What's new

After health card, education card to be started once PTI is back. Imran khan

This moron's going to bankrupt our country
Agreed. He should be kept away from the seat of power with the reins of the country firmly in experienced hands. We wouldn't want to be bankrupt now, would we?

EDIT:

Good news. The non-moronic leadership of the country has resolved not to let @Maula Jatt 's fears come true. And idk about anyone else, I trust they are up to the task. They did it once, last year. They can do it again.
Read the highlighted parts

Screenshot 2023-04-30 at 23-06-08 People will not forgive those who destroyed progressing coun...png

Last edited:
Agreed. He should be kept away from the seat of power with the reins of the country firmly in experienced hands. We wouldn't want to be bankrupt now, would we?

EDIT:

Good news. The non-moronic leadership of the country has resolved not to let @Maula Jatt 's fears come true. And idk about anyone else, I trust they are up to the task. They did it once, last year. They can do it again.
Read the highlighted parts

View attachment 927088
Criticize someone pulling moronic moves

Youthiyas- pulls up with even bigger morons to prove how their moron is a better moron so worship him, kiss his feet and never once point out anything wrong with what he says or his policies or else my only logical response to that is not to disprove you and prove you wrong or making sense of his expensive sehat and education card schemes in a debt ridden country

But shift blame and point towards what's wrong with

Bhai tu Itna genius hai toh bata kidhar SE pay kare gi GOP education and sehat card? Paisa kahaan SE ayega?

Last edited:
EDUCATION can NEVER cost too much money - EVER ...
Honestly I'd much rather have education card than sehat card - education is x10 more important than universal healthcare for a young country like ours

free quality education till Fcs, FA is probably (not sure) less expensive than health insurance

I hope this education card also covers adult education (as in incentivize night schools to educate illiterate adults)

I want them to dump sehat card, I don't think we have the resources to afford such a program

Honestly I'd much rather have education card than sehat card - education is x10 more important than universal healthcare for a young country like ours

free quality education till Fcs, FA is probably (not sure) less expensive than health insurance

I hope this education card also covers adult education (as in incentivize night schools to educate illiterate adults)

I want them to dump sehat card, I don't think we have the resources to afford such a program
After looking at some numbers, this wouldn't cost as much as I suspected at first.

Say the government pays 5k a month per admission and 4-5 million people get this card. That would still only cost 240-300 billion Rupees, US 85.7-107 million annually. Meaning that Pakistan would be spending as much as any other nation on education.

People from poor backgrounds getting high-quality education itself is an economic benefit. This can also help get kids off the streets.

The Sehat Card was a good step and helped a lot of poverty stricken families. A healthy population can jumpstart a country’s GDP.

The same can be replicated in Education sector, and if it’s a success, can jumpstart Pakistan’s GDP.

You know what’s bankrupting Pakistan? Its the defense budget. This needs to be slashed by a good 30%.

Criticize someone pulling moronic moves

Youthiyas- pulls up with even bigger morons to prove how their moron is a better moron so worship him, kiss his feet and never once point out anything wrong with what he says or his policies or else my only logical response to that is not to disprove you and prove you wrong or making sense of his expensive sehat and education card schemes in a debt ridden country

But shift blame and point towards what's wrong with
TIL, Investing in human capital is bankrupting the country.

Bhai tu Itna genius hai toh bata kidhar SE pay kare gi GOP education and sehat card? Paisa kahaan SE ayega?
Jahan se baki sab bgertion ke liye aata he. The millions spent on rewarding journalists with a feast on Shehbaz sharif's very first day could have kept a lot of deserving people fed for many days, people who were being fed by the mobile kitchen program that was shut on that very day.

What you need to get is, the soundness of IK's promised economic policies should be way down in our priorities right now. Right now, we could use some empathy and healing

My cousin and an uncle of hers got overrun by the local SHO's private driver yesterday, who helped him escape and shifted their motorcycle to the wrong side of the road to make it look like they were driving on the wrong side. The uncle had worked hard in the gulf, had to come back, was unemployed, looking for work. Now his femur and shoulder are fractured, shin bone is completely pulverized and the meat on it is all but gone. He could use some education card, but not sehat card right now.

Live the life of the majority for a few days. You might just get your life ruined by a disease or an accident you can't afford to treat/recover from. That ought to give some perspective.

Last edited:
After looking at some numbers, this wouldn't cost as much as I suspected at first.

Say the government pays 5k a month per admission and 4-5 million people get this card. That would still only cost 240-300 billion Rupees, US 85.7-107 million annually. Meaning that Pakistan would be spending as much as any other nation on education.

People from poor backgrounds getting high-quality education itself is an economic benefit. This can also help get kids off the streets.
We have 102 million kids (as in 1-18 y/o) in Pakistan
Calculate for around 70-80 million kids atleast (we are going for universal education card right? Till FA, Fsc?, 5K a month if above parents fill in?)

That's easily a billion or 2 $ annually (it's still worth it IMO but you need to significantly cut down other government expenses to balance out the budget)

Calculate for around 70-80 million kids atleast (we are going for universal education card right? Till FA, Fsc?, 5K a month if above parents fill in?)

That's easily a billion or 2 $ annually (it's still worth it IMO but you need to significantly cut down other government expenses to balance out the budget)
$2 billion for 70-80 million? That would be an amazing investment but I doubt they'll be able to get more than 5 million card users in 5 years time. Even the health card doesn't have a lot of users yet, only about 500K people will use it in KPK this year which is still a great number. The number of cards in hand doubles every year so it's gonna take a while before it starts costing the government a lot of money.

Distribution takes a very long time, not to mention management, getting schools on board, logistics, etc.

We have the resources
Might be ur the lucky one to have enough cash for health related expenditures
Millions are not so lucky
And it make hospital more profitable, salaries will increase, more investment will be made in healthcare. At least better then real estate

How much are we paying for running loss making PSE?
We can close those pse and direct money to education

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom