What's new

Afghanistan urges Islamabad to avoid issuing ‘baseless, provocative’ statements

Looks like Abdali's Afghanistan is back. Afghanistan was a major power and our empires begged them to intervene against the hindu's. I can see it rise again and out pace our corrupt nation easily.

Taliban's should act against TTP and stop lying these are not provocation TTP has attacked in pak soil and if they don't do we will they should remember we are not USA but we were those who teached you if time comes you will get answers inside your hiding caves which will not be enough for you innocent Pakistani citizens bloodshed's in your hands too

Simple solution: Shut the border crossings and all trade with Afghanistan until there is a perceptible change.

I don't buy for a minute that on account of "tribal people's sensitivities" the border cannot be shut. It is way past consideration for the sensitivities of people living across FATA/Balochistan and Afghanistan.

Just like after Salala, the route was locked up, do the same for the Afghan traders. Everything else be damned.

If you cannot hurt the Taliban's pocket, no change will happen.

This is a much better option than anything kinetic.

Simple solution: Shut the border crossings and all trade with Afghanistan until there is a perceptible change.

I don't buy for a minute that on account of "tribal people's sensitivities" the border cannot be shut. It is way past consideration for the sensitivities of people living across FATA/Balochistan and Afghanistan.

Just like after Salala, the route was locked up, do the same for the Afghan traders. Everything else be damned.

If you cannot hurt the Taliban's pocket, no change will happen.

This is a much better option than anything kinetic.

We will be hurt most.. petro, metals, grains and other valuable materials come thru Central Asia to our border.. If Trade is shout we are shooting ourselves in the foot while they can find alternative for the Karachi port. They export electronics, fruits and other items thru the Karachi port

We will be hurt most.. petro, metals, grains and other valuable materials come thru Central Asia to our border.. If Trade is shout we are shooting ourselves in the foot while they can find alternative for the Karachi port
Yar, mar tau nahi jaengay...we will be hurt but at least won't be dying like pye dogs on our own streets at the hands of suicide bombers being abetted by the Taliban.

Pick your poison. What I propose is much more feasible without any loss of life. We have the leverage. If things start becoming better, lift up the embargo ever so slightly. I.e. Performance based lifting of sanctions. Taliban show us their tight check on TTP, we lift up the embargo. They can try looking for alternates with other countries but given all the UN sponsored sanctions, they aren't going to be finding very many friends.

Yar, mar tau nahi jaengay...we will be hurt but at least won't be dying like pye dogs on our own streets at the hands of suicide bombers being abetted by the Taliban.

Pick your poison. What I propose is much more feasible without any loss of life.

We aren't getting hurt by anyone they are extremely low intensity insurgency.. These TTP are minor annyonance they will vanish in few months. But as for the trade we will need it to continue non-stop... Both sides are unhappy with them

Taliban make statements as if things are under their control.
They are just a bunch of militias and should be treated as such.

LOL Pakistan and Afghanistan are lumped together bud. The world often compares both. Why do the Americans have an AfPak policy?
They were coupled together as a war theater as the border is porous and it's easy for people to crossover and provide manpower, safehavens, etc.

They were coupled together as a war theater as the border is porous and it's easy for people to crossover and provide manpower, safehavens, etc.

Biden said recently that Pakistan was the most dangerous country in the world and honestly it was not a tongue slip it is the true opinion of the common American... Note nobody holds that opinion of Afghanistan but Pakistan yes..

Afghanistan is viewed as the way lesser evil of two evils the greater ofcourse being Pakistan

Biden said recently that Pakistan was the most dangerous country in the world and honestly it was not a tongue slip it is the true opinion of the common American... Note nobody holds that opinion of Afghanistan but Pakistan yes..

Afghanistan is viewed as the way lesser evil of two evils the greater ofcourse being Pakistan
I posted a thread about Americans I do not view them as friends, they play both sides and only serve themselves.

I tagged you in the thread

Back
Top Bottom