What's new

Afghanistan growing hostility towards Pakistan

Only solution for Afghan situation is dropping 100 nukes on Afghanistan, and 20 on former FATA/Tribal areas.

Only solution for Afghan situation is dropping 100 nukes on Afghanistan, and 20 on former FATA/Tribal areas.
Is it the final solution? Or will it changing with situation and time.

Because, just a couple of years back, assisting Taliban and backstabbing the US was considered the final solution.

Because, just a couple of years back, assisting Taliban
Your Ghani Gandu's regime's fate seems quite final to me.
backstabbing the US
Yes everything from the fall of Kabul to your daughter's illegitimate child is Pakistan's fault. Rich coming from a country that commits terrorism on NATO soil.

"growing hostility" is an interesting take. It was always present but took a back seat during the Soviet/US wars. Now that they are gone, the traditional hostility is returning. Our policymakers are very incompetent if they did not see this coming.

took a back seat during the Soviet/US wars
It did not, they bent over backwards for the Americans, Soviets, and even Nazis in hopes of annexing western Pakistan.

The fact is, we were the ones who were distracted.

The pakistani duffers and corrupt generals and pickup their guns can fight them... I and many other Pakistanis couldn't care less... not anymore..

I wonder who in pakistan will support the corrupt Pakistani haramkhoor Generals in their war if Afghanistan decides to invade???... my guess is the poor slave soldiers will be shot from both sides...

• I wonder how many pakistani soldiers will die for the Generals Sahibs DHA plot and American Green Cards for the Whisky COAS Children??...

• and of course nobody wants to die for the Dirty Stinky Maryam London properties... and her Corrupt Nawaz and his flats in Avenfield Apartments #16, #16-A, #17, #17-A.

• nobody wants to die for Jahil Mullahs Diesel... Nobody wants to Die for 10% Zardari and his Gay Boy... who? Why???

Is it the final solution? Or will it changing with situation and time.

Because, just a couple of years back, assisting Taliban and backstabbing the US was considered the final solution.

Pakistan doesn't really have a policy on Afghanistan or on any other similar situation. This same Taliban were supported and now Pakistan cannot handle them. Pakistan is showing restrain as usual, the Taliban on the other hand are working to make their state strong, they are struggling but atleast trying. Pakistan best choice is to stay quiet and try to win them over before they join India to cause havoc in Pakistan.

This is like doing same thing again and again, even when successive results have been not what you expected.

There is also a fundamental issue of interesting nature, where a overall modern society is in conflict with a tribal society.

I personally had no idea on Pashtunwali, which I have been trying to read about only recently. The fundamental issue above becomes important, as its still a tribal society. The Policy decisions in such societies will be of personal kind rather than, something taken in a more well developed society.

Perhaps Pakistani planners have considered this or not, but they must be aware of it. A Tribal society with a certain way of life, and having historical grudges about land .. can't be ignored by the top leadership.

With proxies in the mix, things become even more muddled.

This same Taliban were supported and now Pakistan cannot handle them.
That exactly appears to be the case. It never appeared that, the line of action being followed had much thought given to it. One person sitting in position of authority probably decided as per his perception and there was no one to question his authority.
Pakistan is showing restrain as usual
A mature policy. Any harsh action can lead to gloves come off and then there would be no going back.
Pakistan best choice is to stay quiet
Not stay quiet but start a dialogue within and with them. Within to hear out all kinds of voices and suggestions.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom