What's new

Afghan warriors (old pictures of Afghan-soviet war)

massoudahmedshah262455s.jpg

A guy from egypt and now german, living in USA - complete waste of time.

btw thanks for telling.

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

A guy from egypt and now german, living in USA - complete waste of time.

btw thanks for telling.

Why not I know I got your mad Just having fun with you my apologies this is not how muslims brothers should talk :D.

Supposedly he's half German and half Egyptian, that never brings facts or figures for his delusional comments.

I like to troll Pakistani's why not Afghans ? lolz

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

nope arab alqaida zawahri egyption usama saudi and al libiy libyan :tdown:[/QUOTE]

Died in Pakistan :D.

soviet-union-russia-invasion-afghanistan-1979-history-pictures-images-photos-afghan-jihad-mujahideen.jpg

0322-CAFGHAN-02-MASSOUD-AFGHANISTAN-RUSSIA_full_600.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

you should know this from starting khan jee :D

BTW i was i am very impressed by ahmed shah masood he was realy a great fihter commander all time :tup:

toh pehle bata dete humain kiya maloom :D

Ahmad Shah was not so great, he was selfish and is some how the reason for civil war in Afghanistan.

I like to troll Pakistani's why not Afghans ? lolz
[/COLOR]

nope arab alqaida zawahri egyption usama saudi and al libiy libyan :tdown:

Died in Pakistan :D.[/QUOTE]

nope in afganistan any yes today ALQAIDA head is egyption you countrymen :lol: world most wanted terrorist :P

Ahmad Shah was not so great, he was selfish and is some how the reason for civil war in Afghanistan.

Shah himself got shia's killed. Taliban starved Shia children.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Died in Pakistan :D.

nope in afganistan any yes today ALQAIDA head is egyption you countrymen :lol: world most wanted terrorist :P[/QUOTE]

He is probably hiding in Pakistan :D.

Same Egyptians that brought down the World Trade Center towers, and contributed to making our region a mess. Egyptians have always been slaves whether it was to the Greeks, Romans, Persians, Turks, Arabs and various other European nations. Meanwhile even Americans acknowledge the fighting ability of the Afghans. Even Alexander that conquered Egyptians praised the Afghans. Basically anything you are saying is bs.

Anyways continue trolling. :tup:

hamari sunta kon hai yahaan lolz :D

read carefully dear malang i am talking abut a solder a commander at soviet time . i know after soviet left all jihadis turn selfish and attack on kabul blindly and that was worse part of history for us too .until we paying it

Same Egyptians that brought down the World Trade Center towers, and contributed to making our region a mess. Egyptians have always been slaves whether it was to the Greeks, Romans, Persians, Turks, Arabs and various other European nations. Meanwhile even Americans acknowledge the fighting ability of the Afghans. Even Alexander that conquered Egyptians praised the Afghans. Basically anything you are saying is bs.

Anyways continue trolling. :tup:

You mean the 15 saudi's ? That was the older Egyptions not the Arabs :D ? Germans however have been very fierce warriors.

Back
Top Bottom