What's new

Indian student rapes UK woman, sends photo to his friends; arrested

your negative ratings tells the true story of yours that you're pathetic narrow minded filthy sanghi/hinduvati

Okay 👍
Some Pakistanis especially in Punjab still retain lots of Hindu culture. Caste and what not. Should make you Dindus happy.

This applies to all criminals I guess. 😊

Yet Hindus who follow that culture still have lesser rape per 100k women cases than those who're "retaining" it.
No point talking sense to them buddy 🙏

Almost all of the rapists did. Probably this Hindutva too.

Barring just one Jehadi, who BTW is law student, and doesn’t know that the rape was illegal. He gonna make a good lawyer.

You guys are rape champions. No question about it.

Based on what statistics?
Oh wait, never mind.

Based on your existence and behavior. You guys are renowned for high profile rape cases. Did I also mention the online scams? There are dedicayed YT channels that cover online Indian scams.

Some Pakistanis especially in Punjab still retain lots of Hindu culture. Caste and what not. Should make you Dindus happy.
Don't disrespect our people by falsehoods or I'd say somethings about bangali people too

Yet Hindus who follow that culture still have lesser rape per 100k women cases than those who're "retaining" it.
Now which new BS stat sites are you Pajeets altering now to come up with such takes?

I know y'all had a whole thing going on from wiki to data sites where you'd go & manipulate data to big up India & shit on others
Which one is it this time?

Last edited:
Based on your existence and behavior. You guys are renowned for high profile rape cases. Did I also mention the online scams? There are dedicayed YT channels that cover online Indian scams.
So no statistical data? That’s why I said earlier, never mind. 😊

Okay.
I claim Pakistan has the highest rapes in the world.
Now don’t ask me for proofs, because I’m gonna say : Google is your best friend😀

img.png

"Saaaaaar, I don't care about Pakistan, but I like to be a member of Pakistani Defence pharam!!!"

Haha no I do
That’s why I’m here.

Glad you didn’t ask for proof for my earlier claim though 😆

FlCsO6VaMAAo8VC~3.jpeg

"Saaaaaaaar, I am absassed wit Pakistaaaaaaaan! Kashmir balongs to Hindustaaaaan! All fair skinned Pakistanis are in reality Indiaaaanss! He he."

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom