What's new

Agent in Pakistan Blackmailing me

Brothers need you help and respected members
in Karachi I had agreement with agent for Germany work permit in 16 lakh once process started I gave him 8 lakh straight agreement was to pay remaining amount once I get work permit he gave me contract which I had doubts than he applied my visit visa I argued him we had agreement on work permit why you are applying short term visa he said once you arrive in Germany we will convert it I had less info at that time after 2 years with 1 refusal and 1 fake appointment he gave was rejected than on third I got visa for 90 days he applied for 10 days anyway when I asked him I want to leave pak asap he said pay me remaining 8 lakh I said convert my visa in Germany u get paid he denied anyway I took flight to Germany and arrived in Portugal via Germany now he is blackmailing me he will complain to Schengen police they will catch me what should I do

Forget him and establish yourself then get married to a local and enjoy life.

in Karachi I had agreement with agent for Germany work permit in 16 lakh once process started I gave him 8 lakh straight agreement was to pay remaining amount once I get work permit he gave me contract which I had doubts than he applied my visit visa I argued him we had agreement on work permit why you are applying short term visa he said once you arrive in Germany we will convert it I had less info at that time after 2 years with 1 refusal and 1 fake appointment he gave was rejected than on third I got visa for 90 days he applied for 10 days anyway when I asked him I want to leave pak asap he said pay me remaining 8 lakh I said convert my visa in Germany u get paid he denied anyway I took flight to Germany and arrived in Portugal via Germany now he is blackmailing me he will complain to Schengen police they will catch me what should I do
Give me his address and number.

I would also try to get in touch with local Pakistani's in Germany/Portugal, try to find some and communicate with them, also as @MastanKhan said, find some legal help (just in case). Good luck
Thank you right now in Lisbon he is continuously sending me Whatsapp messages blackmailing me for more money

Forget him and establish yourself then get married to a local and enjoy life.
Already married bro my wife stand by me in tough times I cannot backsteb her choose the hardest way thank you bro for your response

Why not you or your family contact FIA for this issue.
Tell them all details with proof.
Yes since I'm here my wife as lady can't handle them as you now house wife's can't answer questions asked to them they get confused what to say I'm here other wise there are many options

Brother my address or agent address

Without your passport number and personal information how is going to complain to the authorities ? He can say some Ghulam Ahmed is committing visa fraud. There are going to be 50 Ghulam Ahmeds in the directory. Which ones are the authorities going to pursue ?
Bro he has my passport and visa copy

Last edited:
He can’t do shit in Europe .
Block his numbers and enjoy your life your out of the shit hole Pakistan .

Do not delete his messages or emails especially any threatening ones .

Dont you dare .

Thank you right now in Lisbon he is continuously sending me Whatsapp messages blackmailing me for more money
These agents are leeches, be careful and just make sure if you can find a friend or someone who you can talk that will help, also don't pay until he fulfills his promise.

I have a message to Pakistani people, filling out a form is not that hard, all the information are on web sites and no one in this day and age needs an agent. These agents fill out the same form and provide the same documents you give them and they charge you an arm and leg and 99% of the time they blackmail you. All the Visa forms collect information about you, you education and job experience and if you cannot fill that form yourself then think what will you be able to do when you get to that country.

An agent that will complain that he is people smuggling? R u thinking straight? He cannot complain and now you are in the west stop thinking like u r in karachi

Cut the link. Stop talking to him.

This clearly comes under people smuggling.
The agent clearly has told him that once he arrives in Germany he will convert his tourist visa to a work permit. For which he received payment. As this cannot be done it becomes people smuggling and hence a crime. So the agent will end up in a shit and maybe German police will ask Karachi police (hahaha) to take action.
But do nothing and cut contact
I’d advice caution about the agent as he can say he just arranged travel for this guy - on paper the agent has not committed any crime. Best would be for this lad to get legal help and approach German authorities and let them know about the blackmail

These agents are leeches, be careful and just make sure if you can find a friend or someone who you can talk that will help, also don't pay until he fulfills his promise.
But he blackmailing me is there any harm he can do to me

I’d advice caution about the agent as he can say he just arranged travel for this guy - on paper the agent has not committed any crime. Best would be for this lad to get legal help and approach German authorities and let them know about the blackmail
Bro he has evidence the agent told him he will convert the tourist visa to work visa

But he blackmailing me is there any harm he can do to me
What do u think he can do?

Lol

Tell him you’ll report him to Pakistani authorities and international anti human smuggling organizations if he doesn’t pay you your 16 lacs back. He’s the one in the wrong not you. Just stay low and go to a European country which you can be legal in. He can’t do shit to you.

Lol

Tell him you’ll report him to Pakistani authorities and international anti human smuggling organizations if he doesn’t pay you your 16 lacs back. He’s the one in the wrong not you. Just stay low and go to a European country which you can be legal in. He can’t do shit to you.
Thanks brother for you all for guidance

Bro he has evidence the agent told him he will convert the tourist visa to work visa

What do u think he can do?
ALLAH WILLING HE CANT HARM ME IF I STAY IN RIGHT PATH

Come back to Pak and forget your 8 lakh, they are gone for good. Now think from your head and do something useful from the remaining 8

Back
Top Bottom