What's new

Afridi's impressions from his brief Indian experience.

Afridi is working both side of the field he is growing up keeping media on both sides happy
I think he is a genuine man , who like to keep things professional

He does not wants problems with either media so he is just saying what both side of media like to hear , but keeping things vague

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian Media isn't free like Pakistan's media thats for sure Apart from some traitors in our media like Meher bukhari

Afridi is saying as he sees it. Indian media - atleast the channels I see - CNN IBN, NDTV 24x7 and newspapers were generally positive about the Pakistani team and Afridi's talismanic leadership. I agree with one thing though - this Pakistani team was not the aggressive one we usually associate with Pakistan. When I saw Afridi pat Sachin on the back - I remembered Miandad's antics to More and Younis's stares. But then Pakistan had the players to back the big talk - today it doesn't. 15 years ago - losing to India was an upset; today beating India is an upset. Such is life - maybe the wheel will turn again.

Afridi is saying as he sees it. Indian media - atleast the channels I see - CNN IBN, NDTV 24x7 and newspapers were generally positive about the Pakistani team and Afridi's talismanic leadership. I agree with one thing though - this Pakistani team was not the aggressive one we usually associate with Pakistan. When I saw Afridi pat Sachin on the back - I remembered Miandad's antics to More and Younis's stares. But then Pakistan had the players to back the big talk - today it doesn't. 15 years ago - losing to India was an upset; today beating India is an upset. Such is life - maybe the wheel will turn again.

miandad was not being nationalistic, your more was howling like a monkey just like kamran akmal and miandad needed a peace of mind to bat well....

miandad was not being nationalistic, your more was howling like a monkey just like kamran akmal and miandad needed a peace of mind to bat well....

Except More could keep wickets of course.

Afridi's comments on India

Yaar,

Why you indian just ignore what he says or said about india?
Just relax and celebrate your victory friends.

simple rule is if media rattles then dont watch it.how much time is takes to change the channel.All other things are just an excuse.

media is not there to sing epitome of praise for you.You look for and guards yours interests so does the media.

Back
Top Bottom