What's new

After falsely maligning her husband, Muniba mazaris plagiarism of another artist gets exposed

If u and ur wife meet an accident all due to fate and luckily u dont get much hurt in the accident but she gets badly injured, u take her to the hospital give her all treatments and support, then some years later she blames u for the accident , and says u left her to suffer in the car at accident spot because someone has paid her to make such speech what will u feel like?

Women do cheat on husbands even in pakistan but still our women are far more loyal and better than western woman
Or maybe she lied the first-time.. Trying to salvage her marriage..

That dilemma is also a common occurrence in our society..

P. S: her husband quit the Air Force and now works for some commercial airline..

She is a fraud
Got any solid proof.. ?

She allegedly plagiarized the work of another woman and she's protesting, still trying to figure out how Pakistanis are stopping her?
Muniba actually admits she was inspired by the work of Thomas Fedro

DQ-3zCPXUAEBdF1.jpeg

Pakistani people do anything for fame and very well known for ego.
Once they get what they want, they wont even talk to you. Actually wont even acknowledge to know you. There is something about Pakistani culture that makes them selfish, shady and kind of sadistic.

the first painting looks like a bunch of penises with tattoos o_O

They want to kiss, many vaginas.

Or maybe she lied the first-time.. Trying to salvage her marriage..

That dilemma is also a common occurrence in our society..

P. S: her husband quit the Air Force and now works for some commercial airline..

Got any solid proof.. ?
bhai yes even i gave her benefit of doubt that she could be lying in the first interview, abhi bhi i say dilon ka haal Allah tala jantay hain. Magar she clearly had lied at motivational talk,she totally gave the impression he left her abandoned at that accident place, and as if he intentionally did the accident, now when iread her twitter i found out some guy who is her ex husbands friend wrote on her profile that he took u to agha khan and u said he did not help you, then she said yes and uskay saath mera bhai bhi tha who took me to agha khan. So she accepted he took her to hospitals for medical help, then why lie during the motivational talk? She also gave the impression that after leaving him and when he abandoned he rshe adopted the child, its now that it came to surface she lie,d they had jointly adopted the child.

Also just think if a man jointly adopts a child with his wheelchair bound wife then it means he wants to keep his marriage together , why else would he go around adopting kids?

Yes i know he works with air blue, it was said he had left the job for her cause she was interacting with lot of ngos etc and it is not allowed for armed forces men and for their families to work these foreign ngos ( dont know much truth about it)

Lastly, when her old interview video got viral , she wrote four pages reply that i posted on previous page , link to other thread, instead of addressing it straight up and saying why she did that, she played with words and emotions that all those who are going through divorce i can feel ur pain and a lot of emotional stuff. When she was openly accusing her husband on twitter for being greedy that he started working with airblue than what stopped her from telling straight up the cause behind praising him on tv? And later maligning in motivational talk.

Muniba actually admits she was inspired by the work of Thomas Fedro

View attachment 442934
Her work might be inspired by fedro, but she gave the whole local culture finish to the painting just exactly the same way laiba has done, heck even the accessories, ear, nose, forehead jewellary all are copied from laiba even more surprsing the jewellary design patterns are copied from laibas work almost ditto, just go back and see how two images are near clones but on different medium

If u and ur wife meet an accident all due to fate and luckily u dont get much hurt in the accident but she gets badly injured, u take her to the hospital give her all treatments and support, then some years later she blames u for the accident , and says u left her to suffer in the car at accident spot because someone has paid her to make such speech what will u feel like?
I wont behave like an idiot and leave my wife injured after an accident

I see alot of difference between the two pieces of art
Than you dont have an eye for art, frankly one has to posses a certain amount of intellect for that, which judging by your observations clouded by feminism, you posses very little of and secondly i am fed up of self important inferiority complex ridden imbeciles like you ruining the reputation of Pakistan by bitching about every little aspect of Pakistan in a negative way and generalizing the entire nation when we are a million times better at resecting women than most of the west, have a problem with Pakistani's??, well the solution is simple, f***k off to some place more comformative to ur little sensibilities.

I wont behave like an idiot and leave my wife injured after an accident
Lmao did u read my post? I wrote he rescued her and took her to hospital ,got her expensive treatments , later after 9 yrs they divorced and she falsely accused of him abandoing her on the spot, then on twitter she did accept he took her to agha khan hospital

Than you dont have an eye for art, frankly one has to posses a certain amount of intellect for that, which judging by your observations clouded by feminism, you posses very little of it and secondly i am fed up of self important inferiority complex ridden imbeciles like you ruining the reputation of Pakistan by bitching about every little aspect of Pakistan in a negative way. Havea problem with Pakistani's??, well the solution is simple, f***k off to some place more comformative to ur little sensibilities.
I do not need a patriotism certificate from you or from anyone else.
I love Pakistan more than you could ever over your entire life, and that is why I want people from Pakistan going forward,
How the did any of my post portray Pakistan in a negative way.
Oh wait I get it, hurting the male ego is the biggest sin, and committing that sin will equate a person to hating his country, and make him a feminist.........f**k logic

Lmao did u read my post? I wrote he rescued her and took her to hospital ,got her expensive treatments , later after 9 yrs they divorced and she falsely accused of him abandoing her on the spot, then on twitter she did accept he took her to agha khan hospital
umm, no, you are quoting his side of the story, which I believe to be a lie

I love Pakistan more than you could ever over your entire life, and that is why I want people from Pakistan going forward,
Oh wait I get it, hurting the male ego is the biggest sin, and committing that sin will equate a person to hating his country, and make him a feminist.........f**k logic

Lmao i am not quoting the guy anywhere, i am only quoting muniba her hsuband never came out in public, i had watched her talk show where she talked negative on him , its now he sued her then people posted on her twitter , then when some guy who knew her husband asked her on twitter was it not him who took u to hospital , then she accepted. What are u on about. Whats ur iq? Minus 2000 ? 3000?

I said u lacked intellect and ur reply enforces my assertion and by the way u rated my post lol, pathetic.

Lmao i am not quoting the guy anywhere, i am only quoting muniba her hsuband never came out in public, i had watched her talk show where she talked negative on him , its now he sued her then people posted on her twitter , then when some guy who knew her husband asked her on twitter was it not him who took u to hospital , then she accepted. What are u on about. Whats ur iq? Minus 2000 ? 3000?
Ehl e aqal kehte hen, jahil se behas mat karo, jahalat khud par asar kar jati hai.

Hi,

Any OLD Sadiqians on this board---from Sadiq Public school Bahwalpur---from 60's---70's---.

There was an arts teacher Mr. Qasim Mapara---remember that sophisticated man---. He had many of his paintings displayed in the arts department---.

This to me is his original concept of painting---.

I said u lacked intellect and ur reply enforces my assertion and by the way u rated my post lol, pathetic.

Ehl e aqal kehte hen, jahil se behas mat karo, jahalat khud par asar kar jati hai.
rated your post? I dont even have the power to rate a post.
and what about the personal attacks you are throwing at me? What do they say about your level of intellect ?

thanks for the personal attacks, and can you please write that paragraph again, I could not comprehend it

Back
Top Bottom