What's new

Afghans flee shelling from Pakistan: official, witnesses

:lol: fix your own areas first. There are such regular terror strikes in Pakistan these days, that even news papers no longer cover them on front page.

Those attacks are mostly in areas near to Afghan borer and not the major cities. That is the war zone. Do mention this too Karan or else don't complain for infractions next time. ;)

want f****ing AIRSTRIKE over Afghanistan Border ASAP!

well,i was on afgan group.I asked simple question

""Why do u call pakistanis daal khor?even we indians eat daal""

That moderator banned me from group :enjoy:

You don't want to know what we call Afghans in Pakistan. ;)

You didn't get my post buddy. And it is good that Afghan army is full of Tajik's. Works well for us.

Well,Panetta was in india and he said that in future if needed,we will go inside paksitan with afgans and do operations if paksitan dont agree OR IF OUR SOLDIERS GOT THREATENED.

Even when obama signed the agreement 2 months back,he said that Attack on A-stan will be attack on U.S forces.

so if you conclude all,it verifies my post.See,Afgans dont have much resources and they will have to depend on U.S for money and for military.Go to any group and talk to any..most of these ppl are hardcore anti paksitani.

it makes them more nationalist when it comes to pakistan.I took side of paksitan many times in front of them but they banned me or deleted my post or called me daal khor..

:rofl:

we have tried it with Pakistan before. Didnt go too well. There is a line that goes.. If you want something done well, do it your

When did you try it?

In the 80's?

When both Pakistan and Afghanistan helped you out. what did you do?

Slap both countries with sanctions?

Look at your hypocrisy man.

These Taliban are the equivalent to your founding fathers. :woot:

:lol: fix your own areas first. There are such regular terror strikes in Pakistan these days, that even news papers no longer cover them on front page.
once we destroy its roots then you will see the significant decrease in those terror strikes.

Well,Panetta was in india and he said that in future if needed,we will go inside paksitan with afgans and do operations if paksitan dont agree OR IF OUR SOLDIERS GOT THREATENED.

Even when obama signed the agreement 2 months back,he said that Attack on A-stan will be attack on U.S forces.

so if you conclude all,it verifies my post.See,Afgans dont have much resources and they will have to depend on U.S for money and for military.Go to any group and talk to any..most of these ppl are hardcore anti paksitani.

it makes them more nationalist when it comes to pakistan.I took side of paksitan many times in front of them but they banned me or deleted my post or called me daal khor..

:rofl:

Still don't know how your rant was related with my post. As I said Afghan army would be facing much bigger challenges in the future and particuarly after 2014.

And we don't care what you do on Afghan groups. Don't mention it here.

Still don't know how your rant was related with my post. As I said Afghan army would be facing much bigger challenges in the future and particuarly after 2014.

And we don't care what you do on Afghan groups. Don't mention it here.

well see..my rant works or not.you are here n me too :).
i tried to just explain.

Good night

When did you try it?

In the 80's?

When both Pakistan and Afghanistan helped you out. what did you do?

Slap both countries with sanctions?

Look at your hypocrisy man.

These Taliban are the equivalent to your founding fathers. :woot:

Dude, every country has its own respected founding fathers. Its shows intellectual bankruptcy on your part to stoop so low so as to insult the American ones to bolster your argument.

Anyway, @topic, I dont mean 1980's. That actually went very well.. I mean more about the 1st half of the last decade. Before we realized that Pakistan was both a part of the problem as well as part of the solution

Are these smart artillary shells that ensure that they bypass the innocent Afghan civilians and only kill the TTP terrorists hiding in Afghan Border areas. I am sure they are because if they are not, it makes Pakistan's daily wails against drone attacks killing innocent Pakistani civilians just a load of high quality BS

Why dont you get so angry on drones ?????

Dude, every country has its own respected founding fathers. Its shows intellectual bankruptcy on your part to stoop so low so as to insult the American ones to bolster your argument.

Anyway, @Topic, I dont mean 1980's. That actually went very well.. I mean more about the 1st half of the last decade. Before we realized that Pakistan was both a part of the problem as well as part of the solution

You created the problem by leaving behind your "allies".

Oh and about my intellectual bankruptcy:

reagan_taliban_1985.jpg

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Those attacks are mostly in areas near to Afghan borer and not the major cities. That is the war zone. Do mention this too Karan or else don't complain for infractions next time. ;)

Are the border areas of Pakistan not considered a part of Pakistan? So why do you think my post is incorrect. Or do you consider people living in your border areas less Pakistani or their lives any chearper. Why would only attacks in Islamabad or Lahore be important and the ones in Peshawar, Quetta etc of any less importance?

And I have stopped complaining against unfair infractions. Or baseless threats about the same ;)

once we destroy its roots then you will see the significant decrease in those terror strikes.

The problem is that you are looking for roots outside, where as the real roots exist in the Pakistani state's ideological support to militant and terrorist groups. So till you fix that, it wont matter how many medussa heads you cut off, there will be more that will grow to take their place.

You created the problem by leaving behind your "allies".

Oh and about my intellectual bankruptcy:

:lol:

Trust me, I knew he wont get that founding father part ;)

On topic: This news makes no sense, I mean, I don't think PA would do something this stupid in desperation, I hope they go for surgical strikes inside Afghanistan ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom