What's new

The Taliban won. So why, and who, are they still fighting? - Christian Science Monitor

Stupid beghairet cuck, I expected exactly the same thinking in you as the GHQ daalkhors - lack of balls and strategic thinking. Oh no, how can we hurt our enemies, what will we do???
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Lahori using daalkhor is the most ironic and funniest thing, no wonder you dick ride Afghans, you have a humiliation kink derived from your inferiority complex.

And trust me, if GHQ has an IQ matching yours, I totally believe everything you are saying. Nigga wants to waste his firepower attacking US bases in the Middle East and Israel while sacrificing a nation of over 200 million people for Arabs that suck off the Indians.

Low IQ retard don't respond to me again, you have slave blood

I will repeat- when you both resort to personal attacks, you both lost the argument

But we are not strong enough to form our own camp.
We are.

The word ā€œIslamistā€ doesnā€™t exist.
ā€œIslamistā€ is a term made up by anti Islam forces to divide Muslims and fight them.
Muslims should refrain from using the term ā€œIslamistā€. Jihad is an essential part of Islam.
Islam already has terms for extremists terrorists like khawarij.
Personally, if a kaffir or murtad called me an ā€œIslamistā€ I would take that as a compliment. If a kaffir says Iā€™m ā€œmoderateā€ I would start to question my emaan.

Last edited:
We are.

The word ā€œIslamistā€ doesnā€™t exist.
ā€œIslamistā€ is a term made up by anti Islam forces to divide Muslims and fight them.
Muslims should refrain from using the term ā€œIslamistā€. Jihad is an essential part of Islam.
Islam already has terms for extremists terrorists like khawarij.
Personally, if a kaffir or murtad called me an ā€œIslamistā€ I would take that as a compliment. If a kaffir says Iā€™m ā€œmoderateā€ I would start to question my emaan.
And name me which Muslim country is as strong as USA or China or Russia?

Now China is more powerful than Russia after USSR dissolution.

And name me which Muslim country is as strong as USA or China or Russia?

Now China is more powerful than Russia after USSR dissolution.
Muslim majority countries are 50+. Which country wants war with that many nations and a people numbering 2 billion?

Muslim majority countries are 50+. Which country wants war with that many nations and a people numbering 2 billion?
True, but there is no Muslim country which is a Superpower like USA or China.

can Christian Science Monitor also tell us why Europeans are insisting on killing another 50 million of each after WW1 and WW2?
even although Middle East and African have sent their leaders to Europe to make peace ?
and when Middle East and African nations have unrest Europeans send weapons to opposing side to fuel the conflict ?
which kind of makes the Europeans a million times worse than Middle East and African nations
because they fight each other without any outside interference

What you write is something like that I had written in the Russia-Ukraine war forum and probably more than once: Europeans/Americans/the Westerns are the true barbarians of the modern world and for the last several centuries. As if the destruction from the two World Wars was not enough, there are rumblings about the Third World War if/when the Russia-Ukraine war gets out of hand.
WTH??
It is honestly hard to get to the bottom of such savagery!! Is it because human beings, who are driven to achieve more, are also driven to cause more destruction? It's late at night here but that's been on my mind for a long time as one of the explanations.

We were in an extremely tough predicament, and had no other choice. Anyone with some sense can realise this was the case. This is why we played both sides, helped the taliban and pleased America while keeping our house (relatively) in check.

Don't larp about how you will magical be strong enough to go against the US in war and win, you won't. You are a poor *** country with majority of your male population as cucks, and your neighbour India with a growing economy beginning to become a much more desired ally than you.

Beware of the expats Pakistani, which you too seem to be one, but with a level head. Some of the people you were quoting were saying Imran Khan should take some last stand in K-P against the Pakistani State--and they said that recently after Imran had not only lost both K-P and Punjab but also has been in virtual prison in Zaman Park.
The Neros of the expat Pakistanis would be content to play their flute, sitting in comfy airconditioned homes, as Pakistan would burn following their cult leader Imran Khan.

Beware of the expats Pakistani, which you too seem to be one, but with a level head. Some of the people you were quoting were saying Imran Khan should take some last stand in K-P against the Pakistani State--and they said that recently after Imran had not only lost both K-P and Punjab but also has been in virtual prison in Zaman Park.
The Neros of the expat Pakistanis would be content to play their flute, sitting in comfy airconditioned homes, as Pakistan would burn following their cult leader Imran Khan.
We are truly cursed with some of the most low IQ people ever paired with a mindset of servitude, ummah chummah everywhere.

They can't see beyond simple faces or read in-between the lines.

Honestly although I care for Pakistan I don't have much hope for it unless a miracle comes along (and that miracle would have to be someone with significant institutional power that seeks to fundamentally change the psychee of the Pakistani population and mold it into something with self-respect and also worthy of respect)

The level of hypocrisy exhibited by the Western powers is evident in this article. What they themselves did in Afghanistan and Iraq was deemed acceptable, but when someone else engages in similar actions, it is condemned. During the ongoing purge in Afghanistan, it is likely that the Taliban is targeting individuals who supported or collaborated with the Americans, which is causing concern among Western powers. This is reminiscent of the situation in Afghanistan over the past two decades, during which thousands of individuals were prosecuted for supporting the Taliban. Additionally, it raises the question of whether this was the desired outcome for the US from the very beginning. The significant amount of weaponry left behind by the US in Afghanistan when they withdrew was likely intended to perpetuate a prolonged period of chaos. The Western powers can no longer conceal their hypocritical actions.

Not 'hypocrisy'. It is geopolitics: There is no question in my mind that the Taliban victory in Afghanistan is a gain for both Pakistan and China. While China stayed in the background, it was Pakistan which took all the bad-press and the blowback between 2001-2021 but in Pakistan's long term interests, it was better to have Afghanistan to be controlled by Afghans themselves then by a puppet govt controlled by countries thousands of miles away. Pakistan could have rolled over and let the America-India combine totally control Afghanistan. But Pakistan didn't--and probably with Chinese assurances because Afghanistan is also China's neighbor.

We are truly cursed with some of the most low IQ people ever paired with a mindset of servitude, ummah chummah everywhere.

They can't see beyond simple faces or read in-between the lines.

Honestly although I care for Pakistan I don't have much hope for it unless a miracle comes along (and that miracle would have to be someone with significant institutional power that seeks to fundamentally change the psychee of the Pakistani population and mold it into something with self-respect and also worthy of respect)

Don't despair. Nations go up and down. And I honestly believe Pakistan is going to better with the upcoming changes--which are rooted in basically govt. of technocracies or a VERY controlled 'democracy'.

Just be aware of the expat Pakistanis!! You are one of them as am I. But I don't think unless someone who has lived a long life in Pakistan as I had would be able to truly understand Pakistan's political and social dynamics. Many of the expats probably are not able to read Urdu or even speak Urdu or have any idea about about Pakistan's history and its political ups and downs. A case in point: A stupid person like Imran Khan started planted the anti 'Establishment' theory into their puny brains months AFTER Imran lost power and these cultists--and I use the word 'cultist' very responsibly here-- turned against the 'Establishment' all of a sudden. Before that, this forum was full of praise for the 'Establishment' and I recall a very senior member even denied there was such as thing as 'Establishment'. When will they ever question that they were/are part of a cult like the Sindhi Haris (peasants) are for the Bhuttos?

True, but there is no Muslim country which is a Superpower like USA or China.
Our emaan makes us superpowers. We chase death. Theyā€™re afraid of death. We fight in the path of Allah and Allah helps us. Our emaan is our biggest weapon

Back
Top Bottom