What's new

Featured Afghan troops conduct military drill near Durand Line

I’ve had fights with Afghans and they were Farsiwans. They are really cold-blooded/hot-tempered to people out of their circle. They shamelessly fight anywhere even at the mosque.

I see Afghans on Twitter making crude comments about Pakistanis. They don’t speak a lick of Pakhto, born & raised in the West, yet have a heart full of toxicity and racism. I don’t engage in these hookah smoker, gangster rap listener, McDonalds eater eco-chamber.

Lol it's cool bro. I never come across them here in the UK, and we have quite a few of them,
As for the ones making such comments on social media, the more ill they wish others the greater the sin on them, unless they are guided by Allah.

Last edited:
They are testing Pakistan, and trying to bait it into attacking Afghanistan. Let’s see if Pakistan takes the bait.

Over an exercise? No they are trying to show Pakistan that they are strong and/or prepared.

The thing is that doesnt work when over half of your country is being contested by militants and your govt is propped up by an international coalition who desperately wants to bail. It is just sad and im sure the boys in GHQ are having a good laugh about it.

Actually bro the ethnic Pashtun nationalists are the worst of the lot. Most of the antagonism comes from them. The things I have seen them write on Afghan forums will make you shudder. They are also the ones who claim Pakistani territory, not the Farsi speaking folks who don't want more Pashtun people. If you see the two recent flag burning incidents (Pakistan), both of them were ethnic Pasthuns from Afghanistan.
If you also look at history it's these nationalists who have been the most bitter towards Pakistan.
By the way, I also pray for peace between the two nations, and brotherhood.

It's easy to manipulate the jahil

Is they got the capability to conduct drill then i take it they can defend their borders. Next time terrorists attack our check posts PA should bomb the hell of Afghan army then.

They are testing Pakistan, and trying to bait it into attacking Afghanistan. Let’s see if Pakistan takes the bait.

What a waste of time and resources. Our leadership is completely retarded. ANA would not hold on for an hour if Pakistan decided to cross the border.

Don't worry Afghan brothers, Pakistan is not jazbati like this. We are calculated, and act after thinking many times over. Sometimes this is to our disadvantage, but this approach has done much to win Afghan brothers over to our side.

Rest assured, we won't reply to such provocation, unless it happens on our territory, and even then in a limited war.

We are cognizant to the fact that many Afghans want good ties with us.

Lol it's cool bro. I never come across them here in the UK, and we have quite a few of them,
As for the ones making such comments on social media, the more ill they wish others the greater the sin on them, unless they are guided by Allah.

Many of these Namak Haram Afghan social media accounts are actually Kabulie Afghans studying in India.

FC is enough to take down these arse clowns. Every time afghans test waters they get their arse handed to them but one has to applaud their resiliency.

Enough of pashtun brothers. They are scums. We need to bomb the border areas of Afghanistan whenever necessary and the fence should has some high voltage electric current. A Dron surrvellience would be good. Had enough of this BS of Muslim brotgers narrative.

Afghan troops conduct military drill near Durand Line
Aug 14, 2020

index_4.jpg

By Yousaf zarifi

KABUL (Pajhwok): Afghan security forces have conducted military drill in the Kosarai locality of Goshta district in eastern Nangarhar province, the Ministry of Defence (MoD) said on Friday.

Infantry, commandos, border security forces and air force participated in the exercise in which heavy and light weapons were used, according to MoD statement.

Army Chief Yasin Zia and some high ranking military officers observed the exercise.

“Our military drill is our response to the friends and foes of Afghanistan,” said Zia.

He added: “Our message to Afghanistan’s friends and foes is that we will never accept defeat, and security forces have the capability to thwart any internal and external threat.”

He hailed troops who participated in the military exercise.

https://www.pajhwok.com/en/2020/08/14/afghan-troops-conduct-military-drill-near-durand-line

We as paksitanis must understand ground realities in Afghanistan , when US put these bunch of northern alliance and foreign afghani babu type in power , they were anti pakistan from day one . Interesting the new afghan army is comprised of ex smugglers , guards of various warlords , criminals . This group of gangsters so called Army and NDS were brainwashed and heavy paid by Indian RAW .
And secondly they invested heavy in afghan refugees in Pakistan . These bunch of Namak harams understand nothing but a response by Bullet . But We should not mix them with innocent and neutral afghan general population , they are neither anti pakistan nor have any grudge .
But as far as this gangster afghan army is concerned , pakistan armed forces response is too much lenient on them . If they fire one bullet on pakistani post , Pakistan should bomb and annihilate their whole post . This is the only way these criminals understand . Otherwise it would continue forever .

Actually bro the ethnic Pashtun nationalists are the worst of the lot. Most of the antagonism comes from them. The things I have seen them write on Afghan forums will make you shudder. They are also the ones who claim Pakistani territory, not the Farsi speaking folks who don't want more Pashtun people. If you see the two recent flag burning incidents (Pakistan), both of them were ethnic Pasthuns from Afghanistan.
If you also look at history it's these nationalists who have been the most bitter towards Pakistan.
By the way, I also pray for peace between the two nations, and brotherhood.

Who let PTM to get power in waziristan ? The place where hardcore terrorist were destroyed and completely controlled by PA . How come PTM get powers . PA need thorough investigation of those generals who let the mosquito turn into monster . Traitors among PA should be hanged as they have done recently .

Back
Top Bottom