What's new

Afghanistan may take military action against Pakistan: Min.

Mad bull raheel shareef has opened a new front beside hafiz gul bahadur.
Afghan soldiers and police, are different from pakistani soldiers. If you notice their clashes with taliban, they offer fierce gun battles and would die but wont back away or surrender. Even their police, are no less than soldiers. What they lack is proper air support, i guess. Although i dont think pakistan would invade afghanistan, its stupid and impossible, but lets suppose it happens, then there is chance that Afghan taliban (except haqqani network) and Afghan security forces would forget their war with each other and would prepare themeselves to deal with invader.

Cry me a river dude, punitive strikes will continue - as long as A-Stan allows hundreds of takfiri to cross the border and attack our tribals and our soldiers. End of story.

Afghan Taliban rely on the drug trade, extortion and assassinations for funds. Otherwise they are just peasants.

They do not have concept of loyalty or honour.

The Samurai had honour and integrity but these people are the lowest of the lowest in human civilization.

I can't believe our culture is so weak in FATA thats allowed these fools to influence our people.
Atleast they are fearless like samurais, these lowest of human civilization has ruled for centuries over your UP and bihar and introduced you to light of islam. Its possible that Few ml of afghan blood might be flowing in your viens.

Mad bull raheel shareef has opened a new front beside hafiz gul bahadur.
Afghan soldiers and police, are different from pakistani soldiers. If you notice their clashes with taliban, they offer fierce gun battles and would die but wont back away or surrender. Even their police, are no less than soldiers. What they lack is proper air support, i guess. Although i dont think pakistan would invade afghanistan, its stupid and impossible, but lets suppose it happens, then there is chance that Afghan taliban (except haqqani network) and Afghan security forces would forget their war with each other and would prepare themeselves to deal with invader.

Aye, Afghan police and army, are ill-equipped, poorly trained, unprofessional compared to PA men.

And no-one said anything about invasion. Small cross border raid on militants will suffice.

I honesty hope the Afghan government and military isn't stupid enough to do this. The last thing the region needs is another broken Afghanistan to fix.

Afghan Taliban rely on the drug trade, extortion and assassinations for funds. Otherwise they are just peasants.

They do not have concept of loyalty or honour.

The Samurai had honour and integrity but these people are the lowest of the lowest in human civilization.

I can't believe our culture is so weak in FATA thats allowed these fools to influence our people.
I'd like to point out that Samurai (while they did have a code of honor) weren't actually all that honorable. Loyal, yes, to the Shogunate, but honorable? That's debatable at best. Just like medieval knights, they were known for burning down entire villages, along with looting, abuse of power and murder.

Damn Uncle Sam put Dummy Karzai in power to make strong India in the region, a countless $$$$$bags they spent on it and the reason is to keep Pakistan in pressure and tension in another border.

Even if Afghanistan becomes a military power we still can nuke their psycho asses to ashes,simple. :cool:;):D

Even if Afghanistan becomes a military power we still can nuke their psycho asses to ashes,simple. :cool:;):D
Ghairatmand pashtuns of pakistan will not let that happen, whenever you have dirty thoughts of nuking afghanistan, imagine 35 pashtuns of pakistan standing in your way

Last edited:
Pakistan should unilaterally attack them and inflict heavy losses to their economy.

Ghairatmand pashtuns of pakistan will not let that happen, whenever you have dirty thoughts of nuking afghanistan, imagine 35 pashtuns of pakistan as hurdle
Ghairatmand Pakistanis of Pakistan will not let some sh*thole country pour terrorists into Pakistan.

Afghan Defense Minister Bismillah Khan Mohammadi says Afghan forces are ready to take action against Pakistani troops if they do not stop firing rockets on Afghan border villages immediately.

General Mohammadi, however, also told Afghan parliamentarians that the country’s military forces would wait for an order by the government to retaliate the attacks.

The warning came as tensions have been on the rise between Afghanistan and Pakistan in recent months over cross-border attacks.

Afghan officials say at least six people were killed and around 40 others injured by rockets fired from Pakistani territory in recent days.

The Afghan government also warned on Sunday that it would pull out of the security talks with Islamabad over the alleged cross-border rocket attacks by the Pakistani military.

Afghan security officials have already said they will not participate in a regional security summit in Islamabad scheduled for June 4.

On May 27, more than 300 rockets fired from the Pakistani side of the border, landed in different parts of Afghanistan.

Earlier in May, a Pakistani security official was killed by shots fired from Afghanistan in the mountainous border tribal region of Bajaur, which has seen bitter exchanges between the two countries over the demarcation of their border.

PressTV - Afghanistan may take military action against Pakistan: Min.
It is not mentioned in the article what the Afghan minister was smoking when he made this statement? Does anyone know if he smoked something?

Yeah and same here so go an teach manners to your comrade. And don't tell me. The moment I see someone using abusive words against my country or it's people. I won't give a damn about world. You too I didn't reply in your language just because you were unaware that in what context I said that. So better be careful next time and whenever you see me next time using this language again just make sure whom I've quoted and in what language is he speaking. And next when you see any of
your countrymen using abusive language against my country just make sure you warn him and make him edit it. Else if I see....You know what I'll be doing then ;)
Hey u say one word about my country,then Im dead involved and by the way u started the whole thing.If u didn't like it then be careful with your words next time otherwise you ll be dealing with me.I hope you'll get my point. ;)

I think the same Afganistan was praised by Pakistani...
I remember Paksiatni claiming that Afghanistan is graveyard for invadors/attackers....
we are neither attacking nor invading .. yes we are praised the afghans .. we hosted 7 million of them for decades .. we help them fight russia, our people( not the govergnemnt ) help them fight americans .. taliban resurgance is bcoz of our people .. but we have to show them their place one in a while

I normally dont support Pak army because they are filled with thugs, killers and badmaash and thats exactly why I would advice the afghan army to keep their cock inside their shalwar. Dont mess with the pak army, they will wipe the floor with you. Your military isn't developed to take on Pak army yet. You have a long way to go. If you mess with the pak army, you will lose whatever your military has and than sadly you will have to start all over again from zero. Be careful

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Funny comment.. I don't know ANA doesn't allow Pashtoon to serve. @SherMalang any comment bro?

Once Hassan Nissar said "War is industry for Afghans, They have no other business except War, so we (Pakistani) must keep safe distance from Afghanistan which we didn't do"

Earlier Russia was invador, Later USA was invador (in 2014 USA is leaving), Now Pakistan will be invader. I am sure Pakistan will meet same fate :P
Doesnt matter, ANA consists of northern alliance, they are huge cowards and have absolutely no motivation to fight. They cannot fight Pak army. All pak army has to do is call off an airstrike around the border and all their targets will vanish in the dirt. I am not even trying to brag Pak army here, but I dont think its a smart idea to mess with the pak military, they are way too strong for afghanis.

The biggest asset Pakistan has the airpower. We can see Afghans coming from a long distance and wipe them out before they make it to the border. The rest SSG can do the job.

we are neither attacking nor invading .. yes we are praised the afghans .. we hosted 7 million of them for decades .. we help them fight russia, our people( not the govergnemnt ) help them fight americans .. taliban resurgance is bcoz of our people .. but we have to show them their place one in a while

U helpd them fighting USA and Russia. Some one else will help them to fight you, after all they are fighter.

Russia wanted to show them there place and we know the history...

The better option will be "Co-ordial relation with Afghanistan",... In fight both Af-Pak will loose life and honor..

The biggest asset Pakistan has the airpower. We can see Afghans coming from a long distance and wipe them out before they make it to the border. The rest SSG can do the job.

Forgot MiL25? They live in cave,

Back
Top Bottom