What's new

Featured Afghanistan: '15 Killed, 80 Wounded’ in Pakistani Retaliation

Demand is low as well but smuggling of animals has been issue for a long time now. Everyday commodities especially wheat, sugar, lentils, beans and veggies get smuggled in large numbers to Afghanistan making us loose billions of dollars. Wheat in afghanistan earns almost twice our local price which is the reason despite having high production every year wheat vanishes from our stock especially Sindh.
We also face a bigger problem which is narcotics smuggling. Afghanis smuggle narcotics like weed and tobacco to Pakistan because it is sold here in a better price rather than Afghanistan. If we close Pak-Afghan border for forever the most loss will be of Afghanistan.

Please mantain decorum of the forum and show civility. Reservations can be stated in better manners. By humiliating your neighbor, you are simply degrading yourself. Kindly state your opinions in a decent manner.

Some times you need to give a crushing defeat to teach people their own limits. Imagine a squadron on jets roaring in on top of these Afghani's. Couple of low passes and they will $hit their pant.

Yea, doing that worked out so well for US and Soviet Union, I am sure it will work out for you. Good luck :tup::lol:. Afghans will continue to enter Pakistan, not because they have an agenda or because they are paid by India, but simply because they are desperate and poor. Blame yourself for landing them in that situation by supporting insurgencies there for the past 30 years. Now with the Taliban takeover, it will get worse. Western Aid is going to dry up and Talibs obviously don't know how to run a country so any economy there will be obliterated, except poppy trade of course. A Millions more will flood in, nothing you can do to stop it.

Next time use these..

91341958_10158159987829660_2002184681038020608_o.jpg
Battlespacex-Fotorix-Photo-R1_51.jpg
Battlespacex-Fotorix-Photo-R1_48.jpg

annex the pashtun majority areas with khaiber pakhtun khwah district and let iran or someone else take the rest of it, thats the only way to end this

Loss of civilian life is regrettable.

Sad to see Pakistani jingos cheering for that "retaliation".
thats because we have been burying our sons from so many years now in terrorist attacks taking place from afg land, you wont say jingos if you truely feel tht pain, even being born outside pakistan whenever i see a news of soldiers martyred near afg border pains my heart, you need a heart to feel that!!!!!!!!

From 4:13 to 4:19 time in video, can anyone tell me what kind of a gun is this (i mean if you can tell by the sound of firing) it's definitely a big Gun, maybe 50 cal machine gun ?? Is it mounted on the Mrap which you can see on the Pakistani side of border ?? Don't know anything...

or Afg Army is firing that gun (maybe mounted) on their Humvees ??

That the lord we fenced the border....just in time!!!
Next move should be to clear out the rats hiding in Balochistan & NWFP and then shaft these namak haram b1tch3$ everytime they try playing hard. If need be, send in armored forces along with JF-17 to send them a message they'll understand. Pakistan Zindabad! :pakistan:

Innocent civilians died, not exactly a good thing.

An in response, Pakistan decided to fire at civilians. Many civilians old and minor have been injured or killed by Pakistan's foolish handling of the situation.

You don't shoot into a crowd of civilian demonstrators (even if they are violent) no matter what. This move is certainly going to cause more divide and harm than any good.

You can clearly see the following things in the video;

1) This video is Filmed by Afghan himself with rest of the crowd/protestors i.e afghans Throwing Stones on Pak paramilitary personal.

2) you can Also see the Border Gate of Pakistan in the video (Video is poor/$hit quality), so these protestors Afg citizens were already on Pakistan land & then also throwing stones.

3) you can see afg Army Humvee soldiers trying (not even trying) to push the idiots to their own country (Afg) & disperse them !!

4) give me an example of any other country who will tolerate their border being violated + then thrown stone on their Soldiers + The opposing side army is also on the land of another country & cant disperse theur own $hit people!!

Video -->

Yea, doing that worked out so well for US and Soviet Union, I am sure it will work out for you. Good luck :tup::lol:. Afghans will continue to enter Pakistan, not because they have an agenda or because they are paid by India, but simply because they are desperate and poor. Blame yourself for landing them in that situation by supporting insurgencies there for the past 30 years. Now with the Taliban takeover, it will get worse. Western Aid is going to dry up and Talibs obviously don't know how to run a country so any economy there will be obliterated, except poppy trade of course. A Millions more will flood in, nothing you can do to stop it.

What happened to Soviets and US? Soviets didn't die out bcz of afghans rather they collapsed bcz they overstretched themselves and their economy was destroyed. As for Americans they are still there in Afghanistan picking and choosing their Presidents and Parliamentarians for them. Afghanistan in every sense is under occupation of US. Even British poached lots of area before they forced them to agree on a border. No one landed them in that situation but landed in it themselves. Afghanistan as a country shouldn't even exist but rather be divided among st Pashtoon and non pashtoon populace which is at core of all of their civil wars and all of their problem. Learn a bit of history before talking nonsense. I mean they have two heads of state even now President and Chief executive so what else proof do you need of their real issues.

Afghans deserved the response they got.

Any other nation would have levelled Kabul and created buffer zones. The latter, is something we are mistaken to avoid

What happened to Soviets and US? Soviets didn't die out bcz of afghans rather they collapsed bcz they overstretched themselves and their economy was destroyed. As for Americans they are still there in Afghanistan picking and choosing their Presidents and Parliamentarians for them. Afghanistan in every sense is under occupation of US. Even British poached lots of area before they forced them to agree on a border. No one landed them in that situation but landed in it themselves. Afghanistan as a country shouldn't even exist but rather be divided among st Pashtoon and non pashtoon populace which is at core of all of their civil wars and all of their problem. Learn a bit of history before talking nonsense. I mean they have two heads of state even now President and Chief executive so what else proof do you need of their real issues.

This whole political stuff like President and Chief Executive is just a very minor factor. The main cause of all their troubles is 40 years of long drawn war/insurgency that has crippled them. Apart from some barricaded "green areas" in Kabul, the entire country is just destroyed buildings. Without insurgency, it wouldn't matter if they had 3 presidents, they would still be doing far far better.

thats because we have been burying our sons from so many years now in terrorist attacks taking place from afg land, you wont say jingos if you truely feel tht pain, even being born outside pakistan whenever i see a news of soldiers martyred near afg border pains my heart, you need a heart to feel that!!!!!!!!
You will kill women and children to avenge those deaths?

Back
Top Bottom