What's new

Agni V Discussions

I expected the test to fail, considering the failure of Vernier thrusters in GLSV in 2010

Anyways! Congrats DRDO and ISRO

2307_f870.gif

you idiot subh subh bolo lolll,,, chalo dear aaj sab maaf,,,itni khusi itni khusi mjhe aaj tak nahi mili,,,
anybody has hanky
Today
surya ast,,, pahari mast

Seriously,W there is no target to hit in the indian ocean. The target is the indian ocean.
National Security Cutters
Anyway, only the indian government knows how successful this test really was. The only thing we actually know is the missile didn't blow up right away on the launchpad.

How about a final warning not to select a target, any target, in the Indian Ocean?

Surenas my friend, the size of your country is even less than some of states of India. There is a difference between driving a Truck and driving a moped. If we have brains to develop an ICBM then rest assured, we have brains to alleviate poverty. :cheers:

Size doesn't matter (like most girls will say). Just look:

List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When you managed to get in the top 100 let me know and I come to congratulate your guys. :tup:

I expected the test to fail, considering the failure of Vernier thrusters in GLSV in 2010

2307_f870.gif

you idiot subh subh bolo lolll,,, chalo dear aaj sab maaf,,,itni khusi itni khusi mjhe aaj tak nahi mili,,,
anybody has hanky
Today
surya ast,,, pahari mast

You mean this ??

Govinda- Partner comedy - YouTube

2307_f870.gif

anybody has hanky
Today
surya ast,,, pahari mast

You mean this ??

Govinda- Partner comedy - YouTube

We don't run to your countries. We just like to visit it and see how poor and dirty it is. This is my last post here. Have a nice day.

Listen man, what u here comment about poor? How close did u see? I belong from a lower class family resides in village. My father is a farmer & my uncles doesn't see a city yet. I studied and I am more working in a city living 1500 km far from family. I can only say get the f..k out of here. After a generation gap at least one family recover and rest will recover gradually on time. But for that at least our country should remain integrated. We don't want Once we enjoy dinner and some cross border and enter our home anytime. Can't live life in fear. If u don't have good strong house u can't protect it from goons/robbers.

DRDO Made India Proud..
Congrats DRDO.. :)

Agni-V test fired successfully from Odisha coast, India joins elite club

Balasore(Odisha): India The test fired indigenously developed nuclear capable Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) Agni-5 successfully from Odisha coast ,sources said

According to the sources the test ttok place at around 8.15 am today.

With this the missile will have a strike range of over 5,000 kilometers. The test fire of the missile will be conducted from the launch pad-4 of the Integrated Test Range (ITR) in Wheeler island off the coast of Odisha.

The surface-to-surface missile Agni-V that can carry a pay-load of 1 tonne is 17 m long, 2 m wide and weighs 50 tonnes.

Only the US, Russia, France and China possess the capability to operate an ICBM.

DRDO plans to conduct more such tests of the missile over the next one year after studying and analyzing the parameters achieved in each subsequent trial.

In November last year, DRDO had successfully test fired the 3,500 km range Agni-4 missile giving muscle to India's deterrent capability against the military adversaries.

DRDO has also placed necessary equipments to collect data on the trajectory and flight of the missile and other necessary data which will be studied further for its future development.

India presently possesses the Agni-I, which has a range of 700 km, the Agni-2 (2,000 km), Agni-III and IV (3,000 plus km).

Tarmak007 -- A bold blog on Indian defence: Breaking on Tarmak007: Agni-5 hits the target

India's Agni-V missile, which was test-fired from Wheeler Island at 8.05 am today successfully hit the target. Sources confirm to Tarmak007 that the test was a 'huge hit.'

celebration-toast-with-champagne.jpg

Jai Hind!!!

Here's the video

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out how many people are using this thread.
LOL 269 Users!!!!!!!
Is this a record on PDF?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom