What's new

Agni V Discussions

_59698869_agni_v_missile_range.gif

If launched from the Andaman Islands, it will also reach Australia :cheers:

Congratulations to india for getting the missile off the launch pad without blowing up right away :victory:

At least the first 30 seconds of the flight looked okay, thought it didn't look so good at 1:00.

2956e1k.jpg

Congratulations to india for getting the missile off the launch pad without blowing up right away :victory:

At least the first 30 seconds of the flight looked okay, thought it didn't look so good at 1:00.

2956e1k.jpg

Check your eyesight.

Just Heard Avinash Chander who said,

1. About the accuracy of the missile, the warhead was not only tracked but "Visualised" by two ships at the impact point.

2. The warhead "Exploded" upon reaching its target point.

Interesting..........

What kind of warhead did they use?

Any guesses...............

:no:

Don't get me wrong, I would like to see a strong and more socially developed India. So if you're thinking that this achievement will give your country a boost, than I'm gladly welcome it. :tup:

definetly you don't know the situation in this part of the world,,, 3 nuclear weapon state which are not in good relation with india .it is considered as a weapon of peace and a deterrent to probable enemies.

A5 is not ICBM, i saw some interviews this morning none of sientists called it ICBM. all call it long range missile, which CAN be used as base for ICBM.

I don't know why media is confused.

Bro, if it can travel continents, shoulnt it be called as an ICBM :cool:

Don't get me wrong, I would like to see a strong and more socially developed India. So if you're thinking that this achievement will give your country a boost, than I'm gladly welcome it. :tup:

definetly you don't know the situation in this part of the world,,, 3 nuclear weapon state which are not in good relation with india .it is considered as a weapon of peace and a deterrent to probable enemies.

2956e1k.jpg

so....comedy starts.....i'm getting popcorn.. :pop: :pop:

Back
Top Bottom