What's new

Afghanistan seeks India’s help as West pullout nears

most of the indian members in this forum are in favour of a strong afghanistan that takes it rightful place in the world, while most of our pakistani friends are waiting with bated breath for the taliban to take over.
Not hard to see why they like us, more than they seem to be liking pakistan these days.

Most of the Indians wants stable Afghanistan just because of the fact that it can't be used for terrorist organizations to run its camps and churn out huge number of terrorists from Jehad Factory.

Even Afghanistanis are sick of these extremists and want peace and development. They don't want their country to become vassal state of Pakistan.

Such a good news after long time:D..When are the 4 million Afghan refugees leaving for india??We would be more than happy to drop them at wagha border.:D

we plan to outsource such petty and thankless jobs to you :D
Good luck with that !!

Good, accelerate all types of engagements with India as long as people are happy with Indian support; today in Afghanistan if you ask any individual regarding any bad action done by India in Afghanistan he will search his mind for minutes but at last he may say 'nothing'!!! such behavior can only come from a true friend! long live Afghan-Indian friendship.

The Indo Afghan Ties will have much impact on subcontinent politics, that is sure.

But more than that, India will also be able to get benefit of Afghanistan's Tremendous Mineral Wealth; as of now India needs huge amount of Resources at relatively cheaper price.

Economic Co Operation and ties with Afghanistan will ensure this and Afghanistan, too, will benefit as due to Indian investment (along with US and potential Chinese Investment.)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...dia-will-consume-most-commodities-2030-a.html

India the scorned woman must sleep around with all Pakistan's friends, but at the end, you will remain what you are, a scorned woman. :D
No need to repeat same old post you made yesterday. Coz I can give more accurate example of such type of nation to you. Just look at both flags in your profile. You can get my point. :D

No need to repeat same old post you made yesterday. Coz I can give more accurate example of such type of nation to you. Just look at both flags in your profile. You can get my point. :D

My point remains the same. :rofl:

India the scorned woman must sleep around with all Pakistan's friends, but at the end, you will remain what you are, a scorned woman. :D

Are Kakaji, Gussa kyo hote ho? achha boliye.

what we are actually doing is increasing co-operation with Afghanistan, for various reasons.

You should have known that this thing is bound to happen

"Your Neighbor is your natural enemy, and his neighbor is your friend."

We are just following this line

To all Members> Don't reply Kakaji. Remember its 1st day of Diwali. Ashubh aur gandi bate na karenge na likhenge hum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom