What's new

Afghanistan gurdwara attack: Sikhs say 'We don't feel safe'

Now this is called real genocide, literally each and every minority totally wiped out, not even a few dozen remain.

Thanks to CAA they have some hope.

non Muslim countries should start collecting tax from Muslims in non Muslim countries ,I am sure they will understand.

Haha, hypocrite.

When Muslims face persecution in India, we have every right to do the same in our lands to our minorities.

Now get lost.

Its a question of degree. Sikhs and Hindus in your lands have been reduced to single digits, while muslims in India number around 200 million. Like 2-3 mosques have been destroyed in India out of 100,000 mosques , while there are barely 1-2 temples or gurudwaras left in Afghanistan and maybe like a few dozen left in Pakistan.

Ask him what happened to the Buddhist majority in India? ask him what happened to the Jains that used to be a large minority in India?

Where did the Buddhist and Jains of hindustan disapear to??? they went from majority to being an almost none existent minority today!

Muslims were butchered and completely wiped out from- Spain/Portugal/Modern day greece/Bosnia/ Russia/ Millions where wiped out in Central asia. Yet today you never hear muslims shedding crocadile tears over that.

To this day neither of idiot foreign office nor political leaders have been come up with answers/intelligent rebutals to the bhangee lies of minority (hindu) oppression in muslim countries. Its quiet simple, hindus live peacefully in many muslim countries ie indonesia, malaysia, kuwait, saudi arabia, oman, UAE, Bahrain, and qatar. Hindus live peacefully in many christian nation ie west, canada, australia, europe, america.

Yet neither can muslims nor christians live peacefully in the only hindu nation in the world! this is the reality of the world dont fall for the lies of these pagans. If tomorrow us abrahamic religions (muslims+christians) stoped all trade and kicked hindus out then India would collapse in a few hours forget about days.

Why should hindus/sikhs even be allowed to live in Pakistan? sure our consitution still gives them huge protection but pakistan was literally built in the name of islam FOR MUSLIMS. It is in our constition. We know what hindus and sikhs did the muslim migrants during partition, we know the millions sikh/hindu gangs butchered in name of genocide. We dont need lectures from these pagans. They have Hindustan for themselves and we have Pakistan for ourselves.
First of all most people are born into their respective religion. So, you should factor that into your analysis. You should learn from Prophet how he treated other faiths when he ruled mecca.

Why don't you get lost if have nothing to contribute you pig?
Personally I don't give a damn for Sikhs. And why should we Pakistanis and Afghanistanis care about them?

The Sikhs showed their true colors by siding with the Hindus during partition.

Quaid-e-Azam gave the Sikhs an offer for a United Punjab and the Sikhs rejected that.

Had Punjab been united we would have had all of Kashmir.

Hence I have no warmth for those losers.

Let the Hindus treat the Sikhs worse than animals. The Sikhs deserve it. :lol:

open-defecation_351ccdce-b0a8-11e9-aba3-019dfe82335b.jpg

Is that you @my2cents

non Muslim countries should start collecting tax from Muslims in non Muslim countries ,I am sure they will understand.
And to think this guy is a very popular scholar followed by millions of if not more Muslims around the world.
Personally I don't give a damn for Sikhs. And why should we Pakistanis and Afghanistanis care about them?

The Sikhs showed their true colors by siding with the Hindus during partition.

Quaid-e-Azam gave the Sikhs an offer for a United Punjab and the Sikhs rejected that.

Had Punjab been united we would have had all of Kashmir.

Hence I have no warmth for those losers.

Let the Hindus treat the Sikhs worse than animals. The Sikhs deserve it. :lol:
You aren't very bright are you? how do you constantly manage to post low IQ trash at a daily basis?

And to think this guy is a very popular scholar followed by millions of if not more Muslims around the world.

You aren't very bright are you? how do you constantly manage to post low IQ trash at a daily basis?
Are you a Pakistani or an Indiot?

The Sikhs sided with the Hindus during partition you dolt.

Jinnah offered Sikhs a United Punjab, but the Sikhs wanted partition of Punjab.

Are you a Pakistani or an Indiot?
I guess everyone who disagrees with and objects to your nonsense on the internet is an Indian
Jinnah offered Sikhs a United Punjab, but the Sikhs wanted partition of Punjab.
If Punjab was united, it would have been a communal cesspool. At one hand you refer to Sikhs as pathetic losers who deserve persecution because of alleged "persecution" of Muslims in India while on the other hand complaining about why they didn't want Punjab to be united. See anything wrong?

I guess everyone who disagrees with and objects to your nonsense on the internet is an Indian

If Punjab was united, it would have been a communal cesspool. At one hand you refer to Sikhs as pathetic losers who deserve persecution because of alleged "persecution" of Muslims in India while on the other hand complaining about why they didn't want Punjab to be united
You don't sound like a Pakistani.

Jinnah said Sikhs can have land all the way to a certain river. Sikhs declined that offer.

As a result the Sikhs can be treated like trash by the Hindus for all I care.

Pakistanis and Afghanistanis share my sentiments as well.

You don't sound like a Pakistani.
So not sounding like a mouth breathing, brain dead idiot means I don't sound like a Pakistani? that really says a lot.
Jinnah said Sikhs can have land all the way to a certain river. Sikhs declined that offer.

As a result the Sikhs can be treated like trash by the Hindus for all I care.

Pakistani and Afghanistan share my sentiments as well.
Sikhs aren't treated like trash by Hindus to begin with, at least on the surface. Please give some examples of Hindus mistreating Sikhs? and how does it compare to how Sikhs are treated in Islamic countries?

So not sounding like a mouth breathing, brain dead idiot means I don't sound like a Pakistani? that really says a lot.

Sikhs aren't treated like trash by Hindus to begin with, at least on the surface. Please give some examples of Hindus mistreating Sikhs? and how does it compare to how Sikhs are treated in Islamic countries?
Haha Operation Bluestar 1984. When the Hindus stormed their city of Amritsar.

Even Indira Gandhi was murdered by her Sikh bodyguards.

At least I am not as brain dead as you are.

Wow hypocrite.

How about how Muslims are harassed and persecuted in India.

Does Babri Masjid 1992 and Gujarat riots of 2002 ring a bell?

Haha Operation Bluestar 1984. When the Hindus stormed their city of Amritsar.

Even Indira Gandhi was murdered by her Sikh bodyguards.
Why do you see everything within the lens of religion? the army general who attacked the Golden Temple was actually a Sikh himself. The Indian government was completely secular at the time, this only shows how ignorant you are.
Wow hypocrite.

How about how Muslims are harassed and persecuted in India.

Does Babri Masjid 1992 and Gujarat riots of 2002 ring a bell?
I love how you managed to turn a thread about Sikh persecution in AFGHANISTAN about Hindus and India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom