What's new

Aga Khan Speaks Out As Pakistan's Ismaili Shiites Reel From First Major Attack Against Community

Is it time for shiites in Pakistan to pack their bags and leave?

• Yes

Votes: 21 25.6%
  • No

Votes: 54 65.9%
  • For limited duration until the war on terror is finished

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
What is your solution to all this maam? I mean i have stated my solution explicitly of going after the hideous ideology but I am not clear about what your proposing.
I have the same solution as you but I dont label everyone....and I believe that those brainwashed can be un-brainwashed (except those who have reached the age of 35 - there is no going back there)and that the madrasah should be regulated and just coz money is coming into the country doesnt mean cheers....one should scrutinize where from and what for!

I have the same solution as you but I dont label everyone....and I believe that those brainwashed can be un-brainwashed (except those who have reached the age of 35 - there is no going back there)and that the madrasah should be regulated and just coz money is coming into the country doesnt mean cheers....one should scrutinize where from and what for!
If we trace that money and find that the organizations are of certain backgrounds then is it ok to call a spade a spade. however anyways after this discussion, i see no short term solution but i am coming to the conclusion that eventually pakistan will have to implement some kind of naturalized local secularism. Any other system will just be sunni beliefs or shitte beliefs shoved down someones throat but alas lets see what the future holds for Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Also on the side note, i heard the conservatives won the election in eu ;) , how do you feel about it?

If we trace that money and find that the organizations are of certain backgrounds then is it ok to call a spade a spade.
No then it is ok to attack that organization till it is finished.....still not ok to label....What is wrong in calling someone a criminal? How is it more offensive than calling someone a kafir/ wahabi/ shia/ brailvi/deobandi/ sunni when we are doing what ALLAH forbade us to do (split us)

Also on the side note, i heard the conservatives won the election in eu ;) , how do you feel about it?
Unlike Pakistan, politics doesnt play a role in every system/ field .....so for now I am unaffected...any law they make will only take effect after I am done....

No then it is ok to attack that organization till it is finished.....still not ok to label....What is wrong in calling someone a criminal? How is it more offensive than calling someone a kafir/ wahabi/ shia/ brailvi/deobandi/ sunni when we are doing what ALLAH forbade us to do (split us)

Islamic world has never been united and trying to unite muslims is unjust as most want to go to their sect oriented mosque so this unity mumbo jumbo will never work my friend. As far as calling them criminals, its to simplistic and naive to ignore when there is an ideology at play and one that seeks destruction of a community for sake of GOD. I guess we are going around the wheel again but so far in Canada from my observation in the past year, all the attacks have come from a certain community as far as terror is concerned. First i used to think it was a coincidence but lately i think ideology plays a far bigger role than we give it credit for. how come shiites and mainstream sunni dont cause the same mayhem as that particular community? This is the reason i opposed niqab and veils last year because usually they are synonymous with that community although not always.

@Akheilos , anyways with the conservatives winning all across Europe, i worry for muslims in europe since islamophobia is rising thanks to stupid extremist.

Islamic world has never been united and trying to unite muslims is unjust as most want to go to their sect oriented mosque so this unity mumbo jumbo will never work my friend.
Sorry to say that sounds absurd! How is it unjust? Is it more just to go around label people based on who believes what you believe and who doesnt?

As far as calling them criminals, its to simplistic and naive to ignore when there is an ideology at play and one that seeks destruction of a community for sake of GOD.
Well, the only reason I think differently is because not everyone who calls themselves with some label know what the other is doing with that label....

in Canada from my observation in the past year, all the attacks have come from a certain community as far as terror is concerned.
Honestly speaking ....I am more interested in finding out which barbarian is doing all this chaos and what is their motive?

how come shiites and mainstream sunni dont cause the same mayhem as that particular community?
Do they not? Doesnt Iran export the same extreme on the other end of the spectrum?

This is the reason i opposed niqab and veils last year because usually they are synonymous with that community although not always.
And you became what you loath! They want to stuff their ideas down your throat and you agree with them by stuffing your fear down others throats......Based on a usually and fear...I know SOME Shia in Iran also do niqab but of a different form...What do you want to call them?

You see when you blindly label or generalize...It usually bounces back from within you....

@Akheilos , anyways with the conservatives winning all across Europe, i worry for muslims in europe since islamophobia is rising thanks to stupid extremist.
The islamophobia is not as the media shows...Sure it is there but it is not as widespread and def not if you are minding your own business...

Reserve your insulting words for your family only. And sect wars aren't one sided like they are in Pakistan. And learn some respect punk. I'm no internet tough guy, but had you used such words in front of me in real, I would have bitch slapped you right across the face.
If you want respect then learn to give respect. If you are going to act bitchy then don't whine if you'll be treated as one. Now piss off and don't quote my posts, because you just joined my ignore list. The fact that you are hurling abuses at other sects and communities, it says a lot about your upbringing and by whom.

Don't have time to read your lengthy paragraphs, you people asked for instances that I provided not my problem if you cannot sallow that.

And hell with you hell with LEJ , ASWJ and that other guy you are all problem and sick people of Pakistan that we need to get rid of. Now excuse me.
Then next time don't quote or tag me if you can't handle a debate.

Wrong, it's wahaabis(a.k.a salafi) who do terrorism throughout the world. They use the umbrella of "muslims", which gullible west falls for. I consider all wahaabis kaafir to begin with, hence they are not muslim for me.
Define Wahhabi. The problem is only the extremist Wahhabis, not the ordinary next door man.
BTW the mosques of garrisons and army mosques fall under the Wahhabi mosque category as they do not recite Naats and La ilaha illalla after prayers according to Berelvi Mullahs, so you consider the army fighting TTP as Kaffir as well?

I can name some Shia and Sufi Global terrorist organizations as well.

And I give a f*ck about what you are and what you are not, most bigoted people I find are barelvis, and maximum that I can offer you is my d*ck to suck on while some wahabi or shia or aswj or lej or whatever is putting bullets in your rear.
Calm down

Calm down

I am trying to, I was declared non Muslim twice by non Muslims on this forum that did not hurt :D

But this shit of labeling me God knows what by some morons who think of themselves better Muslims is somewhat not a nice experience, that too when you believed all your life in being Pakistani after all the injustices you face by this system as a Pakistani. By God I never in my real life had a problem sharing my food and water with a Hindu for instance (I have hindu friends), never thought of myself as Mohajir, or a Punjabi or a Sindhi or a Pathan, I have prayed in any mosque that I find in first instance and near to me irrespective of whatever sect they preach. I have some very good shia friends from Gilgit Baltistan to Karachi. Now I am a Maulvi (Which I wish I was) an ASWJ, and LEJ (I don't even know which organistaion is this and what it stands for) supporter, a TTP supporter, A khawariji dog, an infidel well ........... :blah: :blah: :blah:

It's because army was wahabized by that cursed muhajir, Zia ul haq.

And go ahead, name one sufi or shia organization which does suicide bombings, beheadings on camera and puts bombs in public places and attacks mosques and tombs.

You mean the same ASWJ that gets target killed in Islamabad(one of the most secure places in Pakistan)? And it just took a few words for you to reveal your inner terrorist, which sympathizes with LEJ, ASWJ, etc. While only a few moments ago you were complaining to mods, haha.

Okay a new revelation so you despise "Mohajirs" as well.

@Psychic see this bold part I am a terrorist too. Okay what else have you got @ghoul in your hate sack to label me with? Please don't declare me Jew it would be very hard for me to shift to Israel. Not that I won't like going there.

Explain them what? That we first killed 60000 Pakistanis of majority sunnis so that we can later slaughter minority groups like Shias, Ismailis and Christians. Or the death of 60000 sunnis at the hand of same terrorist scumbags is all lies and stories and no sunni has died till today and only minorities are being targeted by TTP and Jundullah rats.

What about Sunnis who were kiled in Meena Bazar in Peshawar
What about Sunnis who were killed in Wahga Border attack
What about Sunnis who were killed in APS attack
What about Sunnis who were killed in Islamabad fruit market
What about Sunnis who were killed in Moon Market in Lahore
What about Sunnis who were killed in Islamabad Court
What about Sunnis who were killed in various suicide and bomb attacks in Karachi

As per @Hyperion these are all lies and never happened since only people belonging to minority groups are targeted in Pakistan and people belonging to majority sunni group are all safe and totally support terrorist in this massacre.

They were not the attacks targeting the sunnis like the one on Bus. They were general terrorist attacks in which anybody could have died. Had those attacks been taken place in Sunni mosque or any exclusive sunni place, your arguement would have been valid.

They were not the attacks targeting the sunnis like the one on Bus. They were general terrorist attacks in which anybody could have died. Had those attacks been taken place in Sunni mosque or any exclusive sunni place, your arguement would have been valid.

And why would you care? I mean if a brahmin and dalit were arguing I would not interfere as its none of my business because I know a little about their faith, so what is your business siding here with one party and interfering? Propaganda and further this fight?

Iss se pehle mein teray ko champay kara duun, patli gali se phut leh.

Should my back face you? or should I go backwards with my front facing you? I am afraid I don't want to disrespect so how should I leave?

And why would you care? I mean if a brahmin and dalit were arguing I would not interfere as its none of my business because I know a little about their faith, so what is your business siding here with one party and interfering? Propaganda and further this fight?

totally nonsense.

It's because army was wahabized by that cursed muhajir, Zia ul haq.

And go ahead, name one sufi or shia organization which does suicide bombings, beheadings on camera and puts bombs in public places and attacks mosques and tombs.

a.
Shamil Basayev of Chechnya was a Sufi Naqshbundi. Hezbollah and Mehdi army are Shias, enough said. The same army is fighting TTP and learn something about Afghan Jihad as well, many mujahidden commanders were Sufi.

Berelvi sunni shrines have been deliberately targetted, they were not general attacks.

What bullshit poll. If it's already time for "Shiites" to leave then it's also time for "Sunnites" to leave as well.
How convenient to forget that everyone is a target in this mad war, regardless of religion or ethnicity BECAUSE they are Pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom