What's new

Again: Imran Khan hopes army chief will ensure 'transparent' elections

because without them its not possible. What happen in karachi? pure dhanli, Ucs change 5 member of a family have 2 votes in 1 UC and 3 votes in other Ucs.

then thappa happening, late result, political engineering.

So yes he is right.
So instead of continuing his narrative and blaming Army with more force he is inviting Army. does not make sense, if public is supporting IK with anti Army narrative, than why bongies like this.

Why IK Keep asking Army Chief to interfere in Elections and Politics? What he really want?

Elections are always held in a secret ballot.

They cannot be open and transparent.

If establishment was and is bad for political engineering, why ask them to continue.

IK got huge support with anti establishment stance, why not keep pushing it.

its like asking the same person to secure your house who looted. or worst yet, asking ttp to secure the border and Pakistan because we can not do it.

So instead of continuing his narrative and blaming Army with more force he is inviting Army. does not make sense, if public is supporting IK with anti Army narrative, than why bongies like this.
No one is against army but corrupt individuals. Second countries like pakistan needs security in election without that public will not come in vote. Less turnout is in karachi because of uncertainity of election, then follow up by security threat and then stopping of dhanli. Police wouldnt stop this, court will not too.

Still no result of karachi 1 day passed who is rsponsible? where and which door to be knocked

No one is against army but corrupt individuals. Second countries like pakistan needs security in election without that public will not come in vote. Less turnout is in karachi because of uncertainity of election, then follow up by security threat and then stopping of dhanli. Police wouldnt stop this, court will not too.
yea i know not Army.

its not Army's responsibility to provide security during elections, Sindh have Rangers etc since long time. if things get out of control Army is always there to assist LEAs. But dont invite Army or involve Army where they have no role.

My issue is, why Invite Army Chief for for an un-constitutional act / involvement.

yea i know not Army.

its not Army's responsibility to provide security during elections, Sindh have Rangers etc since long time. if things get out of control Army is always there to assist LEAs. But dont invite Army or involve Army where they have no role.

My issue is, why Invite Army Chief for for an un-constitutional act / involvement.
why wait for things get out of control and then call army while lives on stakes.

Asking for free and fair election is everyone right and about constitution, in pakistan its just piece of paper for many otherwise pakistan is not in situation like today.

why wait for things get out of control and then call army while lives on stakes.

Asking for free and fair election is everyone right and about constitution, in pakistan its just piece of paper for many otherwise pakistan is not in situation like today.
if i accept your arguments, than there is no hope for any change or betterment.

Imrans rule was a disaster, just like pdm

We need new system, and completely new faces/people who’re experts and professionals in their fields.

None of this fake degree and oldtime politicians who been there for decades and have too much money/influence

Elections are a farce in the same crappy parliamentary system. We need a islamic presidential system

No more NA senate or useless mna and mpa and all that shit.
No more pdm or pti or fazlu or mqm

Completely switch to professional expertise type govt with president.

**** all these current politicians judiciary bureaucracy etc.

Pakistan zindabad

Imrans rule was a disaster, just like pdm

We need new system, and completely new faces/people who’re experts and professionals in their fields.

None of this fake degree and oldtime politicians who been there for decades and have too much money/influence

Elections are a farce in the same crappy parliamentary system. We need a islamic presidential system

No more NA senate or useless mna and mpa and all that shit.
No more pdm or pti or fazlu or mqm

Completely switch to professional expertise type govt with president.

**** all these current politicians judiciary bureaucracy etc.

Pakistan zindabad
Wasnt this imran khan tried? not going to happen, system will not change because top level allow corruption. Imran khan is a single guy who thinks protest will make changes while it wouldnt.

top level message is clear,we will not change, better you change country

Do you think there is with current system? look at this below

I know and understand all that.

But my issue is, if I keep stealing, lying, using illegal means to get my things done than it is Good but others do or it affects me than its bad.

Wrong remains wrong, does not matter who does it. it benefits me or hurts me, does not matter. Wrong is wrong.

IK is against Establishment's involvement in politics or NO?

Imran doesn’t know, he confused.

Must be the heroine/cocaine….kabi kuch kabi kuch
Begging the chief for pm chair, bahi wah

Imran doesn’t know, he confused.

Must be the heroine/cocaine….kabi kuch kabi kuch
Begging the chief for pm chair, bahi wah
I bet you kept voted for pmln nawaz been votinhlg for corrupt and lecturing others lol

I bet you kept voted for pmln nawaz been votinhlg for corrupt and lecturing others lol
Nah never voted, been outside pak since turning 18

And I won’t vote even if i was in pk, not for this shitty corrupt system. Can’t support corrupt looters. They all same.

Change the system first.
Or wait till it changed and cleanse country first.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom