What's new

After submarine training, India likely to train Vietnamese pilots to fly Sukhois

So Chinese cansell jf17, f7
M11
Df24
M18
Submarines,
Frigates
Tanks etc.

But India should not sell any thing?
India has spine.. Please understand that.

Dont the provider of subs and planes also provide training as part of the deal

Well my question remains!
As it can be seen my previous quoted picture that fuselage is broken into 2 near LERX so means serious structural damage and yes it's been dropped from a height and seems dragged over uneven field that means serious structural dislocations in joints and shapes. So is this in shape to be able to restore.

short answer : Yes.

PS : In fact this crash landing is an indication of the pilots skills with this bird. look at the precise way he pointed it at the bushes to act as a brake ! the bird just thumped down hard. not very hard. horizontally. imagine that. see the skill !

the vietnamese are not making a bad decision here.

compare this pilot's skill with the other crashed flankers' pilot ! the other photo !

Last edited:
Then it's only the question of time now to see Vietnam' Russian jets "accidents" skyrocketing...

What a pleasant "surprise" thus! :dance3:

China should thank Indian Air Force with a giant medal of cow dung. :lol:

The more emotions like :lol: or this :rofl: you use on that article, the more stupid you appear to the rest.....

Does your infinite wisdom know the REASON for the crash before any investigation has been concluded?

Whats the reason for this crash?
%2BSu-27UBK%2Bfighter%2Bjet%2Bof%2Bthe%2BPeople%27s%2BLiberation%2BArmy%2BAir%2BForce%2B(PLAAF)%2Bwhich%2Bcrashed%2Bduring%2Braining%2Bmission%2Bat%2BRong%2BCheng%2Bof%2BShan%2BDong%2Bprovince,%2Bkilling%2Btwo%2Bpilots%2B(5).jpg
Since when I shown emotion in India thread??:lol: I just like to entertaine myself with Indian folks :P. And I don't care what cause the crash I just gave a satisfaction answer to @GORKHALI :cool:

Better than Chinese pilots who uses collisions as part of their combat doctrines.
Come from a Viet living in US you dont have anything to bragg about yourself i guess :lol:, We chinese will use any means as necessary to ensure victory, dare US pilot to play an ultimate game of Chicken with PLA pilot ? guess not;)

you don´t get it. Vietnamee pilots are trained in Russia as well. With India, we want to tap their training experiences with the Sukhoits. Vietnamese pilots belong to the best of the world. during the Vietnam war, north vietnamese pilots outperformed their US counterparts. That was the reason why the US set up the Top Gun school to counter vietnamese pilots.
Please don't humilate yourself further, during vietnam war, north vietnamese pilots were hiding in China and shown up when US was not expected, most of your airbase in the nord were carpet bombed by B-52 and US was not dare to attack China knowing the bad taste in Korea war...of course noone can't prevent you to claim that Vietnamese pilots belong to the best of the world because talk is cheap the reality is difference.

Last edited:
Can Indian pilot do a barrel row around a P8 ?

Barrel row at 0.42.
Whats so great about a Barrel roll?...Even I have done it on a Cessna 152 A....no biggie...Even a trainer aircraft can do a barrel roll....You guys produce fighter pilots or do you guys produce aerobatic ones...you dont need to do Kunfu stunts in a dog fight...get my drift.

Put incentives in place to make ppl move to border areas ASAP. Free Land or low taxes!

Dont the provider of subs and planes also provide training as part of the deal
Yes Sir, but in this case, IAF pilots log in more training hours on Sukhois than any other airforce in the world including the Russians.
Apart from that IAF, is the only major AF that participates in global training exercises with West using Sukhois.

Lastly, India manufactures the Su-30 almost completely - and the customers of the modernized versions Sukhoi 30 from Russia include Indian components - like the Mission controller among others.

This is one of the reasons why IAF is training Malaysian AF, Indonesian AF and now Vietnam in the coming time.

Since when I shown emotion in India thread??:lol: I just like to entertaine myself with Indian folks :P. And I don't care what cause the crash I just gave a satisfaction answer to @GORKHALI :cool:

Come from a Viet living in US you dont have anything to bragg about yourself i guess :lol:, We chinese will use any means as necessary to ensure victory, dare US pilot to play an ultimate game of Chicken with PLA pilot ? guess not;)

Please don't humilate yourself further, during vietnam war, north vietnamese pilots were hiding in China and shown up when US was not expected, most of your airbase in the nord were carpet bombed by B-52 and US was not dare to attack China knowing the bad taste in Korea war...of course noone can't prevent you to claim that Vietnamese pilots belong to the best of the world because talk is cheap the reality is difference.
You didn't anwer my question,what was the submarine type and name which is now home to coral reef? Is it true that china hides it aircrashes and try to silent the media.

You didn't anwer my question,what was the submarine type and name which is now home to coral reef? Is it true that china hides it aircrashes and try to silent the media.

Sorry we Chinese don't have free media or free access to these informations...access denied:close_tema:................Unlike India :dance3:

Submarine number 361, named the "great wall". The Chinese navy did not even know that it had sunk, until fishermen told them.

Sorry we Chinese don't have free media or free access to these informations...access denied:close_tema:................Unlike India :dance3:
There, I just gave you the info.

Back
Top Bottom