What's new

Aga Khan Speaks Out As Pakistan's Ismaili Shiites Reel From First Major Attack Against Community

Is it time for shiites in Pakistan to pack their bags and leave?

• Yes

Votes: 21 25.6%
  • No

Votes: 54 65.9%
  • For limited duration until the war on terror is finished

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
One by one, ALL minorities, that are not Wahabi/Salafi/Deobandi will be slaughtered. Then and only then will the promised 'pure' land of 1973 constitution, shall be complete. This is not the Pakistan Quaid promised, rather what the sheikhs of Arabia promised our rulers.

Welcome to Pakistan 786.02!

You are sounding like Pakistan is the only one out of whole world where such shyte happens.

It happens in every civil proxy wars. If we take example of other religions, Catholic/Protestant wars in Ireland. Then we had bosnia massacare of muslim minorities. Currently Ukranian civil war facing similar massacres and killings.

Oh please............ you and your logic....... explain that to the minorities!

Explain them what? That we first killed 60000 Pakistanis of majority sunnis so that we can later slaughter minority groups like Shias, Ismailis and Christians. Or the death of 60000 sunnis at the hand of same terrorist scumbags is all lies and stories and no sunni has died till today and only minorities are being targeted by TTP and Jundullah rats.

What about Sunnis who were kiled in Meena Bazar in Peshawar
What about Sunnis who were killed in Wahga Border attack
What about Sunnis who were killed in APS attack
What about Sunnis who were killed in Islamabad fruit market
What about Sunnis who were killed in Moon Market in Lahore
What about Sunnis who were killed in Islamabad Court
What about Sunnis who were killed in various suicide and bomb attacks in Karachi

As per @Hyperion these are all lies and never happened since only people belonging to minority groups are targeted in Pakistan and people belonging to majority sunni group are all safe and totally support terrorist in this massacre.

One by one, ALL minorities, that are not Wahabi/Salafi/Deobandi will be slaughtered. Then and only then will the promised 'pure' land of 1973 constitution, shall be complete. This is not the Pakistan Quaid promised, rather what the sheikhs of Arabia promised our rulers.

yeah. That is the case.

Salafis do not have required strength to Cow >200 million nation. they are using deobandi sect to Cow not only minorities but also the majority sunni barelvis while still people are still not ready to succumb to these sects.

If deobandis do the job successfully then they will have a bitter end as Salafi will kick them out.

In India Saudi has already started the process with plans to establish about 100 schools in uttar Pradesh by kerala Islamic movement and that will be a big blow to the deobandis and direct challenge from salafi wahabis in india.

NONE of the examples you mentioned are even remotely comparable to Pakistan.

Catholic / Protestant > Which third country stirred the pot? Vatican?
Bosnia > How is Bosnia / Croatia or Serbia related to us? Different ground realties, different solutions. Only sectarian issues Bosnia EVER faced were not from pre war Bosnia, rather the Salafi Jehadi scum that was left behind in post war Bosnia. Have you even been to Bosnia?
Ukraine > Are you kidding me?

Pakistan is a special case, which requires a bespoke solution.

You are sounding like Pakistaour case our is the only one out of whole world where such shyte happens.

It happens in every civil proxy wars. If we take example of other religions, Catholic/Protestant wars in Ireland. Then we had bosnia massacare of muslim minorities. Currently Ukranian civil war facing similar massacres and killings.

RAW sets up a separate wing dedicated to destablize Pakistan.

Soft targets are being hit by terrorists (whoever the f* they are) in Pakistan. No rocket science required here.

Kill Sunnis and ask some shady Shia militant organisation to claim it, kill Shias and let some fancy Wahabi extremist organisation to claim it. Kill Sikhs, Christians, Hindus and let one or the other claim it.

It is all falling in place.

We need to go after the mother of all this evil, that is the trainers, financiers and supporters of these terrorists.

RAW (read india) is no doubt on the top of the list.

Dear condemning terrorism is one act but it should not be mingled with hate for other sects abt which u don't know.ie I am not Wahabi or Deobandi. Even not regualr in prayers yet often offer Juma Namaz in Wahabi or Debandi mosques and believe me they are also condemning the terrorist acts. Further rather than sects different entities supported Afghan Mujahdeen. No person should condemn their shear bravery. The so called Taliban don;t have ties with those older mujahdeen.

Every sect of Islam in Pak has condemned the TTP acts and they are called Takfiris having different ideology even from Wahabis.

Please condemn the acts rather than sects.

Motive is similar and this is anti-state terror act just like on Sri Lankan team attack. Atleast SL team had nothing to do with shia/sunni or any other sect. Goal is to demoralize Pakistan and make the control of state weak by creating civil war situation.

Pack your bags and leave because even if you try to defend yourself you will be labelled Iranian/Shia agents. So its kind of point less. The majority will not protect you because they themselves are divided and killing each other. It all started with killing one minority, now its the turn of everyone else. You can't just kill and persecute one minority and not expect the law of nature to bite you hard in the ***.

The problem with liberals like @Hyperion is that they limit the war of TTP to minorities. They make it TTP vs Minorities of Pakistan. While the fact is that TTP is fighting the state of Pakistan. And when it is fighting the state of Pakistan it is attacking and killing all the sections of the society.

Let's assume TTP kills all minority groups or forces them to leave this country. There is not a single shia, ismaili or christian in this country. Then will TTP lay down its weapons? The answer is a big NO. It would then start fighting Barelvis. Now lets assume all Barelvis are also eliminated. And only Deobandis and Salafis are left in Pakistan. Will it lay down its weapons then? The answer is again NO. IT would start eliminating all those Deobandis or Salafis who oppose them. Once it would kill all anti TTP deobandis and Salafis then will it lay down its weapons? The answer yet again is NO.

The TTP isn't going to lay down weapons till it gets complete control of Pakistan. It isn't about shias. It isn't about ismailis. It isn't about Christians. Its goal is to control Islamabad. And even then it won't lay down its weapons but after controlling Pakistani state it would start attacking other countries of the region. The goal of TTP, ISIS, Jundullah are global and here our "liberals" want to limit it to Sunnis vs Shia or Muslims vs Christians. It is funny to see people limiting global goals of TTP. ISIS etc to just one or two groups or sects.

At least TTP and other groups like it are very clear in their objectives. Hope our "liberals" and "conservatives" also clear their minds about those goals and objectives.

Go ahead. Limit it to one sect or group. you guys are just fooling yourself and nothing else. Go whine on Facebook and forums like this one that how majority is killing minority. TTP apologists and supporters who use internet would surely laugh at your moaning and whining.

Last edited:
Pakistani Shias are more Patriotic than the Pakistani Sunni Extremist. I doubt they will go anywhere.

Besides where are you going to send 40 Million Shia Pakistanis ?

For heaven's sake use you BRAINS !

I stand with all the Pakistani Minorities and would take a bullet first before they are harmed.

Instead of asking them to move, stand up and fight alongside our Minority Brothers against these Extremist LOW LIVES that are bent upon destroying our Beautiful Country.

Prince Karim Agha Khan and his Community have done Greqt Service to Pakistan in Fields of Education and Health Care. We love these People.

After reading your post, I am somewhat regretting creating the poll above now because in hindsight I feel that i have played into the hands of the extremist by trying to create a division in the Pakistani people. Your message resonates with what i actually believe but i sadly lost my objectivity in an emotional tangent. Thanks for the reminder that in times as such as these, the muslim community must remain united even though the sectarian oriented forces are trying to cause a split among us

@WebMaster , is there any way to remove a poll from the thread?

The problem with liberals like @Hyperion is that they limit the war of TTP to minorities. They make it TTP vs Minorities of Pakistan. While the fact is that TTP is fighting the state of Pakistan. And when it is fighting the state of Pakistan it is attacking and killing all the sections of the society.

Let's assume TTP kills all minority groups or forces them to leave this country. There is not a single shia, ismaili or christian in this country. Then will TTP lay down its weapons? The answer is a big NO. It would then start fighting Barelvis. Now lets assume all Barelvis are also eliminated. And only Deobandis and Salafis are left in Pakistan. Will it lay down its weapons then? The answer is again NO. IT would start eliminating all those Deobandis or Salafis who oppose them. Once it would kill all anti TTP deobandis and Salafis then will it lay down its weapons? The answer yet again is NO.

The TTP isn't going to lay down weapons till it gets complete control of Pakistan. It isn't about shias. It isn't about ismailis. It isn't about Christians. Its goal is to control Islamabad. And even then it won't lay down its weapons but after controlling Pakistani state it would start attacking other countries of the region. The goal of TTP, ISIS, Jundullah are global and here our "liberals" want to limit it to Sunnis vs Shia or Muslims vs Christians. It is funny to see people limiting global goals of TTP. ISIS etc to just one or two groups or sects.

At least TTP and other groups like it are very clear in their objectives. Hope our "liberals" and "conservatives" also clear their minds about those goals and objectives.

Go ahead. Limit it to one sect or group. you guys are just fooling yourself and nothing else. Go whine on Facebook and forums like this one that how majority is killing minority. TTP apologists and supporters who use internet would surely laugh at your moaning and whining.

What ideology are talibans and its affiliates inspired by and are you going to deny that wahabi inspired ideology is not at play with this attack? How long are you going to be an apologist for those scums while they are terrorizing one minority after another. This is not the first time nor the last and as such we must recognize that these scums need to be put down like the rabid animals they are. You have to see this event in the context of larger middle east/south asia because the wahabi affliates are operating with no regards to human life and I think iraq and yemen are two prime examples and now add pakistan to this list. Ignoring the problem will not bring justice to shiites that have been prosecuted for the last 40 years or so and now WE ARE SICK OF IT. As far as the poll is concerned, i admit that i got emotional and i will remove it once i figure out how to do so but i will stand with my post that there is an intrinsic problem that is infiltrating pakistan right now.

Last edited:
When did I EVER even mention the word TTP? Sectarian is sectarian, no matter how you cut it. Now stop being apologetic for sectarian outfits and grow up.

TTP/LeJ/SSP/JuD/LeT.... for me ALL are terrorists, and ALL need to be eliminated. For me, anyone preaching hatred against ANY sect is a target, unfortunately for you, most takfiris belong to the Deobandi sect. Now stop whining and don't get panties of your ego in a twist.

When did I EVER even mention the word TTP? Sectarian is sectarian, no matter how you cut it. Now stop being apologetic for sectarian outfits and grow up.

TTP/LeJ/SSP/JuD/LeT.... for me ALL are terrorists, and ALL need to be eliminated. For me, anyone preaching hatred against ANY sect is a target, unfortunately for you, most takfiris belong to the Deobandi sect. Now stop whining and don't get panties of your ego in a twist.

You are an extremist in yourself. You can't tolerate difference of opinion and here you are preaching about rights of minorities. Pehlai khud to theek karlo munnai. TTP ka rona baad main rona.

Now coming to your post. Show me two things:

1 Where I was being apologetic for sectarian outfits
2 Where I said all terrorists shouldn't be eliminated,

Bold part is an oxymoron by the way. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom