What's new

Afghan president dismisses Pakistani training offer

Very much correct.....

You tried to exploit them when ever you got the chance for pennies you got from US.

Today also you want a Taliban rule for them which you dont even want for yourself....

By the way till now God havent met me and told me so i dont know what he like and dislikes. and i m sure he is free from likes and dislikes. he just gives us chances and let us follow making our destinies and end results.

India has always sided with the Oppressors and Occupiers of the Afghan people.

First the Russians and now Americans.

And that makes India the third biggest oppressor of the Afghan people.

Taking advantage of the innocence and uneducated masses of the Afghans, It's about time Afghans realize and figure this out. If Indians had the means and the balls, they would either directly attack and occupy or simply buy out Afghanistan to keep Pakistan in check.

Whereas Pakistan has helped millions of Afghans, provide food and medical supplies, garments, and other humanitarian. Being a neighbour, related through history, kith and kin, Pakistan has moral, ethical and social responsibility and right to be involved in care take of Afghanistan.

Afghan President is dead wrong in mentioning the Soviet Experience for like an infinite reasons.

Well dont worry about me forcing you to derail this thread, you guys are born geniouses when it comes to trolling. As far as the question is concerned I never asked you specifically. You chose to take a point out of the conversation and answer that while ignoring the rest.

Khalidali, we have had several threads dedicated to the "this" discussion and I have posted enough to express myself. Let us not go round and round in circles. Afghanistan can never get back to Pre 9/11 state. Indian participation will continue as long as Afghanistan decide the other way.

Leave the decision making to Afghanistan. Is this something difficult to comprehend. Yes you have a right to protest if any activity against Pakistani interests in taking place in Afghanistan which you have arguably made it crystal clear to the Afghan regime.

I can see Afghanistan rising as a nation. People who think he is not a decision maker is a severe under estimation of his power and international tempo for a stable govt in AF.

Thats exactly where I stoped reading, remember the elections that he rigged and the best part was that the democracy preaching world accepted him like he was some saint or what ever.

WJ, we both know what Indian version is and what is the Pakistan version. I can post videos but you have your videos and invariably this will derail this thread. Do we go that route ?

It's indeed a sad case of events, here we have a topic relating to Afghanistan but these newbies tend to troll and derail every thread.

Khalidali, we have had several threads dedicated to the "this" discussion and I have posted enough to express myself. Let us not go round and round in circles. Afghanistan can never get back to Pre 9/11 state. Indian participation will continue as long as Afghanistan decide the other way.

Leave the decision making to Afghanistan. Is this something difficult to comprehend. Yes you have a right to protest if any activity against Pakistani interests in taking place in Afghanistan which you have arguably made it crystal clear to the Afghan regime.

The problem is not that Indians building an infrastructure in Afg, well I dont think that we should be against it. But the issue is the other activities that come with it. Now every one will be saying proof. And I am with you on that as well, I think that it is high time that the GOP should make public what ever proof we have. The rest why are we vary of the indian pressence there well we all know that we dont love you and your gov dont have a clean bill of health either when it comes to PAkistan.

Post reported to the Mod/Admin. YOu surely dont like our president, but you have no right to call him Khar.

:P dont take it to heart yara. So many will be calling him a khaar :P

there are many khar including ours who are acting like a khar.

The same reason I asked the question, I wanted to see the stance of the Indians and I knew that there will be no answers. Cause they seem to try to lecture us all the time about morality. But they them selves have no morals nor a moral ground to stand on.

India was critical of invasion.Charan Singh was the prime minister.
Actually it was election time and the transition of power and therefore for the politicians more more things to do domestically.

india will have to pack up and leave once the yanks leave or else face a slaughter of unimaginable proportions , its as simple as that.

India has no business setting up a military base in afghanistan under the guise of humanitarin aid and development. Such 'oppertunistic development initiatives' never work since the intentions are bad.

If you go around planting lilles next your neighbours house and tell the world that 'look we are only planting flowers' where as in reality you want the lilly pollen to cause allergy and respiratory problems to the neighbour then be rest assured the neighbor will cut down those lilles!

This ghataya chankiya mentallity is unfortunalty an indan trait and one that is greatly followed by even indian leaders.

India hedged their bets in afghanistan based on and extended stay of the yanks and the possibility of america attacking Pakistan.

None of this seems likely now and sooner or later the yanks will have to leave or face the possibility of an endless war that is sucking up resources even faster than Ben Benake can run those dollar printing presses.

The soviets made and even bigger investment in afghanistan and did much more than they get credit for in terms of development none of that served them well so India kiss khet ki muli ha that where a juggernaut like USSR could not reap the benefits from the 'oppertunistc development' that it did , that india will benefit ?

India did all this to give a decisive blow to Pakistan and in one form or the other all these efforts are now faltering now.

1. That new. India setting up military base. :rofl:
2. Whatever makes you happy. Lets not trivialise Indian efforts by comparing to your silly plantation. No pun intended.
3. Seriously, what is your source ?
4. Indian interests match the interests of a common Afghan. India wants development and India wants a strong Afghanistan where human life is not cheap. This common interest is good enough to take this effort forward. Ensuring Afghanistan is rebuilt and the doors on terror and extremists is shut is a direction every rational being would support.

India was critical of invasion.Charan Singh was the prime minister.
Actually it was election time and the transition of power and therefore for the politicians more more things to do domestically.

Charan Singh Prime minister, ????

The problem is not that Indians building an infrastructure in Afg, well I dont think that we should be against it. But the issue is the other activities that come with it. Now every one will be saying proof. And I am with you on that as well, I think that it is high time that the GOP should make public what ever proof we have. The rest why are we vary of the indian pressence there well we all know that we dont love you and your gov dont have a clean bill of health either when it comes to PAkistan.

Excellent. We agree and with reason. I am sure you have your reasons and we have ours. Pakistan wants peace and so do Afghans. Indians have no interest in projecting power. Win Afghan's trust and the issues you have will be ironed out.

And your talibans were the ones who actually took them to new heights were caring about people... right :woot:

Taking advantage of the innocence and uneducated masses of the Afghans, It's about time Afghans realize and figure this out. If Indians had the means and the balls, they would either directly attack and occupy or simply buy out Afghanistan to keep Pakistan in check.

Sorry we are not pakistan to enforce taliban on them. what we have did is creating infrastructure for them.

Whereas Pakistan has helped millions of Afghans, provide food and medical supplies, garments, and other humanitarian. Being a neighbour, related through history, kith and kin, Pakistan has moral, ethical and social responsibility and right to be involved in care take of Afghanistan.

Afghan President is dead wrong in mentioning the Soviet Experience for like an infinite reasons.

And have also blamed them for the whole evils of your society. when ever anything happens you blame it over the migrants of Afghanistan from drug trade to everything. I dont think we are short of threads over here with the same issue. Please do refer them

it would be better if india first looks after the interest of its own people before going around looking after "common" interests of indians and afghans.

The following are your countrymen that need 'looking after' more than your silly little effort in afganistan which is aimed only at destablising Pakistan.

Reality check 101:

This is off topic and don't derail this thread. We know our people are poor but that has nothing to do with this topic. Nor do you have any interest in our poor. I will keep my videos and images that degrade Pakistan out of this topic. Stop acting like an illogical sick puppy.

o wahhh.....hey man can you read your post again, it self contradictory and senseless. What you are trying to say?.....

You are a bonafide Allie of USA for WOT.....(please pardon me read like i am shouting at you).

A big 'U' turn. Just day before WOT you were a supporter of Taliban (A universally known oppressive regime responsible for 9/11). I have seen many videos when Pakistanis were appreciating and dancing for Taliban regime on national TV at that time. They were your national heroes. Get your fact and acts together man......

It has been proved many times and Pakistan has been told many times even by your allies that India has nothing to with instability in Pakistan.

There is only one simple theory that Pakistan is paying the price for WOT. Your policy makers were ill prepared for this and now rather taking responsibility, are be fooling Pakistanis by blaming it on India. Interestingly every one is paying the price but to ensure their national security but unfortunately it is opposite as far as Pakistan's domestic security is concerned.

It has nothing to do with India oppressing Afghans(fiction). India neither supported Russia during invasion nor stopped US and Pak for supporting mujahedins.

Don't live in denial. Today the power is in hands of Person who was never supported by Pakistan. What karzai is doing is a very fair diplomacy which your desperado General is not able to read. Don't waste your energy blaming India on every thing this is not going to help. Have patience and be friend of Afghanistan to help only, not for strategic depth. ''neki kar kuye main dal''.

A personal advise: Please don't make mess of your foreign policies on Afghanistan by changing stances at your own convenience; like you did on Kashmir and Bangladesh.

This is off topic and don't derail this thread. We know our people are poor but that has nothing to do with this topic. Nor do you have any interest in our poor. I will keep my videos and images that degrade Pakistan out of this topic. Stop acting like an illogical sick puppy.

This is very much related to this topic :bunny:

You were talking about looking after 'interests' of afghans I just remined you that there is more looking after to done in your india than in afghanistan , it makes more sense to help your fellow coutrymen lift themselves out of poverty than to spend 1.4 bn$ in afghanistan, which is intended only as a means to destablise Pakistan.

equally I can say that you have no interest in 're-buliding' afghanistan your only aim is to create problems for Pakistan under the guise of 'looking after interests of common afghans'

Back
Top Bottom