What's new

Agni-1 back to DRDO test range for debugging

You seem a foolish and misinformed member.

Agni-1 was inducted more than a decade ago - these are user-trials.

@SinoChallenger Seems like he missed his primary school english classes.

The 15-metre-tall missile was picked up from the production lot for conducting the test-firing as part of regular exercise for the SFC personnel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mods please close this baseless thread. Looks like someone jumped the gun too soon. Anyways next time Sino challenger feel like showing your IQ look closely before deciding whether its pro India or anti India news.

Look who is talking abt going back to "Laboratory" !! @SinoChallenger, I have a questions for u do ur country has Research center/Institutes ?? I think they should all have Reverse-Engineering Center/Institutes, wr products "go back" when they have a problem. Their is never some genuine "research" put into it. After my stay at d.pk, i have started to think that there is no term called "Research" in mandarin/Cantonese.

Also @SinoChallenger I hope u know what "User Trials" mean or even that is a lost concept to ur army as they just copy everything hence if the original product performed then the copy will perform by default, albeit with lesser efficiency.

See u can't say we don't understand u. !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
seriously guys.. I feel sorry for you.. WHY THE FCUK WILL YOU EVEN GIVE YOUR TIME TO GO THROUGH SUCH SHITTY THREADS ?

I am assuming that there will be no more replies after this..

seriously guys.. I feel sorry for you.. WHY THE FCUK WILL YOU EVEN GIVE YOUR TIME TO GO THROUGH SUCH SHITTY THREADS ?

I am assuming that there will be no more replies after this..

Here comes my reply after yours. :flame:

The Hindu : News / National : Agni-1 successfully test-fired

Oops... I thought Agni-1 actually entered service earlier this year :whistle:

This is From the Link You Mentioned.

The missile was developed following the Kargil conflict after the defence services perceived the need for such a version and has already been inducted into the Army.

Top DRDO scientists and Army officials were present to witness the mission. The SFC personnel carried out a successful launch of the same missile in July this year.

Back
Top Bottom