What's new

After Nagme (Army Song) Now rapping is revealing Pakistani Dirty Politics ***KAB TAK***

POPEYE-Sailor

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Is there any hope changing in Pakistan or keep worst n more worst ?

AISI SISYASAT Pe Thooku JAHA MOHALLE ME BHOOKE OR MEHELO ME NEMATE ZAYA HO.

On Imran Khan

Mafia selling Government Medicines Exposed in Sindh -

Is there any hope changing in Pakistan or keep worst n more worst ?
wait? Why do you think Pakistan is headed for the worst? IK, the selected, na-ehl, kashmir farosh has been shown the door and the makers of the atom bomb are at the helm of affairs.
Isn't that what you wanted?

..... and the makers of the atom bomb are at the helm of affairs.

No doubt. Noora Sharif, the great Scientist and Technologist, made Atom Bomb, from scratch, and that also only with the help of one screw driver and one "paana". :lol:

No doubt. Noora Sharif, the great Scientist and Technologist, made Atom Bomb, from scratch, and that also only with the help of one screw driver and one "paana". :lol:
jokes aside, when pricks like OP and fools nightmare who saw the devil in IK and long for a return to purana Pakistan, rue to state of Pakistan's affairs, the irony escapes them, but it certainly enrages me.

I say it's time someone bust out the gas chambers and exterminated a sizeable chunk of these people. The remaining should be observed to see if they come to senses otherwise the get the same treatment.

jokes aside, when pricks like OP and fools nightmare who saw the devil in IK and long for a return to purana Pakistan, rue to state of Pakistan's affairs, the irony escapes them, but it certainly enrages me.

I say it's time someone bust out the gas chambers and exterminated a sizeable chunk of these people. The remaining should be observed to see if they come to senses otherwise the get the same treatment.

You mean "Concentration Camps"? :lol:

Is OP Noon League supporter?

You mean "Concentration Camps"? :lol:
Whatever is the most affordable method for this poor country.

Is OP Noon League supporter?
He certainly is has a bone to pick with IK. You never know with these people and what IK ever did to them. Some are patwaris, some are shoe shine boys. Some may have a bone to pick with IK because he stole their college sweetheart, I guess.

All I know is that they hate IK with a passion. When you do that, you are supporting the chors. Simple as that. Because nothing exists in a vacuum. If IK's govt is toppled or he is disqualified or possibly killed (all of which these pricks cheered), it benefits the chors.
If they know that by attacking IK, they are strengthening the theives, they have no right to moan now.
If they don't know that, they are a burden and a tumor on this earth and should be removed forthwith.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom