What's new

Afridi says anti-India comments ‘out of context’

Ahh, so we come to the crux of the matter at last, so you are suggesting that since you hate India so much that no amount of money can turn you, and all Pakistanis are the same?
You suggest that a Pakistanis honour and self-respect is based on his hate for India, well thats a pretty shallow sense of honour imho.
Apparently, either Afridi doesnt hate India per se, or his hate is easily overcome by money.

You cannot even percieve simple argument. Dont misinterept my words. I said lip service mean nothing. Praise mean nothing unless it come from deep heart and money cannot win hearts

Rest i dont know what you are talking about me and other pakistanies..its all ur self assumptions :)

You cannot even percieve simple argument. Dont misinterept my words. I said lip service mean nothing. Praise mean nothing unless it come from deep heart and money cannot win hearts

Rest i dont know what you are talking about me and other pakistanies..its all ur self assumptions :)

Are you saying Afridi doesn't say his 'praises' for India from 'deep heart'?

Are you saying Afridi doesn't say his 'praises' for India from 'deep heart'?

lol i was saying this in response to your comment that if you give me some money i will start saying good things about india..as far as afridi concern i dont have ability to go in his heart to find out that whether his comment about india came from his heart or was just lip service.

Your mentality is money is everything while i am saying money is not above self respect and honor..i am sure if you offer IPL contract to any players after insulting his self respect, he will kick ipl for sake of his honour which comes first for every person.

lol i was saying this in response to your comment that if you give me some money i will start saying good things about india..as far as afridi concern i dont have ability to go in his heart to find out that whether his comment about india came from his heart or was just lip service.

Your mentality is money is everything while i am saying money is not above self respect and honor..i am sure if you offer IPL contract to any players after insulting his self respect, he will kick ipl for sake of his honour which comes first for every person.

So Afridi's self-respect was insulted or not after he was not selected for IPL?

So Afridi's self-respect was insulted or not after he was not selected for IPL?

HAHAH Are you serious? Oh man its entirely the decision of franchisee owners whether to take a particular player or not. Next you will say that if pakistan did not selected shoaib malik for national team then it would be a insult to his self respect...

Leave it man i dont think you are the right person to have such discussion :D

Well, Mumbai incident cloud still hoovering around the stadium for Pak team visit. It was better idea not go, where anything could happened. Precautionary measures are better then cure ..sometime ..
If Pakistan lost in semi final then why go Mumbai ?. Anyone feelings might get hurt.

Then why didn't Pakistan lost in Quarterfinal itself and went back home as a precautionary measure... sticking to this weird line of thought.. does finding some reason for defeat helps your ego? or may be helps forget the loss..

Afridi you are right ... !!!!!

Because you are boom boom ...

And no media can come before you and confuse you , infact you can boom boom confuse media on both side

Kiya chal baz move , hai afridi ka

Then why didn't Pakistan lost in Quarterfinal itself and went back home as a precautionary measure... sticking to this weird line of thought.. does finding some reason for defeat helps your ego? or may be helps forget the loss..

yuvrajsingh to TOI:
Shahid Afridi has said that Indians don't have large hearts like Pakistanis. Your thoughts?

It's true that Pakistanis have a large heart. Or how would you explain their generous gesture of dropping so many catches during the India-Pak semis. The outcome of this World Cup could have been different had it not been for their largesse!
:no:

I really wanted to give you a good reply but I will desist. Just try thinking about these three words:Cricketers-security-threat. What is the first (and only) incident that comes to your mind?

"RAW supported attack on Sri Lankan team in Lahore" for obvious reasons..

Afridi was threatened in Pakistan to speak anti India.

I am not offended by his statement! Chameleon changes it colours... Afridi's opinion about Indians keep changing as well. This is the point that I have put... you have any issues with it?

Also.. the last time Afridi spoke his mind... he just loves Indians!
Now that you are his ardent admirer, you could follow in his footsteps!

He doesnt hate you. he is just speaking the truth about your mentality and there is nothing wrong in it.

We have seen this same mentality and small hearts of yours on this very forum when you guys were jumping up and down on loss of Bangladesh.

PERIOD.

I said Afridi loves Indians and you replied back saying Afridi doesnt hate us!!!
This is what happens when one's heart is filled with hatred and so sees the same hatred everywhere!!

Just like Afridi... wish you too would have a change of heart and learn to love Indians! :D

Does it matter what Afridi says?

He is just another chap and nothing more.

I heard him on the Pakistan channel.

He is quite clear in what he had said.

Further, one should not take a person, who is fickle as the wind, very seriously.

It only indicates a lack of conviction.

Obviously Afridi has a different opinion about IPL from you, and why not, if you are offered the same amount of money, I'm sure you would praise India too. Money makes the world go round baby...

IPL snub shocks Afridi | Cricket News | Sky Sports

Now I think you should change your statement to Afridi and Indians love IPL. :lol:

Afridi was shocked because he was lot better then your indian players, indian croud wants to see him playing , indian girls wants to see him, bollywond stars wants to share a cup of tea with him, he is lot more famous then your players in india admit it......

He is just harming Pak cricket which is trying to recover from storm of scams.

Back
Top Bottom