What's new

Afridi says anti-India comments ‘out of context’

Leave Afridi alone , he is Pakistani after all. I'm fine with him as long as he plays a fair game of cricket .

.Excellent job doom doom err.boom boom.

Maybe we ought to give him him a charity place in IPL for that :lol:

Look.. even your own fella fell for it, and you were complaining about my sense of humour... :lol:

Oh god, this is the limit. For the sake of my mental health, I stopped reading after first five comments.

Why can people not realize the fact that he felt he was treated well in India, but at the same time his saying so will also threaten his own existence in Pakistan? There is no dearth of those who might want to take him down for just saying a word or two in favor of India.

This guy is a patriot of his country, why can't we let him have his freedom?

And if one can really pay attention to his words, he is not a two faced liar or anything near that. He helped Pakistan reach Semis, and now it sounds like people want to kill him because he doesn't want to spit out any unjust venom against India like those others do.

Good job Afridi, irrespective of nationality, sports enthusiasts are with you! :tup:

Thanks alot man, for a sensible post

He means Afridi disgraced their nation by losing to India.

Now this is mentality which need to be changed. If you lose any match in sport . Did that mean you disgraced your nation? Is it a war?

You were talking about logical debate lol

Now this is mentality which need to be changed. IF you lose any matach in sport . Did that mean you disgraced your nation? Is it a war?

You were talking about logical debate lol
oh come on yar.
Anyone can see I changed the meaning. I was trying to add some humour. dont take it to heart.

Getting a pie firmly in one's face - not a Chanakya move.

Kautilya would be turning,no,spinning in grave at the rate of 10000 RPM if he heard his name being used for a stupi move like this. :lol:

Neither could you. :lol:

You obviously have no clue and I am just happy to play along with you.

oh come on yar.
Anyone can see I changed the meaning. I was trying to add some humour. dont take it to heart.

I never take any game on heart but there are peoples who do it. They treat game of sport as war. They consider win not win of cricket but honour of nation. They consider defeat in cricket as defeat of nation. Nationalism is deeply rooted in cricket and that's why so many expectations for players. We don't even realized how better they preformed when we start expecting too much. Again win in game mean nothing if you cannot win hearts.

Oh god, this is the limit. For the sake of my mental health, I stopped reading after first five comments.

Why can people not realize the fact that he felt he was treated well in India, but at the same time his saying so will also threaten his own existence in Pakistan? There is no dearth of those who might want to take him down for just saying a word or two in favor of India.

This guy is a patriot of his country, why can't we let him have his freedom?

And if one can really pay attention to his words, he is not a two faced liar or anything near that. He helped Pakistan reach Semis, and now it sounds like people want to kill him because he doesn't want to spit out any unjust venom against India like those others do.

Good job Afridi, irrespective of nationality, sports enthusiasts are with you! :tup:

Where have you been ? He has already done that . That video has been posted here multiple times on this forum . saying " those Indians can never have big and clean hearts like us muslims and Pakistanis and we can never live with them" is not venom then i don't know what is. But i do understand he made those statements to please his home audience after his earlier statement about friendship with India and watching Indian movies hurt some Pakistanis .

yar afridi, haar gay thy to kam az kam ashoria he ko lay aty sath, yeh indians itna na bolty phir yahan......

Afridi's opinion about Indians -

Earlier:

Now:

Later:

Another U turn probably?

Its nice to watch some here rise to defend the Pathan pride! :yahoo:

Its impossible to defend such U turns when you have video evidence right in front of you. So you can continue to make off-topic comments rather than justifying Afridi's thinking capacity. :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom