What's new

Afzal Khan applogises for his allegations of Rigging!

Danish saleem

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
During Dharna of PTI, afzal khan former secretary of Elections Commission,suddenly appear on one TV channel ARY, and impose allegation Iftikhar Choudry and every other person including Choudry Nisar that they Rigged the Elections.
Then That same guy appeared on Dharna and Imran khan and company called him Farzand e Pakistan.

Now same Farzand e Pakistan, apologize for his allegation, in Written.

http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/340430-Afzal-Khan-apologises-from-Riaz-Kiyani-over-allega

after withdrawl of 35 Punctures another wicket of down!

uss becharai ka jeena mushkil huwa hoga after those remarks... Insaaf tu milna nai tha ... maafi mang kai jaan tu churai bechara.... Speaking truth is not allowed in our country my friend

During Dharna of PTI, afzal khan former secretary of Elections Commission,suddenly appear on one TV channel ARY, and impose allegation Iftikhar Choudry and every other person including Choudry Nisar that they Rigged the Elections.
Then That same guy appeared on Dharna and Imran khan and company called him Farzand e Pakistan.

Now same Farzand e Pakistan, apologize for his allegation, in Written.

http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/340430-Afzal-Khan-apologises-from-Riaz-Kiyani-over-allega

:D :D

And who is going to apologize for special courts rigging decision of NA 154, NA 122, NA 125?

And NA 110 which we are going to bold soon.

afzal khan told the nation that election was rigged but he said that he don't have any proof about it. He said that he had seen rigging in his time too but he wasn't able to do anything and after that the persons he accused filed a defamation suit against him for which he apologized because of not having a proof.

Troll less babs

:D :D

And who is going to apologize for special courts rigging decision of NA 154, NA 122, NA 125?

And NA 110 which we are going to bold soon.

afzal khan told the nation that election was rigged but he said that he don't have any proof about it. He said that he had seen rigging in his time too but he wasn't able to do anything and after that the persons he accused filed a defamation suit against him for which he apologized because of not having a proof.

Troll less babs

Brother,

dont follow your leader blindly, open your eyes, even if rigging took place according to your leader, then what happen in NA 122, who cast 88000 votes to PML N, again that all rigging again.

brother, always talking about the heaven is good, but their are few ground realies, which we need to understand.
I predict, if election took place in next 3 months, PML N will get simple majority again. and i am afraid this time PTI will loose its previous place because of very bad political situation in KPK. and the Party structure of PTI in Sindh Baluchistan and in Punjab is very weak as well, people just want to will want to join PTI.

6 MNA'a and 20 MPA/s talking about the corruption of CM KPK and his minsters, and IK defending it.

uss becharai ka jeena mushkil huwa hoga after those remarks... Insaaf tu milna nai tha ... maafi mang kai jaan tu churai bechara.... Speaking truth is not allowed in our country my friend

and if i will say that uss becharay pe empire ka pressure tha ka aisa biyaaan do, now he apologizing then what u will say??

Brother,

dont follow your leader blindly, open your eyes, even if rigging took place according to your leader, then what happen in NA 122, who cast 88000 votes to PML N, again that all rigging again.

brother, always talking about the heaven is good, but their are few ground realies, which we need to understand.
I predict, if election took place in next 3 months, PML N will simple majority again. and i am afraid this time PTI will loose its previous place because of very bad political situation in KPK.

6 MNA'a and 20 MPA/s talking about the corruption of CM KPK and his minsters, and IK defending it.

Brother I don't follow anyone blindly but you do because of PTI hatred.

NA-122? PML N won? by 2000 votes right? But pp-147 a sub constituency of NA 122 where at the same day PTI won by 3000 votes in MPA constituency so who won PTI right? ? Secondly what about aleem khan factory 4000 votes which were taken out of NA 122 before election? What about those 20,000-25000 votes where were included in NA 122 a few days before election from which 80% people caste their vote?
You better open your eyes before its too late.

"If" rigging took place? Still If? Special courts where were set up by govt gave a decision on these constituencies and declared election was rigged and still you are using IF?

I predict PTI will win as always PTi has won and in a few days we will bold your member in NA 110 and you're gonna see PTI winning NA 110 the same way PTi won na-154 despite Rs 2.5 billion package promised, which wasn't given after JKT won.

Very bad political situation in KPK? You better go and ask people in kpk to see developments or we got a thread here named "NAYA KPK" see that.

As far as khattak is concerned he isn't accused of doing corruption and those MNAs were asked by IK to present proof against khattak and his team and were given a week for it and IK hasn't received any proof from them yet. Those MNAs and MPAs will be those whom need development fund but can't get that because local govt now gets development fund or they won't be allowed to influence any dept to hire their people etc etc. Saying this that Pervez Khattak is not the right choice doesn't mean that he will be fired because proofs speaks louder than words.

Brother I don't follow anyone blindly but you do because of PTI hatred.

NA-122? PML N won? by 2000 votes right? But pp-147 a sub constituency of NA 122 where at the same day PTI won by 3000 votes in MPA constituency so who won PTI right? ? Secondly what about aleem khan factory 4000 votes which were taken out of NA 122 before election? What about those 20,000-25000 votes where were included in NA 122 a few days before election from which 80% people caste their vote?
You better open your eyes before its too late.

"If" rigging took place? Still If? Special courts where were set up by govt gave a decision on these constituencies and declared election was rigged and still you are using IF?

I predict PTI will win as always PTi has won and in a few days we will bold your member in NA 110 and you're gonna see PTI winning NA 110 the same way PTi won na-154 despite Rs 2.5 billion package promised, which wasn't given after JKT won.

Very bad political situation in KPK? You better go and ask people in kpk to see developments or we got a thread here named "NAYA KPK" see that.

As far as khattak is concerned he isn't accused of doing corruption and those MNAs were asked by IK to present proof against khattak and his team and were given a week for it and IK hasn't received any proof from them yet. Those MNAs and MPAs will be those whom need development fund but can't get that because local govt now gets development fund or they won't be allowed to influence any dept to hire their people etc etc. Saying this that Pervez Khattak is not the right choice doesn't mean that he will be fired because proofs speaks louder than words.

bro,

read your post again, in your post u admit that elections on NA 122, are fair, secondly for your kind information i am voter of PTI and i voted for PTI in 2013, but u have to admit because of mis handling PTI no more in Karachi, completely washed out, no presence of PTI in interior sindh and no Presence in Baluchistan as well, and the way shahbaz sharif working i dont think, PTI will win in Punjab as well too.

and read your last line "Proof will work louder then Words" , so act on your own words too when the matter of rigging came.

about aleem khan, i think u dont knew that Aleem khan accused of presenting falls undertakings in ECP, and for that aleem khan took stay on proceedings from Lahore high court.

He was a liar, nothing but a liar he himself has accepted this .
He is nothing but jhota by birth.

He was a liar, nothing but a liar he himself has accepted this .
He is nothing but jhota by birth.

Sharam say dub mar jao, he is saying he never apologized and this article published is completely false. Watch his interview today with Fareeha Idrees.

Sorry boss, this news is false

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...Fareeha-Se-Bi-Uljh-Gaye-sir-don-t-be-personal

bro,

read your post again, in your post u admit that elections on NA 122, are fair, secondly for your kind information i am voter of PTI and i voted for PTI in 2013, but u have to admit because of mis handling PTI no more in Karachi, completely washed out, no presence of PTI in interior sindh and no Presence in Baluchistan as well, and the way shahbaz sharif working i dont think, PTI will win in Punjab as well too.

and read your last line "Proof will work louder then Words" , so act on your own words too when the matter of rigging came.

about aleem khan, i think u dont knew that Aleem khan accused of presenting falls undertakings in ECP, and for that aleem khan took stay on proceedings from Lahore high court.

I think you need to open your eyes and read my post again I never said that NA 122 was fair, i stated about by-election of NA-122. Open your mind before reading the post.

I don't care whom voter you are because you always troll here. Mishandling karachi? i think you don't know that Karachi always belonged to MQM since 1990s and PTI is the second biggest party in karachi despite the fact that PPP and JI was present there from decades but PTI kicked them out and is the second biggest party. i don't know why you always keep on lying. PTI isn't present in interior sindh and balochistan and for your information and no one needs interior sindh or balochistan to win. Is PML n present in interior sindh? Foolish argument

Punjab, KPK, Islamabad and FATA is enough to make govt in federal

I definitely act on my own words and facts shouted in NA 122, PP 147, NA 154 and NA 125 special courts decision. Facts will once again shout after NA 110 decision which will come by SC so that your party won't able to get stay order.

Really Aleem Khan did so? Why isn't your govt arresting him then? I don't believe it. We all know how things are manipulated here even GDP growths are manipulated here in a very good manner :D

I think you need to open your eyes and read my post again I never said that NA 122 was fair, i stated about by-election of NA-122. Open your mind before reading the post.

I don't care whom voter you are because you always troll here. Mishandling karachi? i think you don't know that Karachi always belonged to MQM since 1990s and PTI is the second biggest party in karachi despite the fact that PPP and JI was present there from decades but PTI kicked them out and is the second biggest party. i don't know why you always keep on lying. PTI isn't present in interior sindh and balochistan and for your information and no one needs interior sindh or balochistan to win. Is PML n present in interior sindh? Foolish argument

Punjab, KPK, Islamabad and FATA is enough to make govt in federal

I definitely act on my own words and facts shouted in NA 122, PP 147, NA 154 and NA 125 special courts decision. Facts will once again shout after NA 110 decision which will come by SC so that your party won't able to get stay order.

Really Aleem Khan did so? Why isn't your govt arresting him then? I don't believe it. We all know how things are manipulated here even GDP growths are manipulated here in a very good manner :D

Brother,

read your post again, again and again u said in bi elections you accepted the results on PP147, because u won their, but u not want to accept the result in NA 122, because u loss, same polling staff, same Presiding officers, same elections commission and same voter lists.

secondly about PML N presence i am not here to defend PML N, but PML N present in Baluchistan, KPK and Punjab as well, as also secure more provincial l seats twice then PTI in interior sindh.

and bro open ur mind accept the reality that People voting for PML N, and assuming that PTI loss elections because of rigging then u r living fools paradise. PML N, and PPP both securing people's votes.

about the stay voter brother, PTI itself hiding on stay order over the issue of Foreign funds used in elections commission. ask your leader to face the court, then advice others about the stay order.

Brother,

read your post again, again and again u said in bi elections you accepted the results on PP147, because u won their, but u not want to accept the result in NA 122, because u loss, same polling staff, same Presiding officers, same elections commission and same voter lists.

secondly about PML N presence i am not here to defend PML N, but PML N present in Baluchistan, KPK and Punjab as well, as also secure more provincial l seats twice then PTI in interior sindh.

and bro open ur mind accept the reality that People voting for PML N, and assuming that PTI loss elections because of rigging then u r living fools paradise. PML N, and PPP both securing people's votes.

about the stay voter brother, PTI itself hiding on stay order over the issue of Foreign funds used in elections commission. ask your leader to face the court, then advice others about the stay order.
r u sure . bcoz ur post history is that most of post is defending sharif family .

Make election commission neutral and imran khanw ill fight in EC. All parties expect PMLN asked them to resign,

Brother,

When i said i accept election in pp-147? I meant that despite a lot of rigging your party couldn't stood against PTI. Don't troll my lines.

If your party has that much presence than why it wasn't able to win 90% of bi-elections like PPP did in its tenure? Why IK is able to conduct big jalsas and dharnas against the ruling party if it is that much popular?

:D :D :D You better open your eyes. You live in Karachi than how can you claim anything about Lahore? I live in Punjab and I can see whom people supports here. Can't you see the outcomes in the constituencies which are being verified by NADRA? For example in NA 110, 29 polling stations votes weren't found than the basic question stands here is how that votes were count?

PTI isn't standing at stay order in foreign funding case. Get your facts right. It is your election commission which doesn't have any proof to make PTI guilty.

I have come to an end that it doesn't worth arguing with you. You keep on saying anything without any proof or frankly you keep on lying.

In Nadra report where is written, that all the votes which are not verifiable belongs to PML N,???

When i said i accept election in pp-147? I meant that despite a lot of rigging your party couldn't stood against PTI. Don't troll my lines.

If your party has that much presence than why it wasn't able to win 90% of bi-elections like PPP did in its tenure? Why IK is able to conduct big jalsas and dharnas against the ruling party if it is that much popular?

:D :D :D You better open your eyes. You live in Karachi than how can you claim anything about Lahore? I live in Punjab and I can see whom people supports here. Can't you see the outcomes in the constituencies which are being verified by NADRA? For example in NA 110, 29 polling stations votes weren't found than the basic question stands here is how that votes were count?

PTI isn't standing at stay order in foreign funding case. Get your facts right. It is your election commission which doesn't have any proof to make PTI guilty.

I have come to an end that it doesn't worth arguing with you. You keep on saying anything without any proof or frankly you keep on lying.

bro,

actually arguing with any PTI 'er is only waste of time, and sorry from my side, i cant able to convey my thoughts to you!
keep praising that foolish man, and i am still waiting for your proofs of allegations, read last line again, and try to teach your party leaders, that without proof allegations were always baseless, like 35 punctures.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom