Even in our own country we have twisted people who go dirty for sake of immigration, several journalists go anti state and use it as a plea for recognition/asylum, know of people claiming to be gay and prosecuted in Pak for immigration, Meesha Shafi made a harassment accusation which she couldn't prove in court but was successful in getting Canadian immigration on basis of that notion. Ironically often its people with comfortable lives in the country but still have had some sort of urge to escape and start over.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom