What's new

Afghan refugee arrested for homosexual rape of male teen in Munich Subway, Germany

TheSolution

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Afghan refugee arrested for homosexual rape of teen in Munich subway​

The attacker accosted his intoxicated victim on a Munich subway platform before subjecting him to a sexual assault that lasted for several hours
August 22, 2023
editor: REMIX NEWS
author: THOMAS BROOKE
0580_1.jpg

An Afghan refugee has been arrested in Germany for suspected homosexual rape of a teenager as he walked home from a party in Munich.

The attack occurred in the early hours of Saturday morning when the 18-year-old victim, who was heavily intoxicated and traveling alone, was approached on the platform of the Max-Weber-Platz underground station.

The perpetrator took advantage of his victim’s inability to resist and subjected him to a sexual assault that lasted for several hours, according to a Munich police report.

After the ordeal, the attacker stole his victim’s mobile phone and fled the scene undetected.

Stupi German. Why no provide "Launday" chokray , to Afghanis?

Some people have no shame or values. These degenerates cast a bad light on other refugees as well who are trying to settle down.

Some people have no shame or values. These degenerates cast a bad light on other refugees as well who are trying to settle down.
They have values.
Chokra bazi is their cultural values 😂😂

It was a Polish who was raped

as long as the strangers in germany kill themself/each other i dont care. I also would give them knifes ect. for that.

Last edited:
Some years ago,I saw on TV (I think on the news)a young Afghan saying he was giving blowjobs in Athens for 5 euros. Of course,many others were raping women,children,cats. They are brutal,uneducated people who don't want to progress.

Back
Top Bottom