What's new

Afghans flee shelling from Pakistan: official, witnesses

Now you know why we say drones killing civilians increase terrorism........A claim you always rejected.

Now you are repeating the points you guys ones rejected......

Drones increases terrorism but it also eliminates terrorists but these shelling don't do the second part but increasingly propagate terrorism in the area and I never said that drones don't increase terrorism rather I said good if they kill the terrorists bad if they kill civilians.

ahahahahaha

Keep Rolling , Quit Trolling

they shelter them for keep pakistan in war busy and drag pak in bloody WOT . tell me why china is not in WOT even they have border with afgh ?

Chinese will go to war when it is profitable to them. If Chinese has invested in afganistan then they would have done the same.

Drones increases terrorism but it also eliminates terrorists but these shelling don't do the second part but increasingly propagate terrorism in the area and I never said that drones don't increase terrorism rather I said good if they kill the terrorists bad if they kill civilians.
There have been many terrorist attacks happened from Kunar region , Our soldier on border understands very well that which one of them is local and which on of them is hugely terrorist effected area.

If these artillery is targeting civilian area there must be some civilian causalities?????? any numbers.....Or they just flee because Artillery shells were dropping on a mountain close to their home....???

As I said, these artillery are even not targeting militants!! people flee the area and gets unsettled in other areas and these artillery may also unsettle militants along civilians and there is a high possibility they convince the local people regarding wrong doings of PA on them and call every PA solider kafir and announce jihad on them so a chance in increase of cross border attacks is inevitable.

why you said "you should" when indians & their govt is already doing it since several decades day & night in the back of peace process with Pakistan to show off.

Whats wrong in selling wearpons?
What wrong in telling about the "bad" deeds of people?
Whats wrong in declaring a agressor state an agressor state?
Whats wrong in being business minded?
Whats wrong in charity work for the Afghan people....

And above all
Whats wrong in winning the battle without firing a bullet? :D

There have been many terrorist attacks happened from Kunar region , Our soldier on border understands very well that which one of them is local and which on of them is hugely terrorist effected area.

If so show us those dead militants by these artillery shelling??

If so show us those dead militants by these artillery shelling??
If you point out that anyone got killed or wounded from this Shelling incident? our soldiers must have scene some irregular activity in that area, they may have fired for defence purposes but haven't kill anyone. Afghans already don't have sympathy for Pakistan so there is nothing left to lose. Better to change in tone. Your soldiers were already caught previously in several incidents along bordars.

If you point that anyone got killed or wounded from this Shelling incident? our soldiers must have scene some irregular activity in that area, they may have fired for defence purposes but haven't kill anyone. Afghans already don't have sympathy for Pakistan so there is nothing left to lose. Better to change in tone. Your soldiers were already caught previously in several incidents along bordars.

You didn't answered what I asked and you are going off-topic!

You didn't answered what I asked and you are going off-topic!
Point out if anyone have been killed, haven't you read this in my previous post,
If you point out that anyone got killed or wounded from this Shelling incident?
Telling me about going off topic? read my post correctly ..

And above all

whts wrong If Pakistan or some other country support poor sikhs in their freedome strugle
whts wrong if Pakistan support poor Kashmiris who are fighting for their right & against agression by indian army killing inocent kashmiris
whts wrong if China claimn some indian states for the betterment of the native people & support freedome fighters

now dont cry next time

official matlab Paper mein likh kar denge kya aapko,roz roz ke attacks kafi nahi kya
very difficult to find a civilian like you,jidhar dekho udhar ek terrorist khada hai aur bol raha hai India ko nuke karo:no:

Exactly if they think we are so bad then they should write it in their foreign policy that Pakistan is not an ally it is an enemy state.

Warna aap ko tu pata hi hai na we are allies of US. :D

As I said, these artillery are even not targeting militants!! people flee the area and gets unsettled in other areas and these artillery may also unsettle militants along civilians and there is a high possibility they convince the local people regarding wrong doings of PA on them and call every PA solider kafir and announce jihad on them so a chance in increase of cross border attacks is inevitable.

The situation you have pointed out is already prevalent in Kunar, the Afghan Taliban hold complete control and the people willingly or under pressure are very supportive of them. The Local Commander of Kunar and Nooristan is Qari Zia, he has close relations with the TTP clout and is actively sheltering/sponsoring what remains of TTP in Kunnar. The artillery is not without reason or prior information as I pointed out before, it is aimed at bringing the colluding village to the negotiating table. If we had any intent to kill the Afghans, the locals who hold great respect for the PA and blindly support them in all their efforts will rebel (as they have relatives on the opposite side of the Durand Line) leading to a complete failure of the otherwise successful FATA campaign.

Sher Malang and his band of Tajiks try to hide in the shadows of Daoud Khan. It is laughable. Even with the will of these Americans, all these guys can do is look upon Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa with envy while their own country burns.
Why do you care abt pashtuns, KP or afghanistan ?
Keep your inferiority complex for you RozPok.
First of all, worry abt your punjab and bhawalpur

And above all

Your plans would work if we were playing 'Chor, Police'. That's it, their economic, political and strategic viability ends there.

Why do you care abt pashtuns, KP or afghanistan ?

Pushtuns are our fellow country men, KPK is our province and Afghanistan is a concerned stakeholder in the WoT.

Keep your inferiority complex for you RozPok.

He's banned and you will be too unless you take a quick spelling test.

First of all, worry abt your punjab and bhawalpur

They want provincial status, sure. But why would be worry about it? Not a lot of people here were sweating about Telengana when the movt reached it's peak about a year ago.

Pakistan should attack Afghanistan
We should sell Afghanistan our weapons.
Our media should sell the stories of EVIL pakistanis to western public.
Our government should make sure Pakistan is declared the agressor state.
Our government should make sure that the sanctions are in place for "Made in pakistan" products and flood the market with "Made in India" products with a tag line that "If you purchase 1% would go to the victims of Pakistani Agression"

Win Win situation without firing a bullet.... :D

Their defence budget is just 250 million dollars what do you think you will sell them? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom