What's new

Agni-I missile test-fired successfully

Why every time bay of bengal ,
seriously we need to check its reliability on land . Like targeting lakshadweep from main land .
What if something goes wrong? You don't want it landing on someones head do you? If we do have large track of uninhabited land, then we should have no issue. It would be interesting to get DRDO's reasoning though.

I don't think it will make much difference testing on sea or land

In May 2008 Indian scientists announced they had developed and patented a path-breaking technology that increases the range of missiles and satellite launch vehicles by at least 40%.[25] The enhanced range is made possible by adding a special-purpose coating of chromium based material to a rocket's blunt nose cone. The material acts as a reactive-ablative coating that forms a thin low density gaseous layer at the tip of the rocket as it approaches hypersonic speeds; this super-heated gas layer reduces drag by 47% (at mach 7-8), thereby allowing range enhancements at least 40%.[26][27] It has been announced that this technology will be incorporated in future Agni deployments after having undergone ranging and calibration tests.

source>

Agni (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agni_(missile)

What if something goes wrong? You don't want it landing on someones head do you? If we do have large track of uninhabited land, then we should have no issue. It would be interesting to get DRDO's reasoning though.
Exactly thats my point . Hope you got .
Ill explain you if you still dont agree with me .
And we are having space missions and aircraft mishaps that are far dangerous . By the way missile is tiny in front of an aircraft .

EZhGC.jpg

test fails,its ok..........but this year none failed

Take a look at pakistan missiles

Let me explain why. Pakistan hasn't developed any missile
till date. All the missile it possesses are
bought from China. Here take a look.

Hatf 2 = Copy of French Eridan
sounding rocket created with Chinese
assistance

Shaheen = Chinese M11
Shaheen I (Hatf-4 ) = Chinese M9 or
DF-15

Shaheen-II (Hatf-6 ) = Chinese M-18
or DF-11

Ghauri (Hatf-5 ) = Chinese ND-1 , this
missile is also flown by North Korea as
No-dong and Iran as Shehab-3

Ghauri-III (Abdali) = Chinese TD-1
You can google for their pics and they
would look the same
because they are the same. Only the
paint scheme differs.
Pakistan has not been showing
Ghauri III, so pics are not available
but every other missile can be
checked. Do it now.

I HAVE AUTHENTIC SOURCE........SEE THAT
HTTP://fas.org/nuke/guide/pakistan/missile/index.html

I don't think it will make much difference testing on sea or land
If u test on land you can get exact acknowledgement, on sea you need to track with radars and there will be errors how small/large it might be . The point is you cannot have real target on sea all the thing you have is virtual target .

Congrats to army, SFC and DRDO.

All of them in 2011. what you say now????
Someone was talking about malnutrition in another thread but I say it is idiotic and intentionally making himself laughing stock in front of the world.

A stupid made video with German V-2 rocket?
It was the first test of Agni-4 in 2010, and recently tested successfully.

It was a successful test.

Ummat has gone out of ummat! :lol: Israeli supplied Prahaar failed!!! So much zaud hamid is not good.

Indian Missile Failed ?
Test of Agni-II's advanced version fails - Times Of India
Agni II Plus Fails First Flight Test | Defense Update
Indian Astra BVRAAM Test Results in Failure ~ Global Military Review
Failure of Israel supplied Prahaar missile frustrates India | Daily Ummat

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

All of them in 2011. what you say now????

can u read the fudgin dates?

Back
Top Bottom