What's new

Agent in Pakistan Blackmailing me

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Brothers need you help and respected members
in Karachi I had agreement with agent for Germany work permit in 16 lakh once process started I gave him 8 lakh straight agreement was to pay remaining amount once I get work permit he gave me contract which I had doubts than he applied my visit visa I argued him we had agreement on work permit why you are applying short term visa he said once you arrive in Germany we will convert it I had less info at that time after 2 years with 1 refusal and 1 fake appointment he gave was rejected than on third I got visa for 90 days he applied for 10 days anyway when I asked him I want to leave pak asap he said pay me remaining 8 lakh I said convert my visa in Germany u get paid he denied anyway I took flight to Germany and arrived in Portugal via Germany now he is blackmailing me he will complain to Schengen police they will catch me what should I do

Agent is blackmailing me for more money I paid him 8 lakh when I saw he is mis leading because visit visa by law cannot be converted in work permit he from start mis leaded me when I saw opportunity I came to Portugal and locked my file here so I'm now a legal here Portugal giving trc to both legal and illegal so che saying he will complain to Germany embasey they will cancel my visa etc and schgen police will deport me I said him I paid you 8 lakh which is more than for visit visa take it and I don't need your further services but he continuesly blackmailing me can he make problems for me

@HAIDER @MastanKhan @WebMaster @Imran Khan

in Karachi I had agreement with agent for Germany work permit in 16 lakh once process started I gave him 8 lakh straight agreement was to pay remaining amount once I get work permit he gave me contract which I had doubts than he applied my visit visa I argued him we had agreement on work permit why you are applying short term visa he said once you arrive in Germany we will convert it I had less info at that time after 2 years with 1 refusal and 1 fake appointment he gave was rejected than on third I got visa for 90 days he applied for 10 days anyway when I asked him I want to leave pak asap he said pay me remaining 8 lakh I said convert my visa in Germany u get paid he denied anyway I took flight to Germany and arrived in Portugal via Germany now he is blackmailing me he will complain to Schengen police they will catch me what should I do

I cannot speak for the EU. In USA the chances anyone in the USICS will listen to him is zero :D

I cannot understand why people keep going to these agents despite hearing all the tragedies and horrible stories.
I made a mistake a friend of mine guided me to him 2 years ago I still regret this since I'm arrived here my half goal has been achieved now want to get rid of this guy who had more than enough but his stomach will only be filled with money untill it blasts

@fatman17 @Zarvan

I made a mistake a friend of mine guided me to him 2 years ago I still regret this since I'm arrived here my half goal has been achieved now want to get rid of this guy who had more than enough but his stomach will only be filled with money untill it blasts

@fatman17 @Zarvan
I get the feeling people are screwed the moment you share your passport details with someone else

Agent is blackmailing me for more money I paid him 8 lakh when I saw he is mis leading because visit visa by law cannot be converted in work permit he from start mis leaded me when I saw opportunity I came to Portugal and locked my file here so I'm now a legal here Portugal giving trc to both legal and illegal so che saying he will complain to Germany embasey they will cancel my visa etc and schgen police will deport me I said him I paid you 8 lakh which is more than for visit visa take it and I don't need your further services but he continuesly blackmailing me can he make problems for me

Hi,

I would look for a legal service to contact germans and see what they would do---.

That would be the american way.

The agent would be confessing to fraud and crime himself. I don’t think he can report anything from Pakistan.

Anytime you give people in Pakistan money up front you are normally destined not to see the money or the person again unless you know him personally. You are very lucky you got to Germany. If German immigration service is like USCIS he won't even be able to get a phone call through. Even if he did get through the German immigration service is overwhelmed with migrants from Ukraine, Middle East and Africa. Congrats on reaching there, now make the most of it.

I would also try to get in touch with local Pakistani's in Germany/Portugal, try to find some and communicate with them, also as @MastanKhan said, find some legal help (just in case). Good luck

An agent that will complain that he is people smuggling? R u thinking straight? He cannot complain and now you are in the west stop thinking like u r in karachi

Cut the link. Stop talking to him.

Hi,

I would look for a legal service to contact germans and see what they would do---.

That would be the american way.
This clearly comes under people smuggling.
The agent clearly has told him that once he arrives in Germany he will convert his tourist visa to a work permit. For which he received payment. As this cannot be done it becomes people smuggling and hence a crime. So the agent will end up in a shit and maybe German police will ask Karachi police (hahaha) to take action.
But do nothing and cut contact

So what that mean

Without your passport number and personal information how is going to complain to the authorities ? He can say some Ghulam Ahmed is committing visa fraud. There are going to be 50 Ghulam Ahmeds in the directory. Which ones are the authorities going to pursue ?

Why not you or your family contact FIA for this issue.
Tell them all details with proof.

Chill out dude he can't do anything, block the number and forget about it.

Back
Top Bottom