What's new

Agni V Discussions

I'm not a troll, but someone with common sense. Just look at your country.

your going off topic by including poverty with missile tests therefore you are trolling there are many other threads to discuss poverty in India this ain't one of them either stay on topic or gtfo. have a nice day :)

Haha you are our worst enemy but you are also brother you cannot deny that lol

i live in canada man when we play cricket here, i dont find any difference. we r all same, well india is a big country and we have to prove our power in the world. coz if u dont then no respect.

your going off topic by including poverty with missile tests therefore you are trolling there are many other threads to discuss poverty in India this ain't one of them either stay on topic or gtfo. have a nice day :)

Well, I would like to say congratulations, but I would rather do that when you made some social-economic breakthroughs. Have a nice day and go brag the whole day about your 'achievement' while it bring no food to anybody's mouth.

Instead of cheering to such news, spend the money to fight poverty in your country.

Money is being spent on Poverty Reduction too. But, there is something called Budgeting. You do not spend every penny that you have on Poverty Reduction. There is a defence budget. DRDO is building all these within the set budget limit. If you were in India, you would understand that being circled by hostile countries makes it important for us to stay updated on the defence front.

with Indian missiles its payload vs weight the lighter the payload the longer the range even with Agni 3 we have an ICBM because its range at 1.5tonnes is at 3,500 now if its payload was just 180kg its range would be more than 2x as long

I think a multiple MIRV ICBM should need at least 1500kg of payload, it depends the miniaturization of your missile technology.

We got 1750kg for our DF-31A and 2800kg for our JL-2A.

MissileThreat :: CSS-9 (DF-31/DF-31A)

MissileThreat :: CSS-NX-5/CSS-NX-4 (JL-2)

Congrats to India on technological breakthroughs.

general kayani has surrendered calling for friendship. has anyone ever heard a pakistani chief calling for friendship wwith india

Settle down. Agni V makes no difference to Pakistan. Our earlier missiles on both sides are enough.

The most important thing is the technologies which are being validated - ring laser gyros, carbon composite rocket nozzles, MIRV etc.

Exactly. These technologies have applications well beyond this missile.

I just hope this is true....Eagerly waiting for a confirmed report. I have to talk with one member in PDF.

[video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/live/channel/ndtv24x7?pfrom=home-lateststories[/video]

Its confirmed that it hit the target. Its a complete success....now were are the trolls...

yesterday you all said that no body will be able to keep you all away from keyboard...where are you all hiding....Your backs would be on fire....:flame:

:victory:
Seriously, there is no target to hit in the indian ocean. The target is the indian ocean.

Anyway, only the indian government knows how successful this test really was. The only thing we actually know is the missile didn't blow up right away on the launchpad.

dude its a 3 stage sold propellent and i personally dont think it is anyway less than 7000km. who cares right? all we wanted is the technology. 7000 or 5000 screw that. the ppl who r experts on missiles know the real range whether in china or india or usa. let them worry for that.

Put it on a submarine and the range become less important.

But more importantly, it's safer to have nuclear tipped ones in the ocean than roaming on the highways.

(of otherwise equipping the road mobile one will take longer time, if mating with the warhead is done when needed).

SLBMs are the best deterrent .... so far.

Seriously, there is no target to hit in the indian ocean. The target is the indian ocean.

Anyway, only the indian government knows how successful this test really was. The only thing we actually know is the missile didn't blow up right away on the launchpad.

I can see CPC pays u well to troll.:butcher: Keep up the good work :china:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom