What's new

Afridi says anti-India comments ‘out of context’

I think afridi is confused abt what to say & what not. he seems to be blank sometime. firstly he said indian media is spreading propaganda & then on reaching pak he said why hate india?? & then in next statement he said muslim hearts are bigger than indians & now he says his comments were out of context. why he is inverting his statements again & again. it seems like he was threatened for speaking good things abt india.

If you really dont like to recieve 'dirty' emails from 'bharatis', then why do you give your email id to them? Stop it! PERIOD.

They are helpless enough to vent their frustration they do pick the email from my work on Newspapers site and then prove their mentality by sending such abuses hiding behind their computers. booooooooooooooo

I am not offended by his statement! Chameleon changes it colours... Afridi's opinion about Indians keep changing as well. This is the point that I have put... you have any issues with it?

Also.. the last time Afridi spoke his mind... he just loves Indians!
Now that you are his ardent admirer, you could follow in his footsteps! :D

He doesnt hate you. he is just speaking the truth about your mentality and there is nothing wrong in it.

We have seen this same mentality and small hearts of yours on this very forum when you guys were jumping up and down on loss of Bangladesh.

PERIOD.

The problem at your end is that your people seem to be ultra sensitive. when Afridi praised you our media did not make any hue and cry but here we go it seems that more than any physical attack merely statement of Afridi has jolted the planet at your end which btw was more aimed at attitude of Indian media and crowd in the ground and not a generalisation but you guys are over-reacting.

We have seen even good old players like Gawaskar stooping to low level by bringing in Mumbai into sports which has proven the point afirid is mentioning

His comments were very generalising and he really didn't need to say that. it was very unprofessional of him and remember when he called Indian media an obstacle for the peace process? Most of us were agreeing with him. Shows that we can take valid criticism.

Like I said cricketers should stick to Cricket. Period!

Another gem on Pakistani media......

Dekho baat mai dum to hai....humhe ispe bhi kuch gaur karna chaiye..
We should encourage other international games as well...
I want to see Football, Hockey, wrestling and boxing competition from the subcontinent...more interaction and more fun,

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually he don't understand the game of those journalist who chase him to get some breaking news..

Agreed on that!!
Shahid just made the mistake of saying the wrong things to the wrong people at the wrong time!
Moral of the Story: Don't trust journalists, keep them as far away as possible; after all they can twist anything in to anything.
Otherwise, in my view; Shahid played as well as he could and led his side very creditably from the front, and generally speaking redeemed Pakistan's cricketing reputation which had been so badly besmirched by the "spot-fixing" scandal.

Of course, if Shahid has plans to join politics; then he did the right things by contradicting himself by the U-turns.
And if Shahid plans to be a "journalist" after retirement; then this was the perfect way of "making" news!

But IMO, as a simple cricketer; he got bamboozled by journalists!!
:)

. it seems like he was threatened for speaking good things abt india.

I think indians players never said anything good about pak although they were never threatened. I think its just your personal assumption that he was threatened for speaking good things about india when our prime minister was clapping for indian win..

Agreed on that!!
Shahid just made the mistake of saying the wrong things to the wrong people at the wrong time!
:)
Its his first time that he got caught in the trap of media. I hope he learm from it and be careful in future and think before saying something

I think indians players never said anything good about pak although they were never threatened. I think its just your personal assumption that he was threatened for speaking good things about india when our prime minister was clapping for indian win..

That is also correct. Mr. Geelani was a very good audience of the match.
And I agree with him when he said that bilateral cricket should be resumed. I wish that Shahid Afridi concentrates on his cricket and becomes even a greater player than now and works on recovering the performance of his team. Forget about the press completely, as it is they are not the people who are playing cricket. They just earn some money writing some 'stories'.

i am waiting for pak-india series, we seriously need to take some heck of a revenge, esp in lovely monsoon season, and kick all those we spared :D, also to remove some sadma..

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Right. It is made of wood and painted with Gold and Silver paint. Did'nt you see how easily it was being carried!!!! :devil:

china made :devil:, can be deceptive

That is also correct. Mr. Geelani was a very good audience of the match.
And I agree with him when he said that bilateral cricket should be resumed. I wish that Shahid Afridi concentrates on his cricket and becomes even a greater player than now and works on recovering the performance of his team. Forget about the press completely, as it is they are not the people who are playing cricket. They just earn some money writing some 'stories'.

Fictional tales. :lol:

i am waiting for pak-india series, we seriously need to take some heck of a revenge, esp in lovely monsoon season, and kick all those we spared :D, also to remove some sadma..

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

PRAY HARD, VERY HARD!!! :devil::devil:

Want some more defeat ???? :D

Back
Top Bottom