What's new

Afzal Guru innocent-Arundhati roy

''Arundhati Roy is my favorite and if she gives a certificate of good character to someone then i believe it''

This is the kind of thinking intelligence we have to contend with on this forum! Even 14 year old infatuated girls these days don't talk like this.

He got what he deserved .

Better late than never .

LOOOOOOOL The SCAR (Supreme Court of Arundhoti Roi) where Arundhoti Roi is Judge, Jury and Executioner all rolled into one; has pronounced JUDGEMENT!! :lol:

All rise; Justice Arundhoti has pronounced the verdict!!!!

If she was a Jurist; I'd listen to her seriously. If she was a Journalist; I'd read her seriously. But she is neither, she is just a writer; of FICTION!

How come she remains just a "One Book Wonder"? :D

I liked her article on tamils for that i love this roy lady :smitten:

Why din't she go to the court room & present her evidence infront of the judges? She should be booked for withholding crucial information, that may have saved the defendant.

we Indians dont need to give any response to such threads......they are fodder for people against India and its people.... the more we ignore responding such threads, the lesser such threads will come up..... Anyways, good hearty congrats to all Indians here, Finally CONgress showed they have some balls.

Arundhati roy is a disguting lying ***** who gives women a bad name she should be shot

You are proving Mr.katju Right! The 200 Million people of 1.2B are only sane people you will find in India Other 90% are idiots! Comparing it in Percentage with Pakistan will not end good for you considering some idiots from 180 million vs 1 billion of indian idiots!

The same Mr Katju called Pakistan a fake country.. Looks like you agree to that too...;)

@haviZsultan

You can ask the budding startup Azad Deccan Council to contact Arundati Roy for her literary propaganda and advancing the caue of your ansari clan in Deccan :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
The same Mr Katju called Pakistan a fake country.. Looks like you agree to that too...;)

You are a fool who thinks what ever anybody say Pakistanis will accept it? NO!!! We agree on some! And we disagree on Some! go figure this that everybody has its own brain and uses it!

If the Supreme Court of India has given him a death sentence. Then it is jolly good enough.

A great injustice has taken place in my eyes. Kashmiris are up in arms, protests reported throughout the Kashmiri nation.

I don't understand if he agrees with one thing Katju said or I do I have to agree with everything. Its like saying Mr Baja said A which is correct so B has to be correct.

@haviZsultan

You can ask the budding startup Azad Deccan Council to contact Arundati Roy for her literary propaganda and advancing the caue of your ansari clan in Deccan :cheers:

Contact them here and give the suggestion:

Azad Deccan Movement

I don't know if they update that though. I might design a campaign out of goodwill for them just because of you and Fateh's childish rants, attacks and trolling. Btw lots of my fathers nisbat in Deccan. Great people. Many want independence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom