What's new

After Babri Masjid, Vishwa Hindu Parishad Shifts its Focus on Gyanvapi Mosque in Varanasi

It does not go well with peace loving religion. Either change the perception by showing kindness or stop claiming yourself follower of peace.

Just Partition India

The populations hate each other, their is no scope for a united India, their never was.
India was the biggest mistake of the sub continent

With this much hatred amongst the Indians unified India is bubbling cauldron of poison

Begin the process of separation and Partition

Just Partition India

The populations hate each other, their is no scope for a united India, their never was.
India was the biggest mistake of the sub continent

With this much hatred amongst the Indians unified India is bubbling cauldron of poison

Begin the process of separation and Partition

It's hatred because-
-Someone never valued religiously believes of others.
-Someone does not believe in assimilation.
-Someone always ask for dominance.
-Someone always brag about the wrongdoings of barbaric foreign invaders.

This someone is now getting challenged by the other one who is big and resourceful and getting impatient day by day.

finally we have good news after 6 months hope this issue will be hot soon .

Those might be fake news but atleast they can try to correct wrong doings done by their rulers and visible to the larger people.
I am seeing Gyanvyapi and other issues will create more divide in coming years.

I fail to understand. There is already a Kashi Vishwanath Mandir in Varanasai. It is already denoted as one of the 12 holy sites dedicated to Shiva. This temple was built by the Maharani of Holkar. Subsequently various Maharajas have contributed to its expansion and upkeep.

What is wrong with this existing temple?

I fail to understand. There is already a Kashi Vishwanath Mandir in Varanasai. It is already denoted as one of the 12 holy sites dedicated to Shiva. This temple was built by the Maharani of Holkar. Subsequently various Maharajas have contributed to its expansion and upkeep.

the wrong is its not made on mosque :rofl:

Ghar waapasi poori nahin hui hai.

I think hindus should enjoy their authority by their supreme court and army. Good for them.
When Muslims will take back India all these decision will be reversed and these controversial structures will be demolished without a doubt.

Muslims should pop out as much babies as they can. And in the next 50 years divide India again.

I think hindus should enjoy their authority by their supreme court and army. Good for them.
When Muslims will take back India all these decision will be reversed and these controversial structures will be demolished without a doubt.

Then it's ok. Till then let's Hindus should claim them.

It's hatred because-
-Someone never valued religiously believes of others.
-Someone does not believe in assimilation.
-Someone always ask for dominance.
-Someone always brag about the wrongdoings of barbaric foreign invaders.

This someone is now getting challenged by the other one who is big and resourceful and getting impatient day by day.

Your trying to excuse the communal shithole that is India by trying to pin everything on Indian Muslims something Jinnah was desperately trying to explain to Indian Muslims 70 years ago

-Indian Muslims don't need to value your religion, that is their free opinion
-Indian Muslims don't need to assimilate, they are on their own land, they speak the language and understand how to live in India
-How are India muslims or Indian minorities asking for domination
-indian Muslims can celebrate their own history, culture and faith

Everything you said is exactly why Partition of India is and was so important
Exactly as Jinnah was trying to explain

Then it's ok. Till then let's Hindus should claim them.

That is not ok but it will be properly answered when time comes. They will reap what they are seeding.
Muslims in india are poor and power less they cannot do a thing , GOD will forgive them.
GOD will send them help and hindu tyranny will end one day.

Back
Top Bottom