What's new

Afghanistan invites Indian investment

JohnyD

Reaction score
Country
India
Contending that most parts of Afghanistan is stable and secure, the country's Commerce and Industry Minister Anwar-ul-Haq Ahady today invited Indian companies to invest in sectors like mining, infrastructure and agriculture. "India has been a major partner in the reconstruction of Afghanistan. India has been a major donor, a key advisor and an important investor. I invite you to come to Afghanistan and invest there," he said.

Ahady was addressing the Delhi Investment Summit on Afghanistan jointly organised by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) in partnership with Government of India and Afghanistan government.

He said foreign investments can be made in various sectors and these companies can produce goods that could be sold in the domestic market and abroad.

It would also give employment to locals while the companies can make a healthy profit, he said.

The objective of the summit is to attract foreign investments from India to Afghanistan.

The minister said Afghanistan has created a business-friendly legal regime, and is also building a modern infrastructure.

"Our income tax law emphasises simplicity and our tax rates are the lowest in the region. Our investment law is also very investor-friendly".

The country has expertise in areas like cement, handmade carpets, marbles and fruit processing, he said.

On bilateral trade, he said, the potential areas for exports from Afghanistan to India are agricultural products and carpets, while imports from India include industrial goods.

In 2010-11, the bilateral trade between the two countries stood at a mere $500 million.

Afghanistan invites Indian investment - Hindustan Times

Simply can not be true. The Afghanistan regime is a puppet appointed and supported by Americans. You should say American puppet is asked to invite American proxy aka India to invest in Afghansitan

The biggest puppet is Pakistan. Taking money to kill its own citizens on Americas orders.
Simply can not be true. The Afghanistan regime is a puppet appointed and supported by Americans. You should say American puppet is asked to invite American proxy aka India to invest in Afghansitan

as i mentioned yesterday that pakistan is the biggest puppet state of US...give me one reason i don't believe in it ?

Even if someone abuses me or my family or nation...our blood would boiled down but case of pakistan is completely different..they come and daily kills pakistanis still they do nothing about it...

this is called slavery...

as i mentioned yesterday that pakistan is the biggest puppet state of US...give me one reason i don't believe in it ?

Even if someone abuses me or my family or nation...our blood would boiled down but case of pakistan is completely different..they come and daily kills pakistanis still they do nothing about it...

just saying that that is how India is described in newspapers these days by analysts. Stop salivating when you are faced with the truth:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/187309-us-unleashes-indian-poodle.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/188191-india-us-doormat-into-asia.html

I have made my point and you can continue now derailing the topic and talking about Pakistan in derogatory terms

Just two weeks back Taliban issued a statement regarding India and said they supported Indian investment ..

Even if Taliban comes to power , India will still be there in Afghanistan :lol:

just saying that that is how India is described in newspapers these days by analysts. Stop salivating when you are faced with the truth:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/187309-us-unleashes-indian-poodle.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/188191-india-us-doormat-into-asia.html

I have made my point and you can continue now derailing the topic and talking about Pakistan in derogatory terms

this are mere opinions nothing concrete and far away from truth..

but the reality is that pakistan has provided bases to US to launch offensive in afganistan...

and they kill your people and you do nothing about it and still beg for aids...

U have provided shamsi base to US and biggest consulate of US is being in pakistan...pls check..

Back
Top Bottom