What's new

Afghanistan & afghans are Pakistans most hating neighbour not India

tore

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan a legacy of British Empire: Analysts - Afghanistan TimesAfghanistan Times

Gen. Dostum returns to Kabul, declares Pakistan “Enemy of Afghanistan”
Gen. Dostum returns to Kabul, declares Pakistan “Enemy of Afghanistan” - Khaama Press (KP) | Afghan News Agency

Its very strange that nobody in Pakistan is aware of the fact that among our neighbours not India or Indians hate Pakistan mots but Afghanistan & Afghan, where are the debates, articles and books on this matter ? I really miss a state level discussion on this matter, because the situation is that most people in Pakistan think that we are brothers but afghans dont see us as their brothers but worst enemies.

I was shocked after reading that Bacha Khan the fater of Aswand Wali Khan from ANP was Pakistans biggest enemy from NWFP at the time of creation of Pakistan. Its not strange why Aswand Wali Khan also the day today works against the interest of Pakistan as Kala Bagh dam.

Last edited:
Yupe most of us knew that... Kick them out of Pakistan... It's enough now....

Afghan Leeches

Pakhtunistan
What you said might be true but it has a smaller population then india and india has a lot of screwed hindus that hate us there fore india would still be the country that hates us more but you are right about one thing afghanis are useless people that should be kicked out.

url

Pakistan a legacy of British Empire: Analysts - Afghanistan TimesAfghanistan Times

Its very strange that nobody in Pakistan is aware of the fact that among our neighbours not India or Indians hate Pakistan mots but Afghanistan & Afghan, where are the debates, articles and books on this matter ? I really miss a state level discussion on this matter, because the situation is that most people in Pakistan think that we are brothers but afghans dont see us as their brothers but worst enemies.

I was shocked after reading that Bacha Khan the fater of Aswand Wali Khan from ANP was Pakistans biggest enemy from NWFP at the time of creation of Pakistan. Its not strange why Aswand Wali Khan also the day today works against the interest of Pakistan as Kala Bagh dam.

only the non-pashtun, which is a smaller % of population, while almost every Indian hindu hates Pakistan to the core.

After terrorist clean-up in FATA and Afghanistan, we also need to clean-up their media from hate mongers. Afghanistan has seen enough of those.

only the non-pashtun, which is a smaller % of population, while almost every Indian hindu hates Pakistan to the core.

I am born in a Hindu family and I don't hate Pakistani nation or people. In fact someday I wish to visit the beautiful country of yours and do south-north road trip starting my grandfather's home in Karachi. :) I think they're one of the best people on earth and contrary to what many on both sides believe, they're closest to Indians. :) So please, don't think that we all hate you.

If you're under 20 then I can see why you'd feel this way because of all the hormones. But, if not please grow up and don't generalise.

And we have Peshawers Airport named after that Traitor

Whatever was written in the article in the link was very true...Pakistan was formed to further British interests....it is a baby of britishs plot.

I am born in a Hindu family and I don't hate Pakistani nation or people. In fact someday I wish to visit the beautiful country of yours and do south-north road trip starting my grandfather's home in Karachi. :) I think they're one of the best people on earth and contrary to what many on both sides believe, they're closest to Indians. :) So please, don't think that we all hate you.

If you're under 20 then I can see why you'd feel this way because of all the hormones. But, if not please grow up and don't generalise.

sorry to disappoint you but I am not under 20 but the one who was fully aware of current affairs in 1971, people in your situation who have family link to what is Pakistan today have different views than most Indians... but I still stand by my statement that most Indians hate Pakistan to the core, and this is evident from watching Indian TV/movies...media produces whats in demand.

Back
Top Bottom