What's new

Afghanistan looking to buy weapons from Pakistan.

Good move if true! we should enhance military ties and if deal is done, we should also send some pilots to Pakistan for training.
i was not expecting this reply from yu.

Last edited:
Afghan defense persons looking very happy at JF-17 aircraft .JF-17's technition brief in Pashtoo and informed about this beautiful machine. they intrest in all Pakistani defense products
JF-17IDEAS 2014 125.jpg

Afghan defense persons with JF-17 Thunder

Attachments

• JF-17IDEAS 2014 124.jpg
    JF-17IDEAS 2014 124.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:
paisay bhi milaingay kay nahi... aab hum itnay bhi ameer nahi..

We should help Afghans out if they are really serious about their own security. As South Asia's largest arms exporter, Pakistan can certainly do a lot for Afghanistan.

This was the agreement between NS and the CEO / President of Afghanistan, and also discussed by Gen. Raheel.
NS's government had told the Afg. leadership that the free trade and all will be allowed by Pakistan IF Pakistan is seen as a partner and not a proxy enemy due to the Indian influence.
And that was agreed upon in the UK. So hopefully, some of these military orders will come to Pakistan.

This was the agreement between NS and the CEO / President of Afghanistan, and also discussed by Gen. Raheel.
NS's government had told the Afg. leadership that the free trade and all will be allowed by Pakistan IF Pakistan is seen as a partner and not a proxy enemy due to the Indian influence.
And that was agreed upon in the UK. So hopefully, some of these military orders will come to Pakistan.

Im willing to support a Squadron of JF-17s for Afghanistan and a Squadron of K-8s if they keep their end of the deal.

Im willing to support a Squadron of JF-17s for Afghanistan and a Squadron of K-8s if they keep their end of the deal.

In the near future, Afghanistan will get tremendous Chinese help to build their infrastructure. The main highway goes through Pakistan and will take future Afghani products and services through Gawader / Karachi. You can't live in the ocean and be enemies with Sharks. The Chinese saying no to infrastructure help and Pakistanis disapproving the trade will keep Afghanistan a mountainous region for the next 30 years. I think they've realized where their priorities should be along with their heads.

In the near future, Afghanistan will get tremendous Chinese help to build their infrastructure. The main highway goes through Pakistan and will take future Afghani products and services through Gawader / Karachi. You can't live in the ocean and be enemies with Sharks. The Chinese saying no to infrastructure help and Pakistanis disapproving the trade will keep Afghanistan a mountainous region for the next 30 years. I think they've realized where their priorities should be along with their heads.

We want absolutely nothing less than a stable and responsible Afghan state. Our F-7s when phased out from the Tailchoppers will still have good service life left on them. We can upgrade them at PAC and hand over to Afghan boys to fly around for JCC. We can get them to do BJT on our K-8s till they are ready to fly Thunders.

We should help Afghanistan .. Let's embrace our brother nation and support it so it can stand on its feet.. A stable and peaceful region is in the interest of all..

you have changed, did you get a heart and soul transplant? back to topic a stable, peaceful and progressive Afghanistan is in Pakistan's interest, and the two countries must work together to solve all mutual problems in an amicable manner. finger pointing and bad mouthing never solves any problems and lets common enemies take advantage.

Good move if true! we should enhance military ties and if deal is done, we should also send some pilots to Pakistan for training.

I was just wondering why only Afghanistan is interested in JF-17 Thunders...Not even Arabs or African countries?
I mean has it such a low standard that no one else in the world would buy this???
Consider my question as Masumana Sawal

I was just wondering why only Afghanistan is interested in JF-17 Thunders...Not even Arabs or African countries?
I mean has it such a low standard that no one else in the world would buy this???

More like ignorance...

Arabs would take white man's shit over Pakistani gold any day. :lol:

From what I hear, Argentina and Nigeria are interested.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom