What's new

Afridi should be kicked out of national team: senators

hahahha with just few matches u say he is not the same shame on you so who you will replace yousuf with same crap misbah who i will gurantee you in next 50 test he just score 5 half centuries

hahahha with just few matches u say he is not the same shame on you so who you will replace yousuf with same crap misbah who i will gurantee you in next 50 test he just score 5 half centuries

no never Misbah...... in fact since first day i used to say Misbah is not a good batsmen

Yousuf's recent form has been very poor and i won't still mind keeping him in the team but the problem i am having is his Big Mouth. Who is trying to blame others for the loss of these matches. He is a captain and he should accept his mistakes

I understand, There is a strong grouping system in the team also but his own form is questionable..... in last 12 months his ODI average is below 30 and test average below 40 that is not what Yousuf used to be before. I am still willing to play him as long as he keep his mouth shut

otherwise evacuate the slot for the young talent (we just found Umar Akmal who knows if we found 2-3 other players like him from domestic circuit after the expell of so-called seniors like Malik, Butt, Farhat, Yousuf)

first of all these senators should be kicked out, lol lol lol

kick afridi then include bhanja bhateja in pak team

Afridi... what have you done :( another player with clean profile gets dirtied... this will be remembered forever. He has ruined his career... fingers will always be pointed at him now.

But for the sake of nationalism, I'd get over it and definitely give him a chance. Mistakes happen... everyone's human. If world community won't ever look at him in the same way, let us ourselves at least act like nothing happened.

As for the form of the team... there's not much that can be done... The good players aged... and we didn't find enough new players maybe... but reforms are under way! Umar Akmal and Muhammad Aamir are the perfect examples! Its just about time before Pakistan rises again ^_^

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom