What's new

Afghanistan to launch first ever satellite

I think Pakistan had recently got 3g networks, so whatever Pakistan gets, Afghanistan can easily get as well.

3G service is currently provided by Etisalat in Afghanistan, does Etisalat active in Pakistan?

Thəorətic Muslim;2797749 said:
"\

You really want some "credible points" ok:
28.1% ranking of Literacy, https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/af.html
164 ranking of Science SJR - International Science Ranking

You think with these 2 stats you'll LAUNCH a Satellite? Have they even made a Satellite Launch vehicle? AH.. I see it now. They'll just have a satellite in their name. Something any country can do, buy a satellite.

@ Sher Malang, I dont get Jealous, I'm happy for what people have; I hope that you have more.
Another think I have to say is you wasted my time. No disrespect intended.

Can you tell the same rankings of North Korea, because they will be launching a satellite very soon.

Can you tell the same rankings of North Korea, because they will be launching a satellite very soon.

Literacy is 99% mostly because of the communist structure.
203 in science.

Whats your point? :coffee: They have a Sŏn'gun policy, to it explains the science.

As far as your "Satellite Launching" dont get c*cky. There missile system is thanks to being able to send some scientists to Soviet Missile Building Academies.

Wow, 6 mos?? Afhganistan just amazed me!!! Go Afhgan Go.

In a separate note, my country is preparing to launch satellites but will take them up to 2015 to actually launch it, with 150 million dollar budget. I dont know why cant we be so fast as Afhgan. Thats why we dont win any medal in olympic sprint!!!

Wow, 6 mos?? Afhganistan just amazed me!!! Go Afhgan Go.

In a separate note, my country is preparing to launch satellites but will take them up to 2015 to actually launch it, with 150 million dollar budget. I dont know why cant we be so fast as Afhgan. Thats why we dont win any medal in olympic sprint!!!

3G service is currently provided by Etisalat in Afghanistan, does Etisalat active in Pakistan?
Etisalat? Man those guys must be expensive! I heard about it from a friend in Dubai. When compared to my country, the call rates are a ripoff there! How much do they charge you a minute in Afghanistan?

Etisalat? Man those guys must be expensive! I heard about it from a friend in Dubai. When compared to my country, the call rates are a ripoff there! How much do they charge you a minute in Afghanistan?

But here Etisalat is the cheapest, local calls are 5 Afs/minute; international calls are 9-15Afs/minute.

Calls from Etisalat to US/CANADA/UAE/PAKISTAN/IRAN/INDIA is 5Afs/minute.

Good to see Afghanistan is developing. Why are some people angry about this?? Its a good sign of development.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom